Currently what are the most sought after/hard to find/rarest MAC items in your opinion?

Mi55V33

I've been trying to find velvet moss for ages!! Femme Noir was up there but I've managed to recreate it with a mixture of shadows

gina12345

At this time Whirl lip lier is the rarest thing in my collection, its ALWAYS out of stock & its permanent!!
WTF2.gif

javadoo

I'm dying to find MAC True Romantic Blush or MAC Petal Point Blush....I've looked EVERYWHERE.

DarylandCarole

I've been trying to find velvet moss for ages!! Femme Noir was up there but I've managed to recreate it with a mixture of shadows
I have Velvet Moss but it's used. I think I bought it and Swimming at the same time after one of my favorite MAC SA's wore it.

DarylandCarole

There is a lipstick on EBay right now for 1200.00. It's from Dress Camp. I'm curious to see if anyone is going to pay that much for it.

gina12345

I have a few blushes from the Diana Ross Collection, I have So Ceylon, Metal Rock and Center of the Universe MSFN.
Oldies but goodies. I also have MAC Format in a large container with a twist off cap, its labeled as an e/s & has a green duochrome effect. Its almost all gone

koolmnbv

I have blue boy paint and also so Ceylon both I rarely ever use and I didn't even no they were sought after , I would sell them if I thought they would sell

Ive been trying to get my hands on metal rock and spanish fly lipstick for well over a year. I don't even care how much it costs at this point

Latest posts