Anastasia Beverly Hills Cosmetics

ARmakeupjunkie

I have the MUFE HD stick and like it a lot. Stick foundation is great for me on work days when I get ready at the gym. Also great for touch ups! I haven't seen a whole lot about this one though as far as what the finish is supposed to be etc.

I wanted to try toe MUFE HD Stick but it doesn't come in my shade.

Rinstar

Got my Moonchild today and loooooove it!!

I am fairly new to ABH products... is the Sun Dipped palette LE or likely to be around a bit?

theparfumfairy

Yesterday, I got the Moonchild and Sweets. These kits are so pigmented and texture is finely milled; therefore, no glitter chunks. The Butterscotch highlighter in the Sweets palette was broken so they are shipping out a new palette. The ABH customer service rep said that they have received numerous calls about Butterscotch and Sassy Grape being broken in the palettes. The rep stated that they have contacted the manufacturer about the formulation issue with the two shades.

BrittLuvsMakeup

Here are some swatches of the Moonchild Glow Kit on darker skin courtesy of @_Beautybyelle. She says that it's very brown girl friendly. :)

13658511_1594307800867543_613880733_n.jpg

Here are swatches of the Sweets Glow Kit courtesy of @spencebeautydepot:

13658790_955633247888022_907990114_n.jpg

I wasn't really considering the Moonchild Glow Kit but now that I've seen the swatches by @_Beautybyelle, I may need to get it along with the Sweets Glow Kit. I finally caved and purchased the Sun Dipped Glow Kit a few weeks ago when I had to make a return to Ulta so my excuse is that I need these to have a complete Glow Kit set, lol. I also still need to pick up the Summer Mini Lip Gloss Set. I guess I'll be placing an order on Anastasia Beverly Hill's website soon.

boschicka

Here are some swatches of the Moonchild Glow Kit on darker skin courtesy of @_Beautybyelle. She says that it's very brown girl friendly. :)

13658511_1594307800867543_613880733_n.jpg

Here are swatches of the Sweets Glow Kit courtesy of @spencebeautydepot:

13658790_955633247888022_907990114_n.jpg

I wasn't really considering the Moonchild Glow Kit but now that I've seen the swatches by @_Beautybyelle, I may need to get it along with the Sweets Glow Kit. I finally caved and purchased the Sun Dipped Glow Kit a few weeks ago when I had to make a return to Ulta so my excuse is that I need these to have a complete Glow Kit set, lol. I also still need to pick up the Summer Mini Lip Gloss Set. I guess I'll be placing an order on Anastasia Beverly Hill's website soon.

Those are gorgeous on her skin tone! Love the unique colors. I guess people who don't want to support Jeffree Star could get these instead.

Last edited:

sullenxriot182

I am in love with the Moonchild kit! It's a lot more wearable than I thought it was going to be!! You can use the crazier shades lightly and they look gorgeous :D

Icecaramellatte

Yesterday, I got the Moonchild and Sweets. These kits are so pigmented and texture is finely milled; therefore, no glitter chunks. The Butterscotch highlighter in the Sweets palette was broken so they are shipping out a new palette. The ABH customer service rep said that they have received numerous calls about Butterscotch and Sassy Grape being broken in the palettes. The rep stated that they have contacted the manufacturer about the formulation issue with the two shades.

Oh no! I ordered these sets. I hope there are no problems. Thanks for the heads up.

ARmakeupjunkie

I received both the Sweets and Moonchild Glow Kits last week. I wore Purple Horseshoe and Pink Heart mixed together and it was gorgeous! I am so glad I decided to order Moonchild because this palette is very wearable and beautiful!

fur4elise

Those are gorgeous on her skin tone! Love the unique colors. I guess people who don't want to support Jeffree Star could get these instead.

nodding-head-smiley-emoticon.gif *nods head in agreement!* ~ JS, I just can't...though he is entertaining in a train wreck kind of way...cannot look away. Sun Dipped is #2 on my highlighter to get list, right after the CSX drops in Candlelight ;)

Icecaramellatte

My items arrived yesterday in excellent condition. Everything was individually bubble wrapped. Very Nice. Still playing as I got quite a bit. Moonchild, Sweets, Riviera, highlighter brush, summer gloss set.

