Anastasia Beverly Hills Cosmetics

BrittLuvsMakeup

I ordered So Hollywood + Brush A23, Peach Nectar + Brush A23, and Starlight + Brush A23 and the Fudge, Tara, and Sepia lip glosses. Now I can go to bed!

Last edited:

erine1881

I got a BU of So Hollywood plus the free brush and 5 glosses. Woohoo!!!

Of course the setup of the sale items was a clusterfuck, as usual.

stormborn

Ugh, I can't get the Kristen gloss in my basket even though it says it's in stock. I'm guessing it's sold out and the website is just f-ing with me! Anyone else having this problem?

shontay07108

My Brunette brow wiz was cancelled b/c it sold out I guess. Womp Womp

At least I'm still getting Peach Nectar and the brush.

BrittLuvsMakeup

I got a BU of So Hollywood plus the free brush and 5 glosses. Woohoo!!!

Of course the setup of the sale items was a clusterfuck, as usual.

Ugh, I can't get the Kristen gloss in my basket even though it says it's in stock. I'm guessing it's sold out and the website is just f-ing with me! Anyone else having this problem?

My Brunette brow wiz was cancelled b/c it sold out I guess. Womp Womp

At least I'm still getting Peach Nectar and the brush.

I'm sorry to hear that your Brow Wiz was cancelled. You were up pretty early like I was for the sale so it must have sold out quickly. I'm glad you're still getting the illuminator and the brush. It was the best deal they offered.

shontay07108

I'm sorry to hear that your Brow Wiz was cancelled. You were up pretty early like I was for the sale so it must have sold out quickly. I'm glad you're still getting the illuminator and the brush. It was the best deal they offered.

Yeah, thanks. It would've been cool to get a few bucks off that darn pencil. I can't believe that many people use my shade. That or they got multiple backups. Eh, I'll be alright.

MzBrownBeauty

Ended up getting the Peach Nectar & espresso brow gel! Was waffling between PN & so Hollywood but I also ordered from JDGlow and got a similar color so PN won! I'm happy....:cool:

BrittLuvsMakeup

Yeah, thanks. It would've been cool to get a few bucks off that darn pencil. I can't believe that many people use my shade. That or they got multiple backups. Eh, I'll be alright.

If you are a platinum member at Ulta, they sometimes send out 20% off coupons that can be used on prestige brands including Anastasia Beverly Hills. It's not as good as the 25% off discount Anastasia Beverly Hills was offering, however, it would still get you a couple of dollars off the brow wiz. :)

Ended up getting the Peach Nectar & espresso brow gel! Was waffling between PN & so Hollywood but I also ordered from JDGlow and got a similar color so PN won! I'm happy....:cool:

I also ordered from JD Glow Cosmetics yesterday! It was my first time ordering from them and I got the Gabrielle Union highlighter and illuminator.

BrittLuvsMakeup

12292779_1489132804725127_1297667057_n.jpg

According to ABH's instagram, 15 new eyeshadow shades will be launched on their website on the 15th of this month. Bundling will also be back next week in time for the release. They will be releasing more photos of the other shades soon.

can ABH restock trust issues and all the other shades now.. it's been forever :(

I agree with you, I really want Trust Issues.

shontay07108

According to ABH's instagram, 15 new eyeshadow shades will be launched on their website on the 15th of this month. Bundling will also be back next week in time for the release. They will be releasing more photos of the other shades soon.

Damn all of those look good to me.
I got my Peach Nectar today and it looks better than I anticipated. The brush seems pretty nice, too. I'll test them out Friday.

BrittLuvsMakeup

Here's the second photo from Norvina's instagram of the remaining 7 eyeshadows along with an arm swatch Norvina posted awhile back of Prussian Blue:
12346067_1686427521571698_1274957062_n.jpg

11325404_1074755269203145_1969179649_n.jpg

Damn all of those look good to me.
I got my Peach Nectar today and it looks better than I anticipated. The brush seems pretty nice, too. I'll test them out Friday.

