Melt Cosmetics

Prettypackages

LOL ok, Ill work on this!!! LOL

I am for sure getting a lottery ticket this week:rotfl::yay:

thank you universe and thank you melt for putting together DA most awesome color combo ever :sunshine:

@prettypackages - hmmm.... let me seee :write:
move to dublin, there you'll find your dream job and meet jonathan, your future husband
your kids' names will be peter and alexandria :best_wishes:

shontay07108

I was set to skip this and one reason is b/c I have the electric palette. However, I think the Melt stack might be better quality and I'm in now.

sullenxriot182

I wanted this so badly but I don't think I'll use it that much, honestly. I may just hold off and get it some other time. I honestly should just get the Dark Matter stack because I've been wanting it for a while, but I was bad last night and ordered the Lunatick contour palette so I've got to hold off for a bit lol

smileyt06

I'm going to wait to get this when something else comes out with them now so I don't have to pay that shipping price twice

shontay07108

LOL, how does it feel?! I'm waiting too. I want to see what people do with it.
smart!

It feels wrong lol

I went back and looked at what people did with the Electric Palette and various other neon kinda shadows. It's too much for me. They used like 3 or 4 super bright colors. With the Electric Palette I only used one shade at a time and that's what I would do with this stack. That's what works for me.

butterflyeyes

Completely random but it took me this long to realize that Laced is a spot on dupe for RiRi Nude. Probably because I haven't worn Riri Nude for a long time lol. :doh:

montREALady

Completely random but it took me this long to realize that Laced is a spot on dupe for RiRi Nude. Probably because I haven't worn Riri Nude for a long time lol. :doh:

I noticed that when I was on their site when the sale launched! It's sold out though. I have Nude but my eyes are always on the lookout for a dupe. This sale is good but that $7 shipping. All I want is one lipstick! Wah! Radioactive is super nice but like the two other stacks, I have dupes.

butterflyeyes

I just never thought about it lol. I knew there was a reason I really like Laced lol. It's the only thing I've come across that is a prefect dupe for Nude. Wore them both together yesterday (Laced on the right and Nude on the left) and no one could tell the difference. Laced is a little more matte than Nude but it's not a noticeable difference on the lips. Laced just feels a little more dry.

And yes...that shipping is a pain if you only want one thing. I thought about getting Radioactive but honestly I have dupes. We'll see if I hold out lol

Latest posts