Charlotte Tilbury Makeup...

Haven

I like the look of the compact and the looks that CT created in the promo video. Now if only I could get CT to apply it for me... That woman has serious skills :wow::wow:

Haven

Haha, yes! So does that mean you're getting it? It does look really pretty.

I am very tempted! I am trying to be good for a little while after the Sephora sale, but that compact is calling to me. I do have several trips coming up where it would come in handy (see the rationalization has already started LOL).

NATlar

My palette arrived yesterday and it's absolutely gorgeous!!

image.jpg

I know they've said the bronzer and highlighter is the same as their filmstar palette which I have as well but when I swatched both together the bronzer in the all in one palette I've just posted doesn't seem as shimmery and it's a little cooler compared to the other one well on me it showed that haha!

Last edited:

GreenEyedAllie

View attachment 53693

I know they've said the bronzer and highlighter is the same as their filmstar palette which I have as well but when I swatched both together the bronzer in the all in one palette I've just posted doesn't seem as shimmery and it's a little cooler compared to the other one well on me it showed that haha!

Thank you for the swatches!! They look beautiful on you! I think I may need this.

NATlar

Thank you for the swatches!! They look beautiful on you! I think I may need this.

Thank you, I'm wearing both blushes today and they're so pretty and have a lovely glow <3 when I go away I always take shades like this with me but separate ones now I don't have to with it being all in one palette now haha price tag is a little too much but the products in the palette are such good quality and worth it!

peanut

View attachment 53693

Fantastic swatches!! I'm so in love with this palette!

elegant-one

HA! I just caved LOLOL!!!! I was in a hurry to get out of town so I thought I would wait to order it when I got back & sure enough its now Sold Out on the CT site UGH!!! But, Nordies has it so I got it.

elegant-one

View attachment 53693

Honey! It's so beautiful on you! I can't wait to get mine. Thanks so much!

MaryJane

I've been wearing the palette for the last few days and am really enjoying it. Considering the quality of the products and what you get (3 shadows, bronzer, 2 blushes, and highlighter), $75 seems pretty reasonable. Especially to a Chanel quad with is about $60. It's great for a natural look. I've been wearing it w/Pillow Talk liner and Bitch Perfect lipstick. The lipstick is a new fave. Why didn't I discover this sooner?

The bronzer in the palette is supposed to be the same as the Filmstar Bronze and Glow but I've heard it may be a little different - a little more neutral and maybe a shade lighter. I've heard so much about Filmstar, I wonder if I still need it?

I've bought way too much CT in the last few weeks - the palette, Ectasy & First Love blushes, BP and Penelope Pink lipsticks. I am done w/the makeup shopping for a while.

Latest posts