Melt Cosmetics

switchblade

Anyone have Catsuit and Laced? Wondering if I should order or skip these two since I'm reading about the wonky formula...

shontay07108

Anyone have Catsuit and Laced? Wondering if I should order or skip these two since I'm reading about the wonky formula...

I have both. I love Catsuit. No problems with the formula here. Laced is alright, but the color doesn't do anything for my complexion to be honest.

KiKi Kontour

Catsuit is basically Mac Antique Velvet to me and I think u can skip Laced to be honest. I wear Nood more than anything but I'm thinkin i got somewhat of a dud order becuz it's not acting right lately. Does anyone else have a problem with these turning too soon? I don't think i'll be re-ordering their lippies anytime soon...plus the cheap lightweight packaging turned me off.

pinkcrush

That really stinks that they're going bad so quickly. I'm gonna go check out my Blow. I did notice last week or so that my Dark Room seems to be getting drier. It was very difficult to apply and just felt like I'd rubbed chalk on my lips.

i bought a tube of Blow and it became super gunky, greasy and streaky after only a few months... I emailed them and they said it was because Blow is more emollient based than their other colors and to simply apply and fix with a lip rush or clean finger then blot to absorb extra moisture... My question is who always has time for all that tho??? Needless to say Blow was my first and last Melt purchase!

NaomiH

i bought a tube of Blow and it became super gunky, greasy and streaky after only a few months... I emailed them and they said it was because Blow is more emollient based than their other colors and to simply apply and fix with a lip rush or clean finger then blot to absorb extra moisture... My question is who always has time for all that tho??? Needless to say Blow was my first and last Melt purchase!

I haven't bought anything from them since then either, they replaced my Blow and I was appreciative but the fact that their other lipsticks seem to like to start changing after a bit deters me from giving them anymore of my money in that department. I would still like to try their eye shadows though.

Ajigglin

Yup. Add me to the By Starlight list. Mine is crumbling. 6six6 and Bane seem a bit too soft for me, like they'd melt at any given moment. But By Starlight is a problem.

ARmakeupjunkie

I don't remember which color it was but, one of my Melt lipsticks turned on me in less than a year. Since then, I have not purchased any more of their colors. I love the two new colors but the chance of me purchasing them are slim to none because I fear I will have the same problem and well, that would suck.

Latest posts