SEPHORA Friends & Family 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

MissTT

Please add your email address to this list and DO NOT request the code via PM. If you don't have time to read the thread then I don't have time to send the code. Thank you and C'mon Son!

eta: Also, please only add your email to the bottom of the list and not the top. It just makes sense. And while I appreciate it the thank yous (you are so welcome) please do not include them behind your email address. Makes it a bit harder for me to work with.

ChosenOne

Just added my email to the list. I was going to wait and see what happens with a VIB sale later on, but who wants to risk the things I've got my eye on being sold out before then? Plus I've been sitting around sick for the past few days, so I think a little retail therapy is in order, lol. TIA, Miss TT!

powderprincess

Hugs for MissTT! I went a little overboard, as usuall during sephora sales. I got: LM artist palette Hourglass ambient light palette Benefit eye cream (also out of my Bobbi brown eye cream) Jose Moran argan oil ( have a couple samples and love it) Caudale beauty elixir (backup- mine has 1/3 left) Nard matte velvet lip in sex machine (backup- mine is almost done) Hourglass all over eyeshadow brush (have their kabuki and love it) Urban Decay all nighter spray (I have heard rave reviews and my fix plus is near done) Chloe perfume (a birthday gift for a friend) I hope I have justified my purchases. Can't wait for them to arrive.

commandolando

I LOVE THAT WOMAN AND HER BLOG!!!!!!!!!!!!! Using a chemical exfoliate has CHANGED MY SKIN to dream skin! Swoon! I'm going to look up Ren things now that you mentioned them. I've been wanting to try one of their clay masks but I hesitate b/c I'm so lazy about using them consistently! What Kind of skin do you have? what you considering of theirs?
Isn't she amazing! so sarcastic and straight to the point! I have oily - acne prone skin..I couldn't fine the Clarine exfoliating toner that she swears by so I bought the Lancome clarifying one. it has alcohol in it & completely dried out my skin so I returned it for the Kate Sommerville clarifying toner and love that! What chemical exfoliant are you using??

I haven't tried anything from REN yet but I JUST placed an order thru Sephora and picked up:
REN Hydra-Calm Cleansing Milk / Hydra-Calm Cleansing Milk
REN ClearCalm 3 Clarifying Clay Cleanser / ClearCalm 3 Clarifying Clay Cleanser
REN The Fab 4 Kit / The Fab 4 Kit (for my boyfriend)
& Fresh Rose Marigold Floral Water / Rose Marigold Floral Water

hopefully I like the products! She mentioned that after you tone you should spritz your faced with a rose water that's why I picked up the Fresh one. I love Josie Maran but her rose toner is rose oil, not water...

what kind of skin do you have? are you picking up any skin care??

MissTT

Just added my email to the list. I was going to wait and see what happens with a VIB sale later on, but who wants to risk the things I've got my eye on being sold out before then? Plus I've been sitting around sick for the past few days, so I think a little retail therapy is in order, lol. TIA, Miss TT!
You better not wait! You will be so mad if you miss out on something or they change up the way they do the VIB sale.

cocotears

MissTT and Richelle, you both have the patience of saints because...
bangdesk.gif

KiKi Kontour

eeksign.gif
put my email on the list...i cant believe sephora is bein extra secretive this year!! interesting. i mean dmn they should at least give it to the rouge.

VioletSparkles

I’m de-lurking to say what a wonderful place this is! A million thanks to MissTT and Richelle for all the time and effort to give out the codes for the Sephora F&F sale. I am so grateful, and they are a shining example of what makes Specktra so special-great people! Thank you again!
-Violet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts