Melt Cosmetics

montREALady

I just never thought about it lol. I knew there was a reason I really like Laced lol. It's the only thing I've come across that is a prefect dupe for Nude. Wore them both together yesterday (Laced on the right and Nude on the left) and no one could tell the difference. Laced is a little more matte than Nude but it's not a noticeable difference on the lips. Laced just feels a little more dry.

And yes...that shipping is a pain if you only want one thing. I thought about getting Radioactive but honestly I have dupes. We'll see if I hold out lol

I think I'm going to get Radioactive. It makes sense being that two shades are for the lips...primarily, and both of those colors are similar to the lipsticks I was looking at.

Marsha Pomells

Only have Dark Room and Bane in my basket. Don't know why, but I've never been in a rush to get anything from Melt... But on that note... Finally got my hands on DGAF... *screams on top of lungs*

montREALady

I bought Dark Matter . :rolleyes:

I got Radioactive, my order shipped yesterday :)

I figure I'd get something I don't have and I can use it when I'm doing makeup for Carnival. The bright neon colors that I have aren't the best pigmented. Some are chalky or you have to practically scrape the pan and pack it on to get an effect.

Marsha Pomells

Me neither but when I saw this sale I decided to give them a shot.

I think the only time I did rush to buy something was back in 2014, and that was for Blow, By Starlight and Space Cake.

I own too many eyeshadows and pigments, so the stacks wouldn't really pique my interests. I still want Catsuit and Laced though, despite owning dupes (I think). But what I really want to know... When are they going to work on these new blue lipsticks, they were on about last year...

montREALady

I think the only time I did rush to buy something was back in 2014, and that was for Blow, By Starlight and Space Cake.

I own too many eyeshadows and pigments, so the stacks wouldn't really pique my interests. I still want Catsuit and Laced though, despite owning dupes (I think). But what I really want to know... When are they going to work on these new blue lipsticks, they were on about last year...

I have tons of eye shadows, pigments and palettes myself. The brightness, stack format and sale piqued my interest. I really don't need any of the makeup I buy but I still do it. It's a sickness.

Mayanas

I got Radioactive, my order shipped yesterday :)

I figure I'd get something I don't have and I can use it when I'm doing makeup for Carnival. The bright neon colors that I have aren't the best pigmented. Some are chalky or you have to practically scrape the pan and pack it on to get an effect.

My order shipped too.

I dont like brights colors. ??????

montREALady

Melt shadow singles coming soon
Pic from Lora's snap chat
View attachment 52312
View attachment 52313

Saw your IG post. Kewl!

I'm wearing the Radioactive Stack today, Xenon and Neon and I don't find the colors any more pigmented than my Wet N Wild shadows or similar neon shadows. I used UDPP...what primer does everyone use? I didn't think I'd have to use a white base with the way everyone spoke about these shadows, but I think I do.

Marsha Pomells

Saw your IG post. Kewl!

I'm wearing the Radioactive Stack today, Xenon and Neon and I don't find the colors any more pigmented than my Wet N Wild shadows or similar neon shadows. I used UDPP...what primer does everyone use? I didn't think I'd have to use a white base with the way everyone spoke about these shadows, but I think I do.

UDPP all the way for me.

Shars

Saw your IG post. Kewl!

You might need something like NYX's milk jumbo pencil or their white eyeshadow base.

Latest posts