leonah

I've been using sun dipped lately and I looove it. tried to layer 2-3 of them and it looks awesome for a multidimensional glow :D

rinacee

I loooove my Moonchild kit! I just got home from my trip to Europe and I came home to so many pretties! This palette is so up my alley!

fur4elise

I would never buy/use any cosmetics made in china...and getting sucked into the brand that seem cheap but you end up with 354254 average items equals getting couple of expensive ones from another brand that have excellent quality
nodding-head-smiley-emoticon.gif

what about your other favorite by MAC? The name has completely left me... I'll be back. LOL
I just tapped into my drawer again and pulled out By Candlelight & Refined...still love 'em both! AND I just used my Extra Dim SF in Glorify (I think that's the name, it's a bronzey to gold shade) as an eye shadow! :heart::heart::heart: I need to get into that drawer more often as there a several more I have not touched in eons!

are the laura mercier illuminating powders worth getting?
I see the LM Candleglow palette is still available in a few places, but I was questioning the quality. Was this the verdict on the single face illuminators? (Indiscretion, Seduction, etc.) or the illuminating quads?

Sigh...I am in limbo on my next highlighter purchase! ABH Sundipped and/or BB Sunset Glow; The ABH Sweets looks...sweet! Hourglass (2 dif palettes being considered) is at the bottom of my list, being a WOC and worried about colors looking ashy, powdery & dry).

I've been using sun dipped lately and I looove it. tried to layer 2-3 of them and it looks awesome for a multidimensional glow :D
I'm sold!!! If you love it, I'm going to grab it next! Even before my CFX drops...as I still have a full sample! ;)

I loooove my Moonchild kit! I just got home from my trip to Europe and I came home to so many pretties! This palette is so up my alley!
WELCOME BACK!!! We want deets on the trip!

Last edited:

ARmakeupjunkie

View attachment 55521

I just tapped into my drawer again and pulled out By Candlelight & Refined...still love 'em both! AND I just used my Extra Dim SF in Glorify (I think that's the name, it's a bronzey to gold shade) as an eye shadow! :heart::heart::heart: I need to get into that drawer more often as there a several more I have not touched in eons!

I see the LM Candleglow palette is still available in a few places, but I was questioning the quality. Was this the verdict on the single face illuminators? (Indiscretion, Seduction, etc.) or the illuminating quads?

Sigh...I am in limbo on my next highlighter purchase! ABH Sundipped and/or BB Sunset Glow; The ABH Sweets looks...sweet! Hourglass (2 dif palettes being considered) is at the bottom of my list, being a WOC and worried about colors looking ashy, powdery & dry).

I'm sold!!! If you love it, I'm going to grab it next! Even before my CFX drops...as I still have a full sample! ;)

WELCOME BACK!!! We want deets on the trip!

Story of my life when it comes to all my makeup! I really think I need to purge some things but at the same time, I don't really want to get rid of too much because it's my collection as much as it's just my makeup!

I love LM Face Illuminators. I have two of them and I think the quality is great and they are so pretty! As for if you should get ABH Sundipped or BB Sunset Glow...get them both! They are both so pretty and one can never have too many highlighters! LOL! I know I'm no help! I have bought so many highlighters lately that most days it's hard to pick just one!

boschicka

Indiscretion, Seduction, etc. = Nope ;)

Jayjayy

View attachment 55521

I love Indiscretion and I'm a WOC. Its not ashy, and I've been in the sun and tanned some. It applies to the tops of my cheekbones much better than it swatches with my finger.

boschicka

Story of my life when it comes to all my makeup! I really think I need to purge some things but at the same time, I don't really want to get rid of too much because it's my collection as much as it's just my makeup!

I love LM Face Illuminators. I have two of them and I think the quality is great and they are so pretty! As for if you should get ABH Sundipped or BB Sunset Glow...get them both! They are both so pretty and one can never have too many highlighters! LOL! I know I'm no help! I have bought so many highlighters lately that most days it's hard to pick just one!

Exactly! If things are still bringing you joy, then there's no need to toss them. I refuse to be stressed by or feel guilty about my collection. I only go through and purge things that no longer work for me.

Latest posts