I got Peach Nectar in the mail today as well and it stood out the most to me in the pan. I haven't worn or swatched any of the illuminators that arrived but I look forward to wearing all of them and using the brush. I thought I would be most excited about So Hollywood but Peach Nectar looks like the standout in regards to uniqueness in my collection.

leonah

yes!! they are postponing it further away I would love to wear it on new years but who knows if it will be available before that

BrittLuvsMakeup

yes!! they are postponing it further away I would love to wear it on new years but who knows if it will be available before that

I personally don't understand why Trust Issues and a few of the other shades take so long to return. I mean, I can understand that it take some time to manufacture the products but the wait seems much longer for these products seem a lot longer than it should.

dash4

@BrittLuvsMakeup - thank you for posting the pictures of the new shades. I REALLY want to see what Henna looks like... actually, all of them interest my besides the blue - I don't wear blue.

Side note: if anyone uses the Brow Wiz in the shades Ebony or Soft Brown - they are on sale on dermstore's website. Plus you get an extra 25% off by using the code CYBERWEEK.. so it makes it out to be $12.60 with FREE shipping.. (and they use shoprunner, so you can get free 2-day shipping, if you have that).

All other shades are reg price $21, but with the 25% off - it brings it down to $15.75..

BrittLuvsMakeup

@BrittLuvsMakeup - thank you for posting the pictures of the new shades. I REALLY want to see what Henna looks like... actually, all of them interest my besides the blue - I don't wear blue.

Side note: if anyone uses the Brow Wiz in the shades Ebony or Soft Brown - they are on sale on dermstore's website. Plus you get an extra 25% off by using the code CYBERWEEK.. so it makes it out to be $12.60 with FREE shipping.. (and they use shoprunner, so you can get free 2-day shipping, if you have that).

All other shades are reg price $21, but with the 25% off - it brings it down to $15.75..

Some of the shades such as Aubergine, Fudge, and Intense Gaze are in the Artist and Shadow Couture World Traveler palettes respectively, so if you have them you can probably skip out on these shades unless you want to buy the shade by itself. Henna, Peacock, and Prussian Blue stand out to me the most but I'm interested in checking out all of the shades I don't have. I'm glad that they are bringing back the bundling too (I know you've been inquiring about the buildable palettes for awhile now so I know you are also excited that they'll be back).

Thanks for the heads up about the Brow Wiz on Dermstore's website! I bought two in Ebony (one for me and the other for my mom)! :)

Last edited:

Shars

Ughhhh! I keep wanting to like posts! lol
Thank you. I think I may snag Ebony. What is Soft Brown close to? I assumed I'd use Dark Brown,

BrittLuvsMakeup

Thank you. I think I may snag Ebony. What is Soft Brown close to? I assumed I'd use Dark Brown,

Here's a shade recommendation chart to determine which shade would suit you best based on skin tone, undertone, and hair color:

dipbrowscolAW.jpg

Last edited:

Shars

Here's a shade recommendation chart to determine which shade would suit you best based on skin tone, undertone, and hair color:

dipbrowscolAW.jpg

Hmmm.... the girl in the Ebony photo is significantly lighter than who I would assume would wear Ebony lol. I wear my eyebrow pencil lighter than my natural hair colour since otherwise, it looks too stark by contrast to my face... weird. I'd probably be better with dark brown or chocolate.

dash4

Some of the shades such as Aubergine, Fudge, and Intense Gaze are in the Artist and Shadow Couture World Traveler palettes respectively, so if you have them you can probably skip out on these shades unless you want to buy the shade by itself. Henna, Peacock, and Prussian Blue stand out to me the most but I'm interested in checking out all of the shades I don't have. I'm glad that they are bringing back the bundling too (I know you've been inquiring about the buildable palettes for awhile now so I know you are also excited that they'll be back).

Thanks for the heads up about the Brow Wiz on Dermstore's website! I bought two in Ebony (one for me and the other for my mom)! :)

Thank you so much for letting me know about that! I sort of skimmed the thread a bit and thought I caught up, but I did not know that!! That is GREAT news! I will definitely be buying a create-your-palette (or build-your-palette)..

No problem! I miss the like button so much too! I know Jacklyn Hill used to use Soft Brown and her eyebrows are dark, but to me - it has a very red undertone, not bad...and not the dreaded "orange" color, but it does lean warmer. You can google up swatches.. Both might work for you - depending on what style of brow you go for.

Latest posts