Charlotte Tilbury Makeup...

awickedshape

Sorry it took me forever!

Arm swatch with TF Spice/Naked Bronze on top and TF Midnight Sea on bottom for reference.

View attachment 54285

Light matters for this one. It definitely has green going on, but it generally looks goldish green.

View attachment 54286

I suck at taking lid pictures, so you get a crappy full-face shot instead, lol.

ETA: The swatches don't do it justice. It is one of my current favorite all over lid colors, and I have green eyes.

That's a lovely photo

Sabrunka

So, I got the legendary lashes mascara and it is good, but not AMAZING. I had to apply four coats to bare lashes last night to get the desired effect. This morning I used a primer first and then two layers of the mascara and that made it look like the night before, but with less effort. I don't think I'll rebuy it to be honest, as I think my velvet noir mascara from marc jacobs is better.

Ingenue

So, I got the legendary lashes mascara and it is good, but not AMAZING. I had to apply four coats to bare lashes last night to get the desired effect. This morning I used a primer first and then two layers of the mascara and that made it look like the night before, but with less effort. I don't think I'll rebuy it to be honest, as I think my velvet noir mascara from marc jacobs is better.

I feel the same way. I don't care for her packaging and it's barely on par. I prefer Armani Black Ecstasy Mascara. Drier and my lashes are epic.

BrittLuvsMakeup

I feel the same way. I don't care for her packaging and it's barely on par. I prefer Armani Black Ecstasy Mascara. Drier and my lashes are epic.

Thanks for the honest reviews ladies. I almost ordered it tonight but hesitated for some reason despite really wanting to try it. Now I'm glad that I did because $32 for a mascara is quite a bit more than I like to spend on mascaras, especially if it's overall performance isn't reflective of it's price. At most, I'd probably only try it if I got a free sample of it but other than that, I think I'll pass.

Sabrunka

Thanks for the honest reviews ladies. I almost ordered it tonight but hesitated for some reason despite really wanting to try it. Now I'm glad that I did because $32 for a mascara is quite a bit more than I like to spend on mascaras, especially if it's overall performance isn't reflective of it's price. At most, I'd probably only try it if I got a free sample of it but other than that, I think I'll pass.

Good call! I tested it even more now and even with a primer, it transfers to my eye lids... And that's AFTER it's dry! At the end of the day I'll have black marks on my lids from where my lashes touch the skin. Yikes.

Bubek07

no problem :) and yaaaaaaaaay
my only make up shopping option is international so im kinda used to stalking tracking and waiting for things to arrive :p

Haven

New lipsticks are up on her site. I ordered Kim's and Miranda's. I want more but need to have some self control. :cool:

peanut

Instant Look in a Palette in Dolce Vita for the Nordstrom Anniversary sale! Can't tell much from the small pic in the catalog. Will be waiting for swatches. I love the idea of these palettes. Great for traveling. It's $75 and you get the new mascara; can't tell if it's full size or trial size.

hitchcockblonde

Instant Look in a Palette in Dolce Vita for the Nordstrom Anniversary sale! Can't tell much from the small pic in the catalog. Will be waiting for swatches. I love the idea of these palettes. Great for traveling. It's $75 and you get the new mascara; can't tell if it's full size or trial size.

That looks really nice. I'll probably get it, if the bronzer and highlight are too dark I'll use them as shadows.

Here is a link with some pictures of the catalog: http://loveanniversarysale.blogspot.com/2016/06/sneak-peek-from-2016-nordstrom.html?m=1

btw the pictures were originally posted in thepurseforum by member klynneann.

Last edited:

GreenEyedAllie

New lipsticks are up on her site. I ordered Kim's and Miranda's. I want more but need to have some self control. :cool:

I'm debating Kim K.W. and Kidman's Kiss, myself. I also like the look of 4-5 others...this isn't even my favorite lipstick..SMH

Oh! I haven't been head over heels for the original, but I like the look of these colors!

laurennnxox

That looks really nice. I'll probably get it, if the bronzer and highlight are too dark I'll use them as shadows.

Here is a link with some pictures of the catalog: http://loveanniversarysale.blogspot.com/2016/06/sneak-peek-from-2016-nordstrom.html?m=1

btw the pictures were originally posted in thepurseforum by member klynneann.

Oooooooh. It looks nice. I like the deeper shades.

I'm debating Kim K.W. and Kidman's Kiss, myself. I also like the look of 4-5 others...this isn't even my favorite lipstick..SMH

Oh! I haven't been head over heels for the original, but I like the look of these colors!
I agree about the original. It's nice, but I just don't reach for it.

Latest posts