Anastasia Beverly Hills Cosmetics

Jayjayy

I've never really understood the hype with any of the ABH shadow palettes. They've never impressed me, but the eyeshadow singles I have are wonderful.

I also have the Self Made palette and it's nice (less dusty) but I agree that they're not super special. It kills me how people go gaga over the red-toned brown she puts in every palette, as if we haven't seen it before from every other brand. I don't regret either palette but won't stress myself out for any more. And I also think doing collabs got people who follow Instagramers to buy them. The marketing is excellent. Now the ABH singles...if they ever go on sale I'm alllll over it!

Jayjayy

LOL! I would love to see a demo of the Moonchild Glow Kit used on the face of a few different skintones. But, I have been wanting to place an ABH order because I want Riviera and Peach Nectar so, I might just order the two new glow palettes as well, just to see if I can make them work. I'm feeling a little adventurous today!

I was watching a YT video last night and the YTer said the palette kicked up a lot of duct. Think that was the first time I had heard anyone say that. I don't own any ABH palettes or shadows but I ordered this one last week because I have wanted it since before it came out. I hope I don't regret my purchase.

YES you bought some great stuff!! I think you'll enjoy the palette...just be prepared to blow it off lol

sullenxriot182

Okay I just ordered the Moonchild kit because that is TOO pretty. I haven't seen many swatches of it yet though, so I'm curious to see it in person. Plus I don't have any of the other glow kits even though I've been wanting to get one so I finally decided to go for the crazy looking one lol

NaomiH

Ordered both of the new glow kits and have received shipping for the Sweets kit,but not the Moon Child one(I ordered them separately). Is anyone else having an issue with logging into their ABH account?

ARmakeupjunkie

Well I guess we will all be walking around looking like rainbow unicorns! Don't know about you guys but I'm excited and can't wait until my order arrives! LOL!

sullenxriot182

I haven't received a shipping confirmation for moon child either, just the :we got your order" email. It still says processing in my account info.

Alysse011

Me too! Stick foundations seem to work the best for me but sadly, the only one I have is Bobbi Brown, which I love!

I have the MUFE HD stick and like it a lot. Stick foundation is great for me on work days when I get ready at the gym. Also great for touch ups! I haven't seen a whole lot about this one though as far as what the finish is supposed to be etc.

MaryJane

I ordered Sweets last night. The more pics I saw on the ABH instrgram, the more I wanted it. I've found the glow kits to be really versatile. I've used various colors as eye shadows and blushes.

Moonchild is pretty but, from some of the reviews and swatches I've seen, isn't something I would make much use of.

Latest posts