Anastasia Beverly Hills Cosmetics

Jayjayy

I grabbed the new summer mini lipgloss kit and the Modern Renaissance palette and I can't put them down. The glosses are really creamy and opaque and the palette is soft and pigmented as well. So far i've only reviewed the glosses I'm still working on the palette :)
View attachment 54656

I watched your video right after you posted it, it was awesome! I can't wait to get this set :cool:

fur4elise

The Modern Renaissance palette is the love of my life right now. Everything blends so beautifully, it's all so pigmented...I love how cohesive every look I have made is. It all just makes sense! So far I have done the look I posted the other day, a really dark brown/red matte look, and the one I am wearing today (Primavera all over the lid, Raw Sienna in the crease, Red Ochre blended into Raw Sienna, Tempera on the brow, and a tad bit of Antique Bronze on the outer corner to give Primavera depth. I'm really torn between taking this one or my Tarte Swamp Queen palette with me traveling. Decisions!
It's definitely on my list, those red-toned hues, love!
I contemplated Bunny's palette too but that one isn't much of a necessity because the colors are pretty neutral. Take both!
modern-renaissance-eye-shadoe-palette.jpg
I have been on a super low/no buy for eye shadows & palettes! But one look at this and it was instalove :heart: Warm toned and the reds! I may have to take a dip into the ABH pool and grab this palette!

leonah

yes that palette is giving me so much life rn!! but yeah I have been prioritizing other stuff first that's LE. will get it soon though. ordered the glow kits too a week ago or so. then my glow kit collection from them will be complete with all 3 looovee

fur4elise

yes that palette is giving me so much life rn!! but yeah I have been prioritizing other stuff first that's LE. will get it soon though. ordered the glow kits too a week ago or so. then my glow kit collection from them will be complete with all 3 looovee

I have been able to resist the Glow Kits..lol! I know I know, I am an HAA thread member! But the CFX drops may be my saving grace from piling on the powders...hoping to get a couple samples on Friday to try out. I love the look of That Glow. And I am more likely to go in for an ABH Glow than the dang BECCA JH release. But I digress...the MR Palette gives me the feels too! ;) And I have no ABH in my stash either.

ARmakeupjunkie

I finally received my ABH Sun Dipped Palette and wore Tourmaline. It's such a beautiful color but use a light hand. Even for me, my first dip was a little much and I love a bright and gleaming highlight. I ordered it from Ulta because I'm trying to hit Platinum status but I may have to let them go. They need better and cheaper shipping because they take too long and cost too much to upgrade. I'm use to second day shipping from MAC and Sephora at a much cheaper rate.

MaryJane

I'm not sure what took me so long but I finally understand all pf the love for ABH. My first purchase was the Modern Renaissance palette. If you don't have it, you NEED it. There's no more to say other than it's amazing. Since that purchase, I've also got ...

The glow kit in sun-dipped. I was really hesitant about this since I am fair/light (Armani LS #4) but I am so happy i picked this up. The colors work when applied with a light hand. I'm used to Becca highlighters which are a little more metallic but I much prefer the ABH kit. The highlighters blend seamlessly into the skin.

Ulta still had last year's Self Made palette so I picked that up and the summer lip gloss set should be delivered today! :)

I have been so impressed with ABH products.

ARmakeupjunkie

I'm not sure what took me so long but I finally understand all pf the love for ABH. My first purchase was the Modern Renaissance palette. If you don't have it, you NEED it. There's no more to say other than it's amazing. Since that purchase, I've also got ...

The glow kit in sun-dipped. I was really hesitant about this since I am fair/light (Armani LS #4) but I am so happy i picked this up. The colors work when applied with a light hand. I'm used to Becca highlighters which are a little more metallic but I much prefer the ABH kit. The highlighters blend seamlessly into the skin.

Ulta still had last year's Self Made palette so I picked that up and the summer lip gloss set should be delivered today! :)

I have been so impressed with ABH products.

