Currently what are the most sought after/hard to find/rarest MAC items in your opinion?

princessjest

Currently what are the most sought after/hard to find/rarest MAC items in your opinion?

Hi All!

So I'm new here and I am back to MAC after maybe a 3 hiatus. Aside from being a total MAC junkie I just love the buzz the brand manages to create amongst it's fans, there is honestly no other brand like it for creating those must have but can't get hold of products :) I used to stockpile dupes like there was no tomorrow for fear of never getting hold of that LE shade - Yes that's you So Ceylon MSF, Feline Khol before it was made perm and Spaced Out Blush!

So as I am getting back into the swing of things what are those current everyone wants but can no longer get hold of items? Mainly when I was in MAC central mode it was most of the MSF and Pigments, It's fun to re-aquainted with what's hot. I keep seeing a lot of people lust over Moxie LS ... what else should I be in the know about? :)

EOTD-Fanny

I don´t really have any rare things. If I must choose the "rarest" item in my stash, it would be the eye shadow "Jealousy Wakes". I know it´s not rare in some countries, but I was pretty hard to get here in Sweden. I had to buy it from a girl here at Specktra. I don´t think a lot of people have it here in Sweden, so I guess it´s "semi-rare".

Debbs

Mac Devil Blush from the Manish Arora Collection and Smooth Harmony Beauty Powder from the Diana Ross Collection! These two items (plus a few others) would make my holidays really bright!

ellemarie

My Sexie lipglass from the Eddie Izzard collection is pretty hard to find. I can't believe it's still good after all these years.

spitfire

After years of hunting I finally got the Hollywood Nights lipstick from the Heatherette LE. It was sooo hard to get but I love it
heart.gif

vivaglam4

Took me months..if not over a yr to find Pink pepper pressed pigment. And its lovely. lol. Manish Arora is especially difficult, but the price is over my budget for sure. lol.

Latest posts