Anastasia Beverly Hills Cosmetics

brunettespylove

has anyone p/u the new abh lip shades and have comparison shots. I really want ashton, crush and kathryn but i can't help but think they're close to dose shades. Ashton looks very close to dose cork, crush to stone etc.
I was hoping they would be released during the sale, but they were supposed to come out yesterday and didn't

KGeezy

So Ashton and Kathryn arrived today. Kathryn is more pink than I thought it would be but I like it. Ashton is pretty but I was hoping it would pull more brown like DOC Cork. Anywho, here's swatches on NC42

L-Kathryn
R-Ashton

IMG_1440.JPG

leonah

is it worth getting the glow kit? I'm still not sure. I wish they were in individual packaging most but at the same time it's cheaper this way. I've read some reviews stating that it's even better than their regular ones and some say that they are worse and have too much fall out during the day and don't hold up well at all.. hmm

Jayjayy

is it worth getting the glow kit? I'm still not sure. I wish they were in individual packaging most but at the same time it's cheaper this way. I've read some reviews stating that it's even better than their regular ones and some say that they are worse and have too much fall out during the day and don't hold up well at all.. hmm

I think the Glow Kits are 100% worth it. Lasting power isn't 14+ hours but they last through lunch and fade gracefully. They don't wear any worse than my other powder products. They apply very smoothly and don't emphasize texture on my cheeks. For the quality, amount of product, and variety within each kit I recommend checking them out (I have the more golden one)

BrittLuvsMakeup

Here a pics of the exterior and interior packaging of the new Anastasia Beverly Hills Sundipped Glow Kit. The official in store release date is June 16th but some people have reportedly found the kit available for purchase already at Macy's (like @blankasalazarxo who provided the pics below) and Ulta. Although I resisted purchasing the other two Glow Kits for a long time, I caved and bought both and don't regret it so I'll have to have this kit too, lol. I'm actually more excited about this kit than I was the other ones. Are any of you ladies getting it?

13183303_1137590189626856_1733976091_n.jpg

13256559_229240520788283_2064052660_n.jpg

Also, here are some other upcoming releases which the release dates have not been announced for yet (I saw these posted on trendmood1 but I unfortunately, I could not find the original source for these particular photos):

13181303_800815403382755_670374014_n.jpg

13166761_127362554340917_1922220703_n.jpg

LiliV

Oooh gloss kits! I like the look of those, I'm not big on glosses but I like the idea of smaller sized ones in a set to try out. I want the Fall one!

leonah

does anyone have stripped and could swatch comparisons? I'm not sure if I should buy it and the liquid lippies from ABH as well as the rest of the line will not launch here untill the end of summer so -.-

Jayjayy

Those gloss sets & Sundipped palette are beautiful! I really doubted ABH as just another celeb brand but their products are beautiful.

BrittLuvsMakeup

A new eyeshadow palette is coming out this summer called Modern Renaissance. It's going to be their first permanent eyeshadow palette and will cost $42. It will consists of 14 eyeshadows (11 matte shadows and 3 satin metallics).

13277733_217871195272342_1090632609_n.jpg

To be honest, I think the eyeshadow palette is pretty but I'm not that excited about it. I think because I've purchased so many eye shadow palettes recently that have similar shades, I don't feel like I need to have it right now. I'm glad that it's permanent though just in case I change my mind (which I most likely will, especially if I like it better in person), lol.

For those of you who may have delayed purchasing the Glow Kits in hopes that they will release the shades as singles in the future (like I originally intended to), Norvina stated that they will not be released as singles to a follower who stated that they couldn't wait for the shades to be sold individually so she could just get the shades she wanted. Although I think it would be a good idea to sell them individually, I figured that they probably wouldn't since the Glow Kits and the shades within them are supposed to be limited edition. I just wanted to mention it here as confirmation just in case anyone thought like I did that these shades could potentially be sold as singles one day.

Oooh gloss kits! I like the look of those, I'm not big on glosses but I like the idea of smaller sized ones in a set to try out. I want the Fall one!

I want the Fall one as well! I don'tt wear lip glosses too often so I only have a few in the comparison to other types of lip products but the shades look nice and Norvina stated that the Gloss Kits were only going to be $28 each. According to Anastasia Beverly Hills' instagram, the gloss sets will be sold exclusively on their website soon. Here are arm swatches on two different skin tones:

13277596_950504885062957_475839084_n.jpg

montREALady

A new eyeshadow palette is coming out this summer called Modern Renaissance. It's going to be their first permanent eyeshadow palette and will cost $42. It will consists of 14 eyeshadows (11 matte shadows and 3 satin metallics).

13277733_217871195272342_1090632609_n.jpg

To be honest, I think the eyeshadow palette is pretty but I'm not that excited about it. I think because I've purchased so many eye shadow palettes recently that have similar shades, I don't feel like I need to have it right now. I'm glad that it's permanent though just in case I change my mind (which I most likely will, especially if I like it better in person), lol.

For those of you who may have delayed purchasing the Glow Kits in hopes that they will release the shades as singles in the future (like I originally intended to), Norvina stated that they will not be released as singles to a follower who stated that they couldn't wait for the shades to be sold individually so she could just get the shades she wanted. Although I think it would be a good idea to sell them individually, I figured that they probably wouldn't since the Glow Kits and the shades within them are supposed to be limited edition. I just wanted to mention it here as confirmation just in case anyone thought like I did that these shades could potentially be sold as singles one day.

I want the Fall one as well! I don'tt wear lip glosses too often so I only have a few in the comparison to other types of lip products but the shades look nice and Norvina stated that the Gloss Kits were only going to be $28 each. According to Anastasia Beverly Hills' instagram, the gloss sets will be sold exclusively on their website soon. Here are arm swatches on two different skin tones:

13277596_950504885062957_475839084_n.jpg
Saw the palette on IG yesterday. I'm not anxious to pay $42 for a cardboard palette, not ABH. Self-Made wasn't even that much if I remember correctly and it's also 14 colors. The colors are pretty but most palettes have similar shades nowadays. Saw the lip glosses on TM today too. The consistency looks like the Tarte ones. Which I love btw.

leonah

claudia said on her snapchat that the pans are slightly bigger in this palette towards the old ones like the self made and so on so maybe that's why they increased the price?

Latest posts