Melt Cosmetics

shontay07108

I'm thinking Lewd is another By Starlight situation in that it looks awesome on them, but weak in real life. It looks quite a bit lighter in the tube and in swatches than in the photos of Lora wearing it and I will be so pissed if that's the case. I should probably skip.

smileyt06

Unfortunately I love this brand and have all the lipsticks but I'm not found on the metallic trend. I will be skipping these or waiting till the Black Friday sale lol

pinkcrush

I'm thinking Lewd is another By Starlight situation in that it looks awesome on them, but weak in real life. It looks quite a bit lighter in the tube and in swatches than in the photos of Lora wearing it and I will be so pissed if that's the case. I should probably skip.
Girl they always do that ish... Look at Laced, By Starlight, Dark Room and six6six in promo pics online and IRL... I woulda felt jipped personally but that's just my 2 cents being that me and Melt r done!!!

pinkcrush

For all u know Lewd could look like Violetta in person but guess there is only one way to find out!

Last edited:

shontay07108

I've actually been happy with all my Melt lipsticks except By Starlight and Laced. Laced wasn't such a big deal to me b/c I really just added that on to my order with whatever colors they came out with at that time. BS was the huge disappointment. I'm wondering if that kind of color is just a problem for them. *sigh* I'll probably end up buying it. I was thinking about DGAF because I hate ordering just one lipstick, but it's not likely I'm gonna wear it. What to do, what to do?

Dolly Snow

I messaged them to ask about Belladonna 2 and Darling being discontinued on the website. I'm aware she messed up in response by saying Belladonna. But I assure you it is bd2.
20160523_132658.png

shontay07108

I passed on the two new lipsticks today. I'm pretty sure Lewd is lighter than I want and I need to quit the blue lipstick. It's just not for me. I really wish they'd develop blush.

smileyt06

I passed on the two new lipsticks today. I'm pretty sure Lewd is lighter than I want and I need to quit the blue lipstick. It's just not for me. I really wish they'd develop blush.

I skipped too and don't regret it. I got the new liquid lipsticks from MAC instead

rinacee

As a blue lipstick addict, it was a tough decision, but I skipped Dogaf. I'm not super keen on metallics, and I couldn't stomach the $7 shipping for one lipstick. Pass.

Dolly Snow

New eyeshadow stack launching soon, I hope!
I do really love their shadows. B&W pic but Lora & Dana said we are going to die & flip when they reveal the shades.
pixlr_20160524151731003_1464128260711.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts