What MAC 2013 products have you been using the most?

Audrey C

I bought way less MAC in 2013 than 2012, and will buy less again in 2014.

Fave products of the year:

Shell Pearl
Definitely Defined
Eclair p/p
Amber Brick e/s
Bare My Soul Quad
Antonio Lopez CreativeCopper Palette
Dare You l/s (BTM)
Feel My Pulse l/s
Oh, Oh, Oh l/s
Heroine l/l

Epic fails (not bad products, but not right for me)

Showstopper Quad (given to daughter #1)
Zestful (given to daughter #2)
Diamonds CCB (loathed it enough to return)

Mayanas

Blush BGGG
y Deeply Adore
love.gif

SleepingBeauty

Haute Altitude lipstick (Aprés Chic collection) and Hibiscus Kiss Bronzer (RiRi Fall).
HA is great for a pink, yet subtle, lip in combination with a smokey eye, and HK is great for contouring. I've been using it every day since I got it back in September.

Spikesmom

All things Ablaze!!
Sundipped bronzer
Tailor Grey pp
Cream Soda blush

Favorite collection handsd down was Nudes & Metallics. I use everything I got from that regularly!

Ndpendent Hussy

My favourite collections this year were Temperature rising and Indulge. Most loved items are:

Nicki Minaj2 l/s and l/g
Bare my soul e/s quad (fave quad)
Riri woo l/s and l/g
Flat out fabulous
Heroine l/l
Fashion boost l/l
Narcissus l/g
liquer l/g
Utterly tart
lust for life
Vanilla diamond pigment
Sweet pepper pigment

saralyn

My most used product that released in 2013 is def RiRi Hearts MAC lipstick in Heaux In general, my most used MAC products this year are: Pro long wear foundation in NC25 Blush in Mocha ^^I use these two almost daily :)

bluelitzer

Whisper of Gilt
Shell Pearl
RiRi Woo lipstick
Monster's Bride Palette
Just a Bite lipstick
Ronnie Red lipstick

liba

I know the year's not over yet but I've been trying to think about what were my most loved and most used items so far this year.

It's been a weird year with tons of great products, but not so many that were above and beyond standouts that burn themselves deep into your brain with their utter specialness. We got a lot of perfect versions of things we've already had in less perfect versions, which has its good and bad points…they get a little interchangeable that way, sadly.

For me, so far the huge unique standouts have been Zestful, Sushi Kiss, Adored, Rio, Subverted, Brazenly, Damson.

The best-version-ever products have been Riri Boy, Feed the Senses, Temperature Rising Quad, Rainy Day Quad, Ripe For Love, Hot Nights, Bareness, Beluga, Camel Coat

I got a lot of use out of Sweet & Sour, Caliente, Ronnie Red and Exotic Ember, even though they don't quite make either of these lists. They're just good stuff and very grabable, when I didn't have a special plan in mind. Runway Hit is going to be on this list too.

Best collection: hands down, Nudes & Metallics.

There are other things I loved and used, but these are the ones that got the most traction for sure.
Well, it's officially time to bump this thread back!

Nudes & Metallics is STILL my pick for Best Collection, because every single product was such high quality, not just a few standouts filled in with been-there-done-that stuff.

Runway Hit turned out to definitely be on my most used list and also my favorite lipsticks list for sure!! Of course, we've got to add at least Punk Couture lipstick to the unique standouts list. Lavish Living and Scene to be Seen are on there too, followed up by Centre of Attention and It's Physical f/l.

I'm STILL using Exotic Ember and Ripe For Love regularly, even though it's the dead of winter. Stormy Pink p/p has gotten a ton of use too - I'm so relieved it's perm. My Temperature Rising quad also gets tons and tons of use - probably the single most used quad of my whole collection.

The product that was the most frustrating for me were the clicky pen Sheen Supreme Lipglass Tints. I loooooooved the formula - it was so hydrating and long wearing; just amazing, but the pH pigments were so crazy-making for me, because you could never be sure what color your lips would be by the middle of the day. I guess that's OK if you're not wearing any other makeup besides some black eyeliner or some bronzer, but you couldn't do looks with it at all. I'm glad the Huggables are here, because they're so moisturizing and long wearing too, but at least the color doesn't shift around all over the place.

ma146rina

Ok let's see...
Primers: p&p Skin enhancer neutralize(idk how i lived without this one before,it helps with my redness sooo much)
Vibrancy eye(it pretty much became an essential)

MSF : Rio,Scene to be seen and Lightscapade

Blush: LE: BGGG,Lavish Living( a revelation really,i never thought i would wear smth like that),Prom Princess (my fav dark pink blush from the bunch simply because it blends the easiest),Ripe for Love.
P: Gentle,Warm soul,Breath of plum,Blushbaby

Highlighters: Gold elixir Strobe liquid,Diamonds,Double Definition
Bronzer: Sundipped (forever and always
heart.gif
)

Lipstick : LE: Embrace me,Nude,Pleasure bomb,
P : Brave,Honeylove,Relentlessly Red,Rebel,Creme cup,Snob,Peach blossom
Lipglass : Viva glam Nicki, Viva glam Gaga, Liquid Passion, Heroine

Paint pots: Stormy Pink,Antique Diamond,Indiawood,Painterly
Eyeshadow: Divine Decadence, Damson,Her Cocoa and BMS quad, 2Xdare palette
(and well pretty much all the neutrals,bronzy golds and browns that Mac has)
Brush:167SE

Fav collection: i hauled the most from Temperature Rising but i must say i LOVED the riri fall and holiday collections

Items from previous collections that i used the most: Pink cult,Alpine Bronze and The perfect Cheek blush,Porcelain Pink and Redhead MSF,Scarlett Ibis and A perfect day lipstick,WOG.

Fav other brand items: Too faced Pretty Rebel palette and By Candlelight highlighter,Benefit Rockateur blush,D&G chocolate eye khol,Bobbi brown Natural bronzer(the most beautiful bronzer i have ever worn,more intense than Sundipped which is my fav everyday one)

Kristin Bacon

I been wearing private party and exclusive event a lot as well as nude and pleasure bomb a lot. bad girl gone good blush, scene to be seen msf, deliciously rich paint pot. also supurb msf, silver dawn and sweet heat edes. chilled paint pot. and lots of deep cravings es i got a bu for that!!! oh and huggables which i own four of and adore!!! mostly been wearing mac, a few other brands here and there but its been a mac yr forsure for me!!! Oh and cant forget my mac nude eye bag with pp utterly becoming for a base or all over es when in a hurry. Close contact lipstick with oh my darling or steel kiss lg.

NaomiH

I would have to say off the top of my head that I have used these the most:
Bad Girl Gone Good Blush
RiRi Woo lipstick
Rio MSF
Heroine lip stick & pencil
Private Party lipstick
Ripe for Love blush
Caliente lipstick
Heaux lipstick

Kristin Bacon

Lately my most used items are the Huggables!!!! well those are 2014 lol. I always use the nude eye kit and supurb!!! And good girl gone good blush. i think today i will wear my her cocoa palette with it.