Collection Nuit Infinie de Chanel - Holiday 2013

ALivingDoll

Every year I look forward to Chanel's winter/holiday collections more than any other brands. This year is no exception with that Illusion D'ombre in platinum/bronze and the sparkling mascara top coat and above all the Rouge Allure Velvet's
heart.gif

I've read that the release is set for 09/16? Can anyone else confirm? TIA!

Sparkly mascara top coat?! If there is one thing I simply cannot resist, it's sparkle of any kind.

I am alarmed by how many of these products appeal to me sight unseen. I may be soliciting early Christmas presents.

{{{ sigh }}} I am a slave to my Chanel addiction.

Things could be worse. ;-)

gracie90

My preliminary wishlist is huge!

1. Accent JC
  2. Moonlight poudre universelle libre
  3. Charming ombres matelasses
  4. Both IdOs!
  5. Bronze Platine mascara gel irise
  6. Bronze ligne graphique de Chanel
  7. Radieuese RA
  8. La Precieuse RAV
  9. La Desiree RAV

I'd better start saving now...

katred

Specktra Bestie
HURRAH! The collection doesn't necessarily look adventurous, but I never get tired of the classic Chanel neutrals with vibrant lips.

elegant-one

LOVE the es palette. Its a for sure for me as I love those shades on my eyes. Mostly all of it looks beautiful.

OMG - its $80...for real?

Ingenue

Yeah... those quints always cost that much. I actually passed on the one that's on the site now because it's just a bunch of neutrals. But I may change my mind for this Holiday version...

elegant-one

I heard from one of my Chanel people that got to play with the holiday items that the eyeshadow palette is just a photoshop idea & that the colors are not finals.
amuse.gif
He said that the lipsticks are amazing & resemble moire fabric in their tone. He said everything is gorgeous.

Winthrop44

I heard from one of my Chanel people that got to play with the holiday items that the eyeshadow palette is just a photoshop idea & that the colors are not finals.
amuse.gif
He said that the lipsticks are amazing & resemble moire fabric in their tone. He said everything is gorgeous.
Interesting. I didn't think that pic posted above really looked like I imagined from Teger's descriptions of the shades. Let's hope that the colors were finalized long ago by now though if the collection is shipping Sept 16!

katred

Specktra Bestie
Looks beautiful!

He might have meant that the photos that are used to promote the program are basically created in Photoshop, but that's pretty standard. Normally, the pictures have to be done before the final product is ready to be photographed, so designers just "create" the photos as best they can, or use a prototype for the photography (which may or may not be final). It's one of the reasons I'm always mistrustful of publicity photos- so often the final piece looks very, very different.

Haven

Just waiting until September when I will be handing over all of my money to Chanel....

Miss QQ

Here is a product picture of the palette. I love it!

http://www.britishbeautyblogger.com/2013/08/chanel-ombres-matelassees-de-chanel-chanel-christmas-2013.html

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
Right now I'm still interested in the loose powder, and the pink RA looks pretty nice in that promo pic as well.

katred

Specktra Bestie
Here is a product picture of the palette. I love it!

http://www.britishbeautyblogger.com/2013/08/chanel-ombres-matelassees-de-chanel-chanel-christmas-2013.html
I can't wait until we start seeing swatches of this, because I think I may need it. I haven't bought a Chanel eye palette since Harmonies, which was LAST holiday's collection.

Teger

The platinum bronze illusion d'ombre (initiation) is just gorgeous!!! More bronze than platinum. I don't have a swatch/picture, but just take my word. A must buy.

Latest posts