Melt Cosmetics

andicandi3x12

Ordered 6six6 and catsuit. I wanted space cake and the dark matter stack but I have enough shadows to last me a lifetime AND i've stopped wearing shadows the past few months.

butterflyeyes

welp the nood set is gone.   was this the only time they did the 30%?
Although it was showing as Sold Out I had it in my cart trying to decide if I was going to get it for a friend. I went ahead and attempted the order just to see if it would get rejected but it went through and a confirmation email went through. We'll see if it actually ships. As far as the 30% off sale...it seems like they had a precent-off sale once before but I'm not sure it was 30%. I know they had a buy so many get one free sale once....and a free shipping sale.

Prettypackages

As far as the 30% off sale...it seems like they had a precent-off sale once before but I'm not sure it was 30%. I know they had a buy so many get one free sale once....and a free shipping sale.
ahh I see, I can't even get it in the cart now. So maybe they already had one set aside for you since it was in your cart.

BuickMackane

Has anyone received their shipping confirmation yet? I placed my order immediately after the sale went live but my order still hasn't shipped.

BuickMackane

Yes I got mine Friday afternoon I think.
Lucky you!
pompom.gif

I will contact them if I haven't received my confirmation by the 10th.

slowlikehoney

Has anyone received their shipping confirmation yet? I placed my order immediately after the sale went live but my order still hasn't shipped.
I placed my order on Friday around 7pm and I haven't gotten a shipping confirmation either. I thought I would have gotten one by now. I've never ordered from Melt though so I don't know how they work.

BuickMackane

I placed my order on Friday around 7pm and I haven't gotten a shipping confirmation either. I thought I would have gotten one by now. I've never ordered from Melt though so I don't know how they work.
My experience with them has been a mixed bag. Sometimes they ship the next day (or sooner!) , sometimes it takes them 3-4 days. They're probably swamped with orders due to the sale, hence the delay. I hope your order ships soon! :)

Mizani

I got my shipping confirmation Friday afternoon BUT here it is Monday evening and USPS still says the number can't be found. :-/

sss215

I'm gonna finally get Dark Matter during the sale :yahoo:
I ordered it too! can't wait to get it.
I want the dark matter stack but that $7 shipping kills me
do it! the sale offsets the shipping. it's worth it. I use that stack all the time!
Personally, I say yes. It is also worth backing up. Melt has one of the best matte formulas next to Nars in my opinion.
good!
Has anyone received their shipping confirmation yet? I placed  my order immediately after the sale went live but my order still hasn't shipped.
I got my shipping confirmation Friday afternoon BUT here it is Monday evening and USPS still says the number can't be found.  :-/
ditto. I hope my order just shows up, SOON! when I ordered the dark matter stack i got it very fast, and with this generous sale, I'm assuming there are lots of orders shipping out at the same time, so I'll chill.

BuickMackane

I got my shipping confirmation Friday afternoon BUT here it is Monday evening and USPS still says the number can't be found. :-/

This is strange
001_unsure.gif
. Perhaps there's been a delay in the package arriving at the UPS collection point?

Quote: Originally Posted by sss215

ditto. I hope my order just shows up, SOON! when I ordered the dark matter stack i got it very fast, and with this generous sale, I'm assuming there are lots of orders shipping out at the same time, so I'll chill.
That is my guess too so I'm being patient (trying to be patient, more like lol). I want my lipsticks!

Latest posts