Charlotte Tilbury Makeup...

Ingenue

Good Lord is that Bar of Gold coming back? I hope she improved it because otherwise that thing is a hard pass.

Medgal07

I remember seeing some bad reviews on that one.
Yes. I can't recall anything at all about it.
girlhaha.gif

Medgal07

I found this swatch of Bar of Gold. It looks pretty glittery when swatched but less so when worn.

http://www.dizzybrunette3.com/2013/12/charlotte-tilbury-bar-of-gold.html

Medgal07

My Nocturnal Cat Eye to Hypnotize duo in On the Prowl arrived. The color looks much more burgundy in the online adds and way less so in my pics & swatches.
If I squint and tuen my wrist there's an ever so slight hint of burgundy. Perhaps it will show/wear differently on the eyes.

ryan-eh

My Nocturnal Cat Eye to Hypnotize duo in On the Prowl arrived. The color looks much more burgundy in the online adds and way less so in my pics & swatches.
If I squint and tuen my wrist there's an ever so slight hint of burgundy. Perhaps it will show/wear differently on the eyes.

Yeah, that's way more purple than I expected! Probably for the best that I didn't get it, then.

elegant-one

It does look pretty on you though. Are you disappointed? I love how the liner looks on you.

awickedshape

[COLOR=0000FF]My Nocturnal Cat Eye to Hypnotize duo in On the Prowl arrived.  The color looks much more burgundy in the online adds and way less so in my pics & swatches.[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]If I squint and tuen my wrist there's an ever so slight hint of burgundy.  Perhaps it will show/wear differently on the eyes.[/COLOR]
Looks good together! The shadow reminds me just a bit of Armani Shadow eye tint

Latest posts