Anastasia Beverly Hills Cosmetics

rebeccagrand

i tried out the lip glosses yesterday at macy's, not to be an enabler, but if you're wondering, they're reeaallllllyy good. really pigmented and moisturizing feeling. and i think they smell really good. i picked up orchid and peony. i'm obsesseddddddd

odditoria

Anyone know why their eyeshadow palettes are going so expensive right now? Is it never in stock, discontinued or... I am curious, i've wanted them for a while.

odditoria

Thank you for your suggestion. I don't have any angled brushes so I'll probably pick one up sometime within the next week. I ended up purchasing a second kit for my mother's birthday since she got so excited when I showed her makeupD0ll's review and tutorial of the product, so I hope we'll both like it. If anyone is interested, I have posted it below:

0.jpg
Wow this is awesome!

miss0annette

I think my Lovely LL is going in the clearance bin soon. I just don't use it and I'm not too happy about how it looks on my skin tone.

dash4

I got Bambi -- it is a Nicki Minaj pink, which looks great on her... on me? Not so much.. however, I just put a little bit on and press it into my lips - and it turns out really pretty..very toned down and wearable light pink....and still long-lasting. That tube is going to last me ages..
sneaky.gif

I also mixed it with Pure hollywood and I like the color..

I misplaced my phone -- as soon as I find it.. I will post lip swatches!!

LiliV

I got Bambi -- it is a Nicki Minaj pink, which looks great on her... on me? Not so much.. however, I just put a little bit on and press it into my lips - and it turns out really pretty..very toned down and wearable light pink....and still long-lasting.  That tube is going to last me ages.. :sneaky: I also mixed it with Pure hollywood and I like the color.. I misplaced my phone -- as soon as I find it.. I will post lip swatches!!
I haven't worn my Bambi yet but I was also thinking of mixing it with PH. I use OCC Mannequin lip tar underneath PH to pink it up bc on its own on my skin it's too tan. I'm going to try it with Bambi!

bunnypoet

I got Bambi -- it is a Nicki Minaj pink, which looks great on her... on me? Not so much.. however, I just put a little bit on and press it into my lips - and it turns out really pretty..very toned down and wearable light pink....and still long-lasting. That tube is going to last me ages..
sneaky.gif

I also mixed it with Pure hollywood and I like the color..

I misplaced my phone -- as soon as I find it.. I will post lip swatches!!
That combination sounds heavenly! I have Bambi and PH too, and I'm definitely trying this.

sullenxriot182

Ugh my Macy's doesn't have the glosses yet. I wanted to go smell them LOL. I really want at least one to try, but I don't want to pay the damn $10 shipping. Are they crazy?? Geeze Macy's! I never realized their shipping was so much - I guess because the few times I've ordered from there, it's been over $50 so I got the free shipping. What a pain.

shontay07108

I went to my local Macy's this morning and they weren't there. I doubt they'll get them. I want to see more swatches before I deal with Macy's shipping. Not only is the price ridiculous, but the wait time. I might end up waiting until they launch on Anastasia's site.

LiliV

I finally got around to wearing Carina today. I've had it since the original launch and just never wore it, I'm not big on pinks (I don't dislike them I just don't tend to wear them often) I really like this shade! It actually reminds me of Burmese Kiss from BBW but pink since Burmese Kiss is very red orange on me
29342728_image.jpeg

Dolly Snow

I finally got around to wearing Carina today. I've had it since the original launch and just never wore it, I'm not big on pinks (I don't dislike them I just don't tend to wear them often) I really like this shade! It actually reminds me of Burmese Kiss from BBW but pink since Burmese Kiss is very red orange on me
29342728_image.jpeg
Love this color on you!

msvluvsmac

I presaled mine at Macy's last week and picked them up today. I got Pure Hollywood and Lovely. For some reason, the display was empty even though they were released today. I tried the glosses and they didn't have a strong odor.

Mayanas

29342728_image.jpeg
As always pretty.

nt234

I checked with Macy's about a month ago to see if the lip products would be in stores anytime soon, and the lady told me 2016...what even. lol.
hmm.gif

LiliV

Well I'm trying out Bambi today, and I'm pretty sure NASA can see me from space im not sure how much I'll actually wear this 100% on its own, I'll most likely tone or down w another shade lol might be ok on its own for going out though like if I'm somewhere w dim lighting. I do have to say this one took longer than my others to dry down and I had some trouble getting it totally even with no spots showing through
af97d2cb_image.jpeg

Latest posts