Anastasia Beverly Hills Cosmetics

BrittLuvsMakeup

yeah I think it looks like a mix of VV holy grail, morphe 35o, lime crime venus, and so on. I probably have dupes but I don't care I neeeeed it for real. love these type of colors so much

I completely agree with you. I feel like you can find colors similar to the ones in the Modern Renaissance palette spread throughout those palettes and others with similar colors.

lol yep! I have all three of those listed but I'll still end up getting this. :rolleyes: It has the pinks that 350 doesn't have, and more mattes / better transition shades than VV.

I have all 3 too, lol. At first I wasn't going to get this palette because those palettes have similar colors, but if that was the case, I would have stopped after I got the Lime Crime Venus Eyeshadow Palette and not gotten the other two or however many other palettes I have with the same color scheme, lol. I'm a sucker for these types of colors, so I should have known I wasn't going to resist it for long, lol.

rinacee

At first I thought Modern Renaissance was a hard pass for me. Then I kept looking. And looking. And I really don't have anything like it in my collection that is saturated with brights. I probably should have waited for more swatches and reviews, but I pulled the trigger tonight. It was calling my name. Also I am a history grad student with a focus on art so...yeah. That should explain it all, haha.

laurennnxox

At first I thought Modern Renaissance was a hard pass for me. Then I kept looking. And looking. And I really don't have anything like it in my collection that is saturated with brights. I probably should have waited for more swatches and reviews, but I pulled the trigger tonight. It was calling my name. Also I am a history grad student with a focus on art so...yeah. That should explain it all, haha.

Yay! I can't wait to hear what you think of it. :) It's getting harder and harder for me to wait. I have a $50 visa gift card that I could use... but.. part of me still wants to swatch it in stores when it gets there. Idk.

leonah

Yay! I can't wait to hear what you think of it. :) It's getting harder and harder for me to wait. I have a $50 visa gift card that I could use... but.. part of me still wants to swatch it in stores when it gets there. Idk.
I know.. the struggle is REAL this time.. soo hard to wait but I need to focus trying to get my hands on the sweet peach palette first that's LE and coming out next week here.

rinacee

I completely understand. I am just so so weak, haha! I will definitely let you guys know how it is. I'll probably do a video review too. We'll see!

montREALady

The Sun Dipped Glow Kit is up on Sephora's website.

I was just coming to say that. I'll wait for Macy's I think. I can use my card, hahaha. Is this perm? Because then I won't even have to rush. I've hit my beauty quota for now. I'm getting 5 packages today (MAC, Jeffree Star, ColourPop, Gerard Cosmetics, Sephora). I thought this was releasing on the 16th!

Edit: Shoot it is limited.

Last edited:

leonah

I was just coming to say that. I'll wait for Macy's I think. I can use my card, hahaha. Is this perm? Because then I won't even have to rush. I've hit my beauty quota for now. I'm getting 5 packages today (MAC, Jeffree Star, ColourPop, Gerard Cosmetics, Sephora). I thought this was releasing on the 16th!

I don't think sundipped is permanent since they have said before that the other glow kits are not? if I'm wrong someone correct me

leonah

I saw and edited my post then saw yours :) I can't keep up with all these releases! And highlighters!

I feel you. I'm literally getting dizzy over all these new releases I get both happy overwhelmed and sad because it's getting harder and harder to keep up :D :pray: on another note I have myself almost forgotten to purchase the gleam kit lol

montREALady

Whatevs :rolleyes: YOLO:

ItemPriceQtyAmount
QUICK LOOK
Anastasia Beverly Hills Glow Kit
ITEM 1790633 SIZE 4 x 0.26 oz
COLOR Sun Dipped - Bronzed, Summer, Tourmaline, Moonstone
$40.00
$40.00
LOVED
QUICK LOOK
tarte Rainforest of the Sea™ Deep Dive Cleansing Gel
ITEM 1823673
tarte Rainforest of the Sea™ Deep Dive Cleansing Gel - 0.05 oz
FREE
$0.00

QUICK LOOK
Supergoop! City Sunscreen Serum SPF 30
ITEM 1390657
Supergoop! City Sunscreen Serum SPF 30 - 0.1 oz
FREE
$0.00

