2014 MAC Collections Calendar

Kristin Bacon

that sounds so awesome!! I loved gagas color choices and am sure she wont dissapoint!
eyelove.gif

Wolverina

I just want to give a shout out to my favorite summer collection of all time, Lure. I know it wasn't all that extensive but it captured my favorite elements of the summer look. Plus it wasn't all tanned metallic colors, which just isn't my bag Baby.

Kristin Bacon

We need an aqua lippie like Summer Shower. But in a glaze or dazzle?
I jus got my SS out!! I thought it was a dazzle til yesterday i was looking at it. i love that one. I been looking for my watch me simmer so i tore apart my makeup grrrrrr. but i did get to switch out my lipsticks in my makeup bag at least. i have soooo many i have to rotate whats in my boxs and vanity for my makeup bags i use regularly

bluelitzer

I'm so glad I get a break from LE's this March from MAC, as the only thing I'm interested in is the sculpting cream. I'll get the chance to get more perm wishlist like Flat out Fabulous. I also get a chance to snag up some more Pro Palette Duos + Inserts to completely replace my old MAC palettes and replace my Cleanse Off Tranquil with the regular Cleanse Off. Thanks to our awesome contributors I got my budget planned out. Love you guys to the moon.
bouquet.gif

Latest posts