Charlotte Tilbury Makeup...

boschicka

Lol
I hope you can decide!
Two skips for me

:D
I don't know if I'll grab the quad, but the brown and green nail polishes caught my eye. And I actually think the D&G packaging is ugly......in weird way....that makes me want it. I don't understand it, but I'm not going to fight it. :cool:

Since this is the CT thread, here's a CT question: does anyone know if the shadow stick in Gold Digger will be available anywhere other than her website? Is it limited?

GreenEyedAllie

I don't know if I'll grab the quad, but the brown and green nail polishes caught my eye. And I actually think the D&G packaging is ugly......in weird way....that makes me want it. I don't understand it, but I'm not going to fight it. :cool:

Since this is the CT thread, here's a CT question: does anyone know if the shadow stick in Gold Digger will be available anywhere other than her website? Is it limited?

I do not know the answers to your questions, but I have GD if you want swatches/opinions. I like it a lot with a couple caveats.

awickedshape

Lol
Eyecatching, at any rate

boschicka

SO much new makeup has come out :scared::rofl:I want that D&G bronzer too.

I know, I can't keep up! I don't always love pre-ordering b/c sometimes the temporary charges stay on the account forever after the real charges drop in. And heaven forbid the items become available for purchase elsewhere before my pre-order ships! Oh the humanity! :p

elegant-one

I know, I can't keep up! I don't always love pre-ordering b/c sometimes the temporary charges stay on the account forever after the real charges drop in. And heaven forbid the items become available for purchase elsewhere before my pre-order ships! Oh the humanity! :p

:roflmao: Geesh, I've never noticed that about the charges! Yes, lol....always looking elsewhere while its on pre-order ;) My last CT palette was on BO at Nordies & wasn't supposed to ship until the 11th, but it shipped yesterday. Most times they are fast on pre-orders & BO.

MaryJane

I have some CT goodies on the way.....Dolce Vita e/s, First Love blush, and 3 matte lipsticks (Bond Girl, Very Victoria, and Sexy Sienna). Can't decide whether I need the Film Star Bronze and Glow - it's gotten excellent reviews but I can't tell if it's the same bronzer/highlighter as in the 'Instant Look palette.

elegant-one

I have some CT goodies on the way.....Dolce Vita e/s, First Love blush, and 3 matte lipsticks (Bond Girl, Very Victoria, and Sexy Sienna). Can't decide whether I need the Film Star Bronze and Glow - it's gotten excellent reviews but I can't tell if it's the same bronzer/highlighter as in the 'Instant Look palette.

:icon_cheers: Those all sound lovely! I hope you like everything. DV palette is nice.

MaryJane

After this last haul, I am on a no buy until the fall. I have so much makeup, I've lost track of what I have.

MaryJane

I wish I didn't love this brand so much as it's become an expensive obsession. I'm wearing two colors from the Dolce Vita quad and I love it. Very appropriate for work and not nearly as shimmery/frosty as I expected. I love how her shadows seem to have just the right amount of pigmentation. I have some shadows from UD and MUFE where I have to blend forever b/c they are too pigmented (yes, I do think shadows can have too much pigmentation).

Next dilemma, order Filmstar Bronze & Glow or order some things from the Chanel summer collection?

awickedshape

I wish I didn't love this brand so much as it's become an expensive obsession. I'm wearing two colors from the Dolce Vita quad and I love it. Very appropriate for work and not nearly as shimmery/frosty as I expected. I love how her shadows seem to have just the right amount of pigmentation. I have some shadows from UD and MUFE where I have to blend forever b/c they are too pigmented (yes, I do think shadows can have too much pigmentation).

Next dilemma, order Filmstar Bronze & Glow or order some things from the Chanel summer collection?

Dolce Vita is great!
I like the highlight from Filmstar (I have a BU) but it's perm and Chanel Summer is LE... what do you like most?

Last edited:

Ernie

;) :flowers::thankyou: :heart:

Oh my, the By Terry look amazing. :doh:

I am so in love with the CT palette!!! I just bought number 4! 3 for for me LOL! Every shade works/looks so perfect on my skin. I love the bronzer shade. It's the perfect tone on me.
I love it too, But I only bought one!
I just ordered #2 the lighter one :)
i was thinking about it, did you get it yet?

I didn't get those 2 in yet. They shipped from a Nordies store. I hope they come today because I want to send a big package to her for Mother's Day :) I hope she loves it.
you are such a good mil!

elegant-one

I love it too, But I only bought one!

i was thinking about it, did you get it yet?

you are such a good mil!

:cloud9::heart: thanks dear!

Yes I got the lighter #2 By Terry Palette. I like it. It's much more "glowy" than the CT palette. I have been wearing the CT palette every day.:) The eye brightener is a must for us more mature ladies :rofl::flowers::flowers:

Last edited:

GreenEyedAllie

Sorry it took me forever!

Arm swatch with TF Spice/Naked Bronze on top and TF Midnight Sea on bottom for reference.

image.jpeg

Light matters for this one. It definitely has green going on, but it generally looks goldish green.

View attachment 54286

I suck at taking lid pictures, so you get a crappy full-face shot instead, lol.

ETA: The swatches don't do it justice. It is one of my current favorite all over lid colors, and I have green eyes.

boschicka

Sorry it took me forever!

Arm swatch with TF Spice/Naked Bronze on top and TF Midnight Sea on bottom for reference.

View attachment 54285

Light matters for this one. It definitely has green going on, but it generally looks goldish green.

View attachment 54286

I suck at taking lid pictures, so you get a crappy full-face shot instead, lol.

ETA: The swatches don't do it justice. It is one of my current favorite all over lid colors, and I have green eyes.

You're adorable! Thank you soooo much!

Latest posts