I don't have a lot of ABH products but lately, the new ones I have purchased are love! I picked up Fudge, Sepia and Purple Rain lipglosses and they are the best! Love the formula and the color payoff but the vanilla scent is to die for! They smell like cupcakes! And of course I love the Sun Dipped palette. I wanted the Modern Renaissance palette but talked myself out of it. I think it's because there are a lot of red tones in it and I'm afraid I won't wear it but, who knows, I may still pick it up.

Her liquid lipsticks were the first ones I ever purchased and I didn't care for how some of them wore. They were the main reason I didn't purchase any other liquid lipsticks from her or any other brand up until two months ago. But, I'm glad I finally did because I am loving what I have purchased.

shontay07108

Those look nice but what the hell am I supposed to do with that? Can't imagine it looking good on my skin and highlighter as shadow doesn't work (I've tried). Gotta pass, but it's a cool concept.

Jayjayy

Uhhh I think 2 Glow Kits is enough for me right now! I've been using the Modern Renaissance palette and it kicks up a lot of dust. So strange. I don't have this issue with her single shadows. It's still very blendable, but I wish it were pressed a little harder. For fair skin and/or makeup artists, Moonchild looks like fun!

boschicka

Uhhh I think 2 Glow Kits is enough for me right now! I've been using the Modern Renaissance palette and it kicks up a lot of dust. So strange. I don't have this issue with her single shadows. It's still very blendable, but I wish it were pressed a little harder. For fair skin and/or makeup artists, Moonchild looks like fun!

I've never really understood the hype with any of the ABH shadow palettes. They've never impressed me, but the eyeshadow singles I have are wonderful.

Sabrunka

I grabbed the moonchild highlight palette... I mean, I won't ever wear a wild highlight color, but I think those colors may look fun on the inner corner of my eyes, depending on the looks I do!

MaryJane

I've never really understood the hype with any of the ABH shadow palettes. They've never impressed me, but the eyeshadow singles I have are wonderful.

I have the Self Made and Modern Renaissance palettes. Aside from them being powdery, I have no complaints. They are pigmented, blend easily, have a great colors. I'll take these over my MUFE palettes any day.

BrittLuvsMakeup

Does anyone know if these new Glow Kits are limited edition? I know they are exclusive to the Anastasia Beverly Hills website, however, there has been no mention of them being limited edition unless we're just supposed to assume they are since the others are (but at least the other ones are sold in stores and online through other retailers). I just got the Sun Dipped Glow Kit a few weeks ago and while I'm excited about the new kits, I'm not really in a rush to get them unless they will only be available for a limited amount of time.

boschicka

I have the Self Made and Modern Renaissance palettes. Aside from them being powdery, I have no complaints. They are pigmented, blend easily, have a great colors. I'll take these over my MUFE palettes any day.

That's great! I tried a few of the older palettes & some of the shadows were gritty. Very strange. I bought the Modern Renaissance palette b/c it got good reviews from people who were unimpressed with previous palettes as well. Haven't tried it yet, so I'm happy to hear it's a hit for you.

boschicka

I grabbed the moonchild highlight palette... I mean, I won't ever wear a wild highlight color, but I think those colors may look fun on the inner corner of my eyes, depending on the looks I do!

If they work as shadows, that would be amazing. I just wish these glow kits weren't made in China.

ARmakeupjunkie

Those look nice but what the hell am I supposed to do with that? Can't imagine it looking good on my skin and highlighter as shadow doesn't work (I've tried). Gotta pass, but it's a cool concept.

LOL! I would love to see a demo of the Moonchild Glow Kit used on the face of a few different skintones. But, I have been wanting to place an ABH order because I want Riviera and Peach Nectar so, I might just order the two new glow palettes as well, just to see if I can make them work. I'm feeling a little adventurous today!

I was watching a YT video last night and the YTer said the palette kicked up a lot of duct. Think that was the first time I had heard anyone say that. I don't own any ABH palettes or shadows but I ordered this one last week because I have wanted it since before it came out. I hope I don't regret my purchase.

Latest posts