QUICK LOOK
Benefit Cosmetics Roller Lash Curling & Lifting Mascara
ITEM 1739283
Roller Lash Curling & Lifting Mascara 0.1 oz - Roller Lash Curling & Lifting Mascara
100 Points
$0.00

QUICK LOOK
Hourglass Ambient Light Correcting Primer
ITEM 1830884
Hourglass Ambient Light Correcting Primer in Mood Light 0.10 oz in Mood Light - Hourglass Ambient Light Correcting Primer in Mood Light
100 Points
$0.00

s1813260-main-Lthumb.jpg
QUICK LOOK
Naturals Sample Bag
ITEM 1813260
FREE
$0.00

QUICK LOOK
Dior J'adore Eau de Toilette
ITEM 1819994
Dior J'adore Eau de Toilette - 0.03 oz
FREE
$0.00

montREALady

I feel you. I'm literally getting dizzy over all these new releases I get both happy overwhelmed and sad because it's getting harder and harder to keep up :D :pray: on another note I have myself almost forgotten to purchase the gleam kit lol

I just bought Sun Dipped. Ugggh. I was going to wait for Macy's but figured I can get more out of Sephora especially since they have 8% cash back now with Ebates and the various free samples, perks, etc. Plus this purchase extended my VIB status through 2017.

Last edited:

BrittLuvsMakeup

Edit: Shoot it is limited.

The 16th is the in store date. They never announced a date for retailers online but now that it's popped up on Sephora's website, I assume they'll be available soon on other websites that carry their products. I hope I can hold out for when Ulta has a discount for Platinum members, lol. Anyways, it sounds like you're gonna have an exciting package day! I hope you love everything you get!

I don't think sundipped is permanent since they have said before that the other glow kits are not? if I'm wrong someone correct me

Unfortunately, I think all of the Glow Kits that they have released and probably will release will be limited edition unless they decide to switch it up like they have with the Modern Renaissance palette and make a Glow Kit permanent. The good thing is that these Glow Kits have stuck around for awhile now so this new kit should be around for awhile.

I agree with you, there are so many new releases coming out that it's getting harder to keep up with, lol. I think I'm just going to prioritize limited edition products and worry about getting other things later.

Whatevs :rolleyes: YOLO:

ItemPriceQtyAmount
QUICK LOOK
Anastasia Beverly Hills Glow Kit
ITEM 1790633 SIZE 4 x 0.26 oz
COLOR Sun Dipped - Bronzed, Summer, Tourmaline, Moonstone
$40.00
$40.00
LOVED
QUICK LOOK
tarte Rainforest of the Sea™ Deep Dive Cleansing Gel
ITEM 1823673
tarte Rainforest of the Sea™ Deep Dive Cleansing Gel - 0.05 oz
FREE
$0.00

QUICK LOOK
Supergoop! City Sunscreen Serum SPF 30
ITEM 1390657
Supergoop! City Sunscreen Serum SPF 30 - 0.1 oz
FREE
$0.00

QUICK LOOK
Benefit Cosmetics Roller Lash Curling & Lifting Mascara
ITEM 1739283
Roller Lash Curling & Lifting Mascara 0.1 oz - Roller Lash Curling & Lifting Mascara
100 Points
$0.00

QUICK LOOK
Hourglass Ambient Light Correcting Primer
ITEM 1830884
Hourglass Ambient Light Correcting Primer in Mood Light 0.10 oz in Mood Light - Hourglass Ambient Light Correcting Primer in Mood Light
100 Points
$0.00

s1813260-main-Lthumb.jpg
QUICK LOOK
Naturals Sample Bag
ITEM 1813260
FREE
$0.00

QUICK LOOK
Dior J'adore Eau de Toilette
ITEM 1819994
Dior J'adore Eau de Toilette - 0.03 oz
FREE
$0.00

I just bought Sun Dipped. Ugggh. I was going to wait for Macy's but figured I can get more out of Sephora especially since they have 8% cash back now with Ebates and the various free samples, perks, etc. Plus this purchase extended my VIB status through 2017.

