Charlotte Tilbury Makeup...

elegant-one

I've been wearing the palette for the last few days and am really enjoying it. Considering the quality of the products and what you get (3 shadows, bronzer, 2 blushes, and highlighter), $75 seems pretty reasonable. Especially to a Chanel quad with is about $60. It's great for a natural look. I've been wearing it w/Pillow Talk liner and Bitch Perfect lipstick. The lipstick is a new fave. Why didn't I discover this sooner?

The bronzer in the palette is supposed to be the same as the Filmstar Bronze and Glow but I've heard it may be a little different - a little more neutral and maybe a shade lighter. I've heard so much about Filmstar, I wonder if I still need it?

I've bought way too much CT in the last few weeks - the palette, Ectasy & First Love blushes, BP and Penelope Pink lipsticks. I am done w/the makeup shopping for a while.

Thanks for the great info!

MaryJane

I got my CT palette today & I REALLY love it! Everything is so pretty on. Happy I bought it.

So glad you love it. The colors work so well together and are so blendable, it really does give you an instant look! I am very impressed with the quality of the palette.

Haven

I received a sample of her new legendary lashes mascara. I plan to try it out today. Really interested to see what results I get.

MaryJane

I received a sample of her new legendary lashes mascara. I plan to try it out today. Really interested to see what results I get.

I'm curious to see what you think about this. I received a sample as well and tried it once. My experience is that there was a lot of smudging under my eyes. Really nothing special about it IMO.

elegant-one

I just ordered 2 more. Nordies was able to locate them for me. I wanted a backup & one for my DIL for Mother's Day :cloud9:
It's limited edition I guess. I had her throw in some samples including 2 of that mascara.

I have never ever LOVED a palette as much as this one!!!!

Last edited:

GreenEyedAllie

I just ordered 2 more. Nordies was able to locate them for me. I wanted a backup & one for my DIL for Mother's Day :cloud9:
It's limited edition I guess. I had her throw in a some samples including 2 of that mascara.

I have never ever LOVED a palette as much as this one!!!!

Now you're just teasing!

(Mine should be waiting on my doorstep!)

elegant-one

:icon_cheers: I LOVE that #1 Eye Brightener SO much I want it in a freakin huge compact all by itself. It works amazingly well. I used it at the outer/inner corners, cupid bow, outer "C" of the eyes. It really brightens - anti tired - anti aging!!!

:rofl: I'll cry if you don't like it ;)

awickedshape

:icon_cheers: I LOVE that #1 Eye Brightener SO much I want it in a freakin huge compact all by itself. It works amazingly well. I used it at the outer/inner corners, cupid bow, outer "C" of the eyes. It really brightens - anti tired - anti aging!!!

:rofl: I'll cry if you don't like it ;)

Lol!

Latest posts