Charlotte Tilbury Makeup...

hitchcockblonde

That's exactly my skintone as well, I'm an NW10 in MAC. It's a fairly decent match as it has enough of a neutral peach undertone to keep it fell being too yellow for us pink ladies
That's good to know! I love the Nars formula but I would really like to find something with a formula that works for my dry acne scarred face and a shade that matches my skin tone.

hitchcockblonde

[COLOR=0000FF] That's awesome.  I've had very positive experiences with Spring---so far I'm very impressed.[/COLOR]
Yes, I've been impressed by them so far as well. I was wary of ordering from an app at first but it's going well. Most of my CT items have come from them.

hitchcockblonde

Same here! My 2 chameleon orders (Indigo, Gold Digger) shipped together. Apparently, Charlotte Tilbury has a warehouse in Valencia, CA (home of Magic Mountain, about 1 hour north of LA), so the package is arriving super quickly.
Yay! Haha I love being near a warehouse, always encourages me to order more. CA is on the other side of the country from me but Sephora's warehouse is one state over in MD which always encourages me to order more frequently.

bunnypoet

Yay! Haha I love being near a warehouse, always encourages me to order more. CA is on the other side of the country from me but Sephora's warehouse is one state over in MD which always encourages me to order more frequently.
I hear ya! I love that ColourPop and LA Splash (and other smaller liquid lipstick companies) are relatively nearby. I have zero patience when it comes to receiving my packages, even if I have ten others in queue. Sephora finally opened up a warehouse in Utah; thank goodness! When I first moved cross-country, I was bummed not only to be away from my friends and relatives, but also from my favorite beauty company warehouses.
girlhaha.gif

ashievic

I am loving the new stick shadow. It doesn't melt as I stand behind a heat lamp serving banquets. I wish all of you a wonderful and safe Thanksgiving!!!

bunnypoet

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!! I ordered the chubby eye stick in the new Violet shade from the Spring app during their 25% off 3-hour beauty sale yesterday. I hope it makes my brown eyes pop. :)

nudibelle

I have no idea how to update my sale thread title
sorry post this here
but I added the multi miracle glow if anyone is interested trying this product

RockDiva

Late to the party by years but I finally invested in my first ever Charlotte Tilbury pieces: Cheek to Cheek in Ecstasy and the Dolce Vita palette. I haven't come across a blush more flattering on my skin than this one, it is PERFECT. (My skintone is Bobbi Brown 4.75 Golden Natural.) For Christmas I paired them with Burberry Kisses in Coral Pink (#65) and followed Charlotte's Dolce Vita tutorial on YT.

CT1.jpg CT2.jpg CT3.jpg CT4.jpg CT0.jpg P1010758.jpg

Nuke

Wonderful first choices, RockDiva! And those are some great pics you took. Welcome to the CT club!

Sabrunka

If anyone is curious, I tried her new night cream and although it felt sticky and thick/greasy, I woke up with supple, plump, happy looking skin! It's really great, AND it smells like Guerlain products which is sort of odd but it smells nice haha. I wish it was cheaper though.

Latest posts