Charlotte Tilbury Makeup...

Haven

Stila has released similar palettes to the CT one. Plus there are four different intensities from really light to deep. I have not swatched them myself, but the reviews have been good. I may pick one up next time I am at Sephora or Ulta. Not sure which shade combo to try though.

MrsBaine

Did anyone get the hot Lips in Hot Emily, Carina's Love, and Tell Laura? I Bought Secret Salma and Hel's Bells. Now that she uploaded different complexion pics on her site, I'm really interested in the three I mentioned. I'm always afraid that the bases will be too white in the lipstick and they will look neon.

MaryJane

I purchased the Kim KW lipstick and am not impressed. The color is nothing unique, a pink/peachey nude that you could find in every other makeup line. This feels thicker than my other KISSING lipsticks and has a bit of a drag on the lips. It emphasizes every little flake as well. Not worth the $32.

MrsBaine

That's too bad. It didn't look overly unique when I saw the swatches. It's a nude... but a really light one.

Haven

I purchased the Kim KW lipstick and am not impressed. The color is nothing unique, a pink/peachey nude that you could find in every other makeup line. This feels thicker than my other KISSING lipsticks and has a bit of a drag on the lips. It emphasizes every little flake as well. Not worth the $32.

I got Kim KW and Miranda's. I am also underwhelmed by Kim KW, but I really, really like Miranda May.

Sabrunka

I really don't know if these are keepers or not.. What are your opinions? Here is Kim KW and Hot Emily. I am wearing no other makeup (which makes me think thats why I'm not too happy with them, I'm sure theyd be better with a full face).

hotemily.jpg kimk.jpg

leonah

honestly I don't think the lipsticks looks very interesting so I'm good with all my mac lippies and liquid lippies from other brands but the packaging and all is cute

GreenEyedAllie

Here are my pics that I made for my new IG:

View attachment 55257

image.jpeg

View attachment 55259

Kim KW and Kidman's Kiss. A second pic of Kim KW that looks a little better. I'm actually very happy with both, but I do not think they're super special, and I wish I could count on those 20% off deals that Spring used to run pretty often. I think CT's lipsticks are generally overpriced. I would buy more frequently if they were mid-to-upper 20's instead. I find that Kim KW needs to 'melt' a little into my lips, and then it looks great.

Sabrunka

Here are my pics that I made for my new IG:

View attachment 55257

View attachment 55258

View attachment 55259

Kim KW and Kidman's Kiss. A second pic of Kim KW that looks a little better. I'm actually very happy with both, but I do not think they're super special, and I wish I could count on those 20% off deals that Spring used to run pretty often. I think CT's lipsticks are generally overpriced. I would buy more frequently if they were mid-to-upper 20's instead. I find that Kim KW needs to 'melt' a little into my lips, and then it looks great.

They look really good on you! I especially like how Kidman's Kiss looks, so pretty!

Icecaramellatte

Is anyone getting the new quad? Can't remember the name

I picked it up yesterday. I was surprised to see a pick up in store option when I ordered. It seems that a Nordies near me has a brand new counter. They have dedicated quite a bit of space to this line.

Thanks for this pic. I was checking pics online against my palette and they looked very much the same. I thought I was mistaken that it was a different palette.

GreenEyedAllie

I picked it up yesterday. I was surprised to see a pick up in store option when I ordered. It seems that a Nordies near me has a brand new counter. They have dedicated quite a bit of space to this line.

Thanks for this pic. I was checking pics online against my palette and they looked very much the same. I thought I was mistaken that it was a different palette.

Yeah, they're different, but I don't know if they are different enough to make me want to buy the new one, especially given how little I've used the original. Honestly, I kinda wish the Dolce Vita one had been first because I think I like those colors better.

Latest posts