That didn't take long, lol. I think buying it from Sephora was a good decision since you extended your status, got a great percentage of cash back on your purchases and a lot of free samples. Please let us know how you like it when you get it! :)

montREALady

The 16th is the in store date. They never announced a date for retailers online but now that it's popped up on Sephora's website, I assume they'll be available soon on other websites that carry their products. I hope I can hold out for when Ulta has a discount for Platinum members, lol. Anyways, it sounds like you're gonna have an exciting package day! I hope you love everything you get!

Unfortunately, I think all of the Glow Kits that they have released and probably will release will be limited edition unless they decide to switch it up like they have with the Modern Renaissance palette and make a Glow Kit permanent. The good thing is that these Glow Kits have stuck around for awhile now so this new kit should be around for awhile.

I agree with you, there are so many new releases coming out that it's getting harder to keep up with, lol. I think I'm just going to prioritize limited edition products and worry about getting other things later.

That didn't take long, lol. I think buying it from Sephora was a good decision since you extended your status, got a great percentage of cash back on your purchases and a lot of free samples. Please let us know how you like it when you get it! :)
When I went on the Sephora site and saw 8% I jumped on it. For some reason whenever I want something from them it's only 4. Got $3.20 cash back already. Flash shipping was another perk of using Sephora. Exciting package day = rush-home-early- before-hubby-and-get-rid-of-boxes-day!:p Thanks, can't wait to see the goodies.

BrittLuvsMakeup

When I went on the Sephora site and saw 8% I jumped on it. For some reason whenever I want something from them it's only 4. Got $3.20 cash back already. Flash shipping was another perk of using Sephora. Exciting package day = rush-home-early- before-hubby-and-get-rid-of-boxes-day!:p Thanks, can't wait to see the goodies.

That's why I love shopping on Sephora's website. The flash shipping perk is what encourages so much of my spending on their site. I hate paying for shipping and handling and I hate shopping in store so to be able to get free shipping and have the items delivered so quickly keeps me shopping with them. I'm expecting two packages today: my Colourpop order with Birthday Boy and my Champagne Collection Face and Eyeshadow palettes from Sephora.

Btw, Sun Dipped is now sold out on Sephora's website.

Wow, that was quick! It looks like they also completely took it off of the website. I wonder if they had stock but weren't supposed to list it for sale today. Because if they just sold out, they would have probably just had the option available to email you when it comes back in stock. It's a good thing you ordered when you did!

montREALady

That's why I love shopping on Sephora's website. The flash shipping perk is what encourages so much of my spending on their site. I hate paying for shipping and handling and I hate shopping in store so to be able to get free shipping and have the items delivered so quickly keeps me shopping with them. I'm expecting two packages today: my Colourpop order with Birthday Boy and my Champagne Collection Face and Eyeshadow palettes from Sephora.

Wow, that was quick! It looks like they also completely took it off of the website. I wonder if they had stock but weren't supposed to list it for sale today. Because if they just sold out, they would have probably just had the option available to email you when it comes back in stock. It's a good thing you ordered when you did!
Oh I wonder? I have it in my loves and it's showing along with the other two with the "X" over it when I hover and click "Quick Look". Usually the email option is for something they anticipate restocking, no? I get Birthday Boy and the Becca palette today too. Woohoo.

BrittLuvsMakeup

Oh I wonder? I have it in my loves and it's showing along with the other two with the "X" over it when I hover and click "Quick Look". Usually the email option is for something they anticipate restocking, no? I get Birthday Boy and the Becca palette today too. Woohoo.

I too have it in my loves list and it shows the same. The email option is usually available for when they anticipate a restock (which I'm sure they will, at least the official in-store release date) so that's why I'm wondering if they just took it completely off of the sale page because they listed it too early. Besides the Anastasia Beverly Hills website, no other online retailer listed it today and their hasn't been an official release date for announced for online retailers either.

montREALady

I too have it in my loves list and it shows the same. The email option is usually available for when they anticipate a restock (which I'm sure they will, at least the official in-store release date) so that's why I'm wondering if they just took it completely off of the sale page because they listed it too early. Besides the Anastasia Beverly Hills website, no other online retailer listed it today and their hasn't been an official release date for announced for online retailers either.
Unless it was like how they did the Becca x JH one, a pre-sale. Or they just sold out of the allocated online stock and next step is the stores. Who knows.

Latest posts