Charlotte Tilbury Makeup...

GreenEyedAllie

:icon_cheers: I LOVE that #1 Eye Brightener SO much I want it in a freakin huge compact all by itself. It works amazingly well. I used it at the outer/inner corners, cupid bow, outer "C" of the eyes. It really brightens - anti tired - anti aging!!!

:rofl: I'll cry if you don't like it ;)

It's here!! And it looks beautiful! I can't wait to play with it. :D

MaryJane

I just ordered 2 more. Nordies was able to locate them for me. I wanted a backup & one for my DIL for Mother's Day :cloud9:
It's limited edition I guess. I had her throw in some samples including 2 of that mascara.

I have never ever LOVED a palette as much as this one!!!!

that is quite an endorsement. I didn't think to try the #1 eyeshadow color on the outside of the eye to brighten that up.

Have you tried any other CT products? You would LOVE her Bitch Perfect lipstick.

elegant-one

that is quite an endorsement. I didn't think to try the #1 eyeshadow color on the outside of the eye to brighten that up.

Have you tried any other CT products? You would LOVE her Bitch Perfect lipstick.

Yes, I have that, Lost Cherry, Amazing Grace, & Bronzed Garnet, Golden Quartz, Champagne Diamonds eye pencils which I really really like. the Parkinson Color of Youth blush, Love Glow cheek, The Huntress, Mona Lisa, Moon Beach & Formentera Beach sticks, Dolce Vita & Sophisticate palettes, & the Airbrush Flawless Finish Powder. That's it so far. The new palette is my favorite :)

Last edited:

GreenEyedAllie

Yes, I have that, Lost Cherry, Amazing Grace,& Bronzed Garnet, Golden Quartz, Champagne Diamonds eye pencils which I really really like. the Parkinson Color of Youth blush, Love Glow cheek, The Huntress, Mona Lisa, Moon Beach & Formentera Beach sticks, Dolce Vita & Sophisticate palettes, & the Airbrush Flawless Finish Powder. That's it so far. The palette is my favorite :)

:rofl:

GreenEyedAllie

:marchmellow::rofl: I might need Amber Haze eye pencil LOL!!! Did you try your palette?

I forgot, I also have Barbarella Brown, Audrey, & Sophia eye pencils.

That sounds more like it. Lol. :rofl:

So, I was gonna say, 'EO, how could I try it out when I just got it this afternoon and had a full face on?'

But you know me too well. I totally removed everything then dug in like a kid with a new toy. Pictured with Pillow Talk and Bitch Perfect.

image.jpeg

And the answer is I'm not sure yet. I like the shadows, but they muddy together in a way I don't like. I do enjoy the bronzer and highlight. The blush, I'm kinda meh on, but it is pretty. I like that I could take just this and a few other things when traveling instead of my whole pack. I'm not sure it's worth the $$. Wish Spring had had a sale.

Haven

I'm curious to see what you think about this. I received a sample as well and tried it once. My experience is that there was a lot of smudging under my eyes. Really nothing special about it IMO.

I didn't have any smudging, but I did not get the dramatic results seen in her video either. It was nice but nothing special. I am going to try it again before I make my final judgement. Need to make sure there wasn't "operator error."

What did impress me yesterday was her new foundation. I had a ridiculously long day yesterday, and my foundation stayed put & looked great all day. I have a love hate relationship with her new foundation brush. It stopped shedding, so I kept it. I dislike using it, but it works really well with her foundation.

Need more coffee :coffee:

elegant-one

So, I was gonna say, 'EO, how could I try it out when I just got it this afternoon and had a full face on?'

But you know me too well. I totally removed everything then dug in like a kid with a new toy. Pictured with Pillow Talk and Bitch Perfect.

View attachment 53851

And the answer is I'm not sure yet. I like the shadows, but they muddy together in a way I don't like. I do enjoy the bronzer and highlight. The blush, I'm kinda meh on, but it is pretty. I like that I could take just this and a few other things when traveling instead of my whole pack. I'm not sure it's worth the $$. Wish Spring had had a sale.

lol!
Ahh, but your skin looks amazing & fresh in the pic! You look very pretty in this.

elegant-one

I didn't have any smudging, but I did not get the dramatic results seen in her video either. It was nice but nothing special. I am going to try it again before I make my final judgement. Need to make sure there wasn't "operator error."

What did impress me yesterday was her new foundation. I had a ridiculously long day yesterday, and my foundation stayed put & looked great all day. I have a love hate relationship with her new foundation brush. It stopped shedding, so I kept it. I dislike using it, but it works really well with her foundation.

Need more coffee :coffee:

Did you get your palette yet?

awickedshape

View attachment 53851

Aw. I like the inner eye colour.

Haven

Did you get your palette yet?

I do have this palette, but I have been neglecting it. I have been obsessing over my new by terry face palette and using that.

I tried the new mascara again and liked the results more this time. It reminds me of too faced better than sex mascara.

elegant-one

I do have this palette, but I have been neglecting it. I have been obsessing over my new by terry face palette and using that.

I tried the new mascara again and liked the results more this time. It reminds me of too faced better than sex mascara.

Do we need to know about the by terry palette too :rofl:

stormborn

I just ordered 2 more. Nordies was able to locate them for me. I wanted a backup & one for my DIL for Mother's Day :cloud9:
It's limited edition I guess. I had her throw in some samples including 2 of that mascara.

I have never ever LOVED a palette as much as this one!!!!

Best MIL!!!

I saw a promo for the new mascara today. I feel like I need to try it o_O I'm still pretending I didn't see the palette as well as the By Terry palette. *whistles casually*

elegant-one

Best MIL!!!

I saw a promo for the new mascara today. I feel like I need to try it o_O I'm still pretending I didn't see the palette as well as the By Terry palette. *whistles casually*

;) :flowers::thankyou: :heart:

Oh my, the By Terry look amazing. :doh:

I am so in love with the CT palette!!! I just bought number 4! 3 for for me LOL! Every shade works/looks so perfect on my skin. I love the bronzer shade. It's the perfect tone on me.

Latest posts