RiRi Hearts MAC Fall Collection (October 3, 2013)

luvlydee

I was on fb and scrolling through the comments. Someone asked Mac will Riri Boy and Heaux be part of the fall collection.
They said it will be back for the next Riri Hearts Mac collab. Can anyone confirm this?
hmm mac themselves said itll be on the next one???
im getting a head ache. why cant mac just give us the official list for fall and holiday already. its no secret that rihanna is doing the collab already so what is the problem?!

LUVISLUV

Talk That Talk that's it that's all!!!
blah.gif

D

Dimmie Arnold

Talk That Talk - Dark Plum (retro matte)

[FONT=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]*drools*[/FONT]

Richelle83

I was on fb and scrolling through the comments. Someone asked Mac will Riri Boy and Heaux be part of the fall collection.
They said it will be back for the next Riri Hearts Mac collab. Can anyone confirm this?
hmm mac themselves said itll be on the next one???
im getting a head ache. why cant mac just give us the official list for fall and holiday already. its no secret that rihanna is doing the collab already so what is the problem?!
This is the only thing I read that stood out but nothing definite on FB.

But don’t worry! You’ll have another chance to join in on the fun when it returns in the fall as part of the next RiRi M∙A∙C collaboration.

Debbs

Here's to hoping the GGG blush is WOC friendly!!! Already have the 187 brush but that pink looks so girly and divine, anything is possible. I will be all over the Diamonds CCB, Riri Woo lg and TTT lip liner. If the quads are the same quality of BMS then I may consider one of them. And Barbados Girl Luster drops is a must-have.

LouGarner

Here's to hoping the GGG blush is WOC friendly!!! Already have the 187 brush but that pink looks so girly and divine, anything is possible. I will be all over the Diamonds CCB, Riri Woo lg and TTT lip liner. If the quads are the same quality of BMS then I may consider one of them.
I was thinking the same thing about GGG blush.

BeautyByLele

Here's to hoping the GGG blush is WOC friendly!!! Already have the 187 brush but that pink looks so girly and divine, anything is possible. I will be all over the Diamonds CCB, Riri Woo lg and TTT lip liner. If the quads are the same quality of BMS then I may consider one of them.
Debbs - Your new pic is gorgeous !!!!!!

DILLIGAF

The only thing I'm remotely interested in is Talk That Talk, and that's only if I can get it in store. I'm not doing the 3hour online shuffle again.

Richelle83

Yes, your avatar is lovely!!

Ok now after reading why you love the CCB's I *might* give this one a go.

MACina

Thank you so much for sharing
bouquet.gif

pompom.gif
....woohoo, so many pretty things...I am very excited
pompom.gif

Hopefully the brush has good quality for a SE brush.I would love to get it!
This collection will have Special Packaging
** some of these might be in the holiday collection not fall collection
(will update when we find out more)

Lipsticks
- RiRi Woo - cool red (retro matte)
- Talk That Talk - Dark Plum (retro matte)
- Who's that chick- Midtone Orange w/frost
- Nude - Cool Nude Cream

Lipglass
- Riri Woo

ProLongwear Lip Pencil
- Riri Woo - cool red
- Talk That Talk - dark plum

2 Eyeshadow Quads
Quad 1
- Copperplate eyeshadow
- A Dirty cool Champagne color
- A Black with Silver Pearl color