Charlotte Tilbury Makeup...

MACGirl13

Thanks Ernie...I agree that Between the Sheets is more muted than Amazing Grace. I think it is a must have for fair Gals. :)

MACGirl13

I just received the Between the sheets this morning, came FEDEX and took almost a week to get here. It is gorgeous and worth the wait. Did anyone get Kissing Chase? I have not seen many reviews/swatches of it and wonder if it is a must have. If anyone has this can you please let me know your thoughts?

Sabrunka

Hi,

Has anyone tried the Light Wonder foundation? How is it?

I did! It was okay. The coverage was light, but it felt nice on the skin. I can't say it was my favorite though. It didn't have any super amazing, redeeming qualities. I'm excited to try their new magic foundation though! I hear it has more coverage and benefits for the skin. I have samples coming in from both Beautylish and Charlotte Tilbury so I can't wait!

ashievic

I am doing a lip stick purge. With all of the Boy's, and others, need to sort it all out. Plus all the new TF lip stuff for summer, will wait for Sheets until I figure this mess out. I do love Victoria and Kensington, my fav for neutral lip.

C

chelseaoliviaxo

A look with The Vintage Vamp palette. LOVE the colors in this! Cheeks are the Love Glow blush and lipstick is Night Crimson! Her makeup is my faaaave.

IMG_8217.jpg

Sabrunka

Heres me wearing the new foundation! I was sent samples but none matched... I mixed 2 and 3 for the shade you see on my face. I need 3.5 if I plan to buy it.

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Sabrunka

Is this the new magic foundation? How did you like it? :)

Yes it is! I really like it actually! I'm not fond of the smell, but otherwise it's great! The colors I tried though REALLY don't match me! I only noticed once I was in my car that my face looked pink while my neck looked yellow, so I defffiiinitely need to get 3.5 after I'm done these samples!

Sabrunka

I just ordered shade 3.5 and also the mini miracle wand in shade 2 from CT's website. Beautylish is already sold out of my shade, pff... So I have to wait longer for my items to arrive, BUT, I do get a buttload of samples from CT! I was shocked to see so many added to my cart... The night cream, eye cream, body bronzer lotion, goddess mask, and three more samples of the new foundation lol!

Ingenue

I'm glad the foundation finally made it to the States. The coverage is medium... no matter how much you layer it. I'm over the moon about the foundation match (I'm #9) and I like how it binds to the skin, but I still prefer the original. This one I noticed also fades on me after about 4 hours. No comment on that Miracle Wand. I really don't understand why it exists.

Latest posts