MAC Magnetic Nude Collection (December 26, 2013)

Richelle83

flower.gif

So far we know this is an ED collection in nude tones

Enjoy my lovelies!
flower.gif
Info came from a very special friend, kudos to them!
heart.gif

MAC Magnetic Nude Collection Color Story
Extra Dimension Skinfinishes
Superb soft peachy nude with multi-dimensional shimmer *​
Magnetic Appeal Medium tan with fine gold sheen​
Fairly Precious peach with dimensional pearly sheen​
Extra Dimension Blushes
At Dusk mid-tone cool pink *​
Autoerotique mid-tone coral rose​
Pleasure Model soft terracotta with pearlized pigments​
Lipsticks
Close Contact creamy peach (Amplified Creme)​
Carnal Instinct deep brick red with gold pearlized pigments(Frost)​
Morning Rose soft cool rose (Cremesheen)​
Sensual Sparks mid-tone cool caramel (Amplified Creme)​
Lipglass
A Quiet Roar creamy off white*​
Steel Kiss mid-tone mauve with green pearlized pigments​
Hell Bound brick red with gold pearlized pigments*​
Oh My Darling pale yellow pink*​
Overspiced mid-tone muted coral​
Extra Dimension Eyeshadows
A Natural Flirt iridescent light pink*​
Sweet Heat soft peach pink*​
Silver Dawn mid-tone grey mauve​
Platinum Love bright silver​
Amourous Alloy deep terracotta copper​
Fluidlines
It's Physical brown with purple pearlized pigments​
Chilled frosted white gold​
Our Secret metallic brown with red pearlized pigments​
Opulash
Bad, Bad, Black black​
Brushes
128 Brush Split Fibre Cheek (Natural/synthetic fibre)*​
235 Split Fibre All Over Eye (Natural/synthetic fibre)*​
*= Repromotes

A tip for using the blushes....

Quote: Originally Posted by erine1881
You have to rub the top layer off with a qtip first to get the "plastic" film off first. Them the colour will be accessible with any brush.

Serenityy

Yesss I'm excited for this the most! I been using Superb a lot, I can not wait to back it up! :)

ForeverJenn

:train: :cheer: :D :heart: Superb!!!! I can't contain my excitement!! I'm going to back that baby up, it's going to be ridiculous!

MACina

Hoping for a lot of new, pretty colors
pompom.gif

I love the ED stuff and so I am very excited for this collection!

I am particularly happy to see the ED blushes make a come back.

Debbs

Mac surely knows my weakness. After DN and this I will be a broke but happy heaux for the new year . Can't wait to see the line up of what's not repromoted! Mineralized and ED collections are my absolute faves! Thanks for finally waking me up Mac. I am now paying full attention and taking notes, lol

KrystalAnne

I think I might buy like 10 of A Natural Flirt, lol.

What makes it so unique? I was going to buy it, but I skipped it. Maybe I shouldn't have?

Quote: Originally Posted by ForeverJenn

MAC should just make it permanent
winks.gif
That'd be cool if they made some ED items perm.

Miss Dynamite

What makes it so unique? I was going to buy it, but I skipped it. Maybe I shouldn't have?

That'd be cool if they made some ED items perm.
To be honest, it looks really close to Vanilla Pigment, so it isn't all that unique. It's mostly that I love the ED formula and it's a nice color that can be used on your lid or to highlight cheeks, etc.

KrystalAnne

To be honest, it looks really close to Vanilla Pigment, so it isn't all that unique. It's mostly that I love the ED formula and it's a nice color that can be used on your lid or to highlight cheeks, etc.
I don't even have Vanilla, but it's on my list of things I need to get. I might as well pick up A Natural Flirt this time around, also.

martiangurll

[COLOR=CC99FF]To be honest, it looks really close to Vanilla Pigment, so it isn't all that unique.  It's mostly that I love the ED formula and it's a nice color that can be used on your lid or to highlight cheeks, etc.[/COLOR]
Ooh I have ANF and never tried it on my chhek. Thanks for the suggestion! If I like it that way I guess I'll need a back up too.

Miss Dynamite

Ooh I have ANF and never tried it on my chhek. Thanks for the suggestion! If I like it that way I guess I'll need a back up too.
Haha! I bought so many of it and Ready To Party partially for that reason. I really want them to release Stylishly Marry, Blue Orbit and Dark Dare again, I know it won't be in this collection though, sadly. I love EDES soo much.

Tatiana87

I never got A Natural Flirt EDES so I'm excited to try it this time. Swatches of it looked beautiful.

Debbs

Miss Dynamite, I was in Cape Coral, Florida last weekend and stopped at the Mirimar, Estero CCO location. They do have Dark Dare, Stylishly Merry and several others EDES. I actually really fell in love with that CCO however it is 2 hours drive from where I live so unfortunately I can't visit there often as I would like to. They have a much better selection and goodies compared my local CCO (actually told me that they have loyal customers visit there from my area religiously every couple months)

Latest posts