2014 MAC Collections Calendar

crystalunicorn

I see on IG people are claiming this wasn't all of the collection either...hmm curious
Really? Interesting!
No one knows. Apparently via IG the collection color names were mentioned way back when...but no date was ever mentioned or even a release of these colors. I am still holding out that these are perm items but just online exclusives is all. Please MAC :(
Hmm, that's pretty weird! I seen a thread on here where someone mentioned that CS told them that this was an actual collection that only makeup bloggers would have known about the release. I had thought about that too, but then I thought that the names of the products were too fancy & seemed to have a theme to them as if they would be a part of an LE collection. Like “Lavender Jade” & “Imperial Green” & “Bao Bao's Jewels”. It's sad that they took it off of the site :(

Dolly Snow

Really? Interesting! Hmm, that's pretty weird! I seen a thread on here where someone mentioned that CS told them that this was an actual collection that only makeup bloggers would have known about the release. I had thought about that too, but then I thought that the names of the products were too fancy & seemed to have a theme to them as if they would be a part of an LE collection. Like “Lavender Jade” & “Imperial Green” & “Bao Bao's Jewels”. It's sad that they took it off of the site :(
Yea the names seems awesome and a theme like very regal. But how weird that bloggers would know and not MAC employees

MelroseLuvsMkup

Really? Interesting! Hmm, that's pretty weird! I seen a thread on here where someone mentioned that CS told them that this was an actual collection that only makeup bloggers would have known about the release. I had thought about that too, but then I thought that the names of the products were too fancy & seemed to have a theme to them as if they would be a part of an LE collection. Like “Lavender Jade” & “Imperial Green” & “Bao Bao's Jewels”. It's sad that they took it off of the site :(
I'm sure they had to, can you imagine all the angry calls they probably received today. The damage is done tho.

Vineetha

Though I give only so much weight age to Mac cs,that is what I was told too when I did a chat this morning.she even asked if I wanted that nail polish or palette she can process an order. No thanks :lol:

crystalunicorn

Yea the names seems awesome and a theme like very regal. But how weird that bloggers would know and not MAC employees
I know! I want to see a rerelease, promo pics and everything! Gimme lol. Right, that is very weird. Maybe they were told to play dumb until corporate fixes this mess lol.
I'm sure they had to, can you imagine all the angry calls they probably received today. The damage is done tho.
Trueee.
Though I give only so much weight age to Mac cs,that is what I was told too when I did a chat this morning.she even asked if I wanted that nail polish or palette she can process an order. No thanks :lol:
So I guess this is exactly what it was! Omg haha salespeople I tell you. Hmm, I wonder if I can still order me a polish. I'll check tomorrow :haha:

Vineetha

I know! I want to see a rerelease, promo pics and everything! Gimme lol. Right, that is very weird. Maybe they were told to play dumb until corporate fixes this mess lol. Trueee. So I guess this is exactly what it was! Omg haha salespeople I tell you. Hmm, I wonder if I can still order me a polish. I'll check tomorrow :haha:
Wondering if this could have been a part of proposed festival collection with Mia morretti :sigh: the LE one

macmakeupluvr86

76de19c6_image.jpeg
I'm not sure how true this is but I found it on IG under #LavenderJade

erine1881

Im not trippin. I didn't know about the collection. I didn't see swatches. I didnt see promo images. It had no name. It's gone now. It's done and over with. I'm right where i was before it even launched. If it happens to come back and i get to actually see the stuff and possibly have a chance at buying it, i may get excited.

Kristin Bacon

I am still holding out that these are perm items but just online exclusives is all. Please MAC
ssad.gif
I wish cuz im beyond freakin pissed!!!!! Im gonna get freakin sharks wit freakin lazer beams to shoot someone at mac!! I seriously want the lipsticks bad, and i had that palette in my cart was hoping it would be there later this weekend when i finally have money. GRRRRR!!!! Mattes are the best and those are my fave colors atm

Dolly Snow

Im not trippin. I didn't know about the collection. I didn't see swatches. I didnt see promo images. It had no name. It's gone now. It's done and over with. I'm right where i was before it even launched. If it happens to come back and i get to actually see the stuff and possibly have a chance at buying it, i may get excited.
:haha: always on point

Dolly Snow

I wish cuz im beyond freakin pissed!!!!! Im gonna get freakin sharks wit freakin lazer beams to shoot someone at mac!! I seriously want the lipsticks bad, and i had that palette in my cart was hoping it would be there later this weekend when i finally have money. GRRRRR!!!! Mattes are the best and those are my fave colors atm
Mattes are super amazing. I actually had the BP in cart and bam gone. Shame you couldn't have gotten the palette :hug:

awickedshape

The names are lovely and seem to have an Asian connection... they could have had fun with this release but so many people were bummed out instead. I was reading this thread yesterday and thinking WTH, MAC?

Latest posts