Anastasia Beverly Hills Cosmetics

pinkcrush

What happened to the Couture palette? I can't find it anywhere.  I could have sworn I saw it in a store last week but I've checked back in a few stores I was in and I don't see it.  I don't see it online either.
I couldn't find it either!!!! I was told it dropped down to $20 and cleared right out!!! I'm pretty sure u can still order it online tho

Samuella

Quote:Originally Posted by leonah

on their insta or their fb page I saw that they said at least for veronica and dusty rose to be replenished around late nov/early dec if I remember correctly

This is what I remember reading as well.
Thanks love!!! I panicked that they were LE. thankfully not the case Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dash4

I couldn't find it either!!!! I was told it dropped down to $20 and cleared right out!!! I'm pretty sure u can still order it online tho
Wow. Did it drop to $20 on Anastasia's website? I would have bought a backup.

I am pretty sure Nordstrom was the last retailer to have it in-stock as of a few weeks ago, but they are OOS now.

All of their palettes are limited edition (as far as I know), so it is probably a goner.. Otherwise, blog sales and/or ebay - are probably the only options.

EDIT: If you guys still want it - you could call Macy's and/or Norstrom and see if they can locate it in a store... and have them ship it to you?

montREALady

What do you guys think of the highlights? I'm thinking of Starlight and Riviera.
I have Starlight and love it. We're different complexions though. The formula is nice and it buffs out gorgeously. I wore it just yesterday. Looked a mess since I'm recovering from a cold

dash4

dermstore has the self-made palette..and they have a 30% off code...and free shipping.. also MrRebates has 5% cashback.

the code is: just4u30

it makes it $24.50 + tax ..

bunnypoet

dermstore has the self-made palette..and they have a 30% off code...and free shipping.. also MrRebates has 5% cashback.

Thank you for the heads up!
clapping.gif
I have this palette but I have a long wish list on Dermstore. Great time to knock some things off of the list.

dash4

Thank you for the heads up!
clapping.gif
I have this palette but I have a long wish list on Dermstore. Great time to knock some things off of the list.
I was actually looking for the Couture palette (wanted a backup or at least single shadows but I guess only ABH and Macys carry the single eyeshadows)..anyway I saw that deal... I already have Self-Made too.. but I am looking around for other stuff, because 30% is hot!

You are welcome!!

montREALady

Nice, I ended up getting it with my 20% Sephora discount (and when they had it at $34) so it was $27.20. Let me see what else they have
whistle.gif

Dolly Snow

Swatch via LadyDanger1 on IG!!! Catnip & Soft Lilac black friday exclusives, eventually these two shades will be everywhere in March.

Latest posts