Anastasia Beverly Hills Cosmetics

boschicka

For the people who have ordered the individual shadows from Macys.com, do they arrive shattered or safely? In my experience, Macy's doesn't package things too well, so I'm a little worried.

sagehen

For the people who have ordered the individual shadows from Macys.com, do they arrive shattered or safely? In my experience, Macy's doesn't package things too well, so I'm a little worried.
Mine arrived safely, even though they were not too well packed.

dash4

I just wish Macy's sold Morocco and Caramel. Also it looks like Burnt Orange is now OOS on Macys (or at least I can't find it). Do we know if Anastasia will be having any type of BF sale on her site?

EDIT: I just read on some random website that they will be having 25% off their brow products.. Boo! Hopefully it is a mistake and they will be having 25% off the entire site (they did that a few years ago)... but we'll see.

Last edited:

erine1881

I just wish Macy's sold Morocco and Caramel. Also it looks like Burnt Orange is now OOS on Macys (or at least I can't find it). Do we know if Anastasia will be having any type of BF sale on her site?

EDIT: I just read on some random website that they will be having 25% off their brow products.. Boo! Hopefully it is a mistake and they will be having 25% off the entire site (they did that a few years ago)... but we'll see.

not a sitewide sale, just a sale on certain items.

Jayjayy

I picked up 8 eyeshadows from Macy's earlier today. I was trying to not buy all warm orangey-red browns but I never noticed before how warm toned her shadows are! At least the ones stocked there. The deal right now is pretty good, and I like the mini brow products that came free with purchase.

Jayjayy

Does anybody know when the cyber Monday sale starts? From what I've read it'll be 25% off brow stuff, glosses for $10, and a highlighter + brush for $26 or $23 bucks. I have to work early in the morning and really don't feel like stalking!

shontay07108

Does anybody know when the cyber Monday sale starts? From what I've read it'll be 25% off brow stuff, glosses for $10, and a highlighter + brush for $26 or $23 bucks. I have to work early in the morning and really don't feel like stalking!

I haven't been able to find a time.

MzBrownBeauty

I'm hoping it starts at midnight since its a little after 11 here and I have to be up in like 7 hours....eckksss:sleeping:

shontay07108

thank you!! oh well. I think they're on pacific time? I've spent enough money this season anyway lol hopefully in the am there's stuff left. Im hoping to snag 2 glosses and a Pure Hollywood illuminator.

I'm pretty sure they're on pacific time. I want to try Riviera illuminator and I need to get 2 brow wiz pencils.

bunnypoet

I picked up the So Hollywood illuminator. I'm not sure about the new Soft Lilac liquid lipstick; I wish it had more purple and lavender in it.

shontay07108

I just ordered Peach Nectar instead of Riviera and I also got a dark brown brow wiz. Just one b/c I was hit with a moment of being cheap.

Latest posts