2014 MAC Collections Calendar

mosha010

I just got a txt w this "collection" coming out today. Lippys are Candy yum yum and ruby woo.
ytuqagas.jpg
MAC and their stupid "collections". So lame!
I just got a txt w this "collection" coming out today. Lippys are Candy yum yum and ruby woo.
ytuqagas.jpg
MAC and their stupid "collections". So lame!
So lazyyyyy and way to make me excited for nothing!!!!

NaomiH

I got all excited to get a text for Vintage Vamp (how cool does that collection sound) only to check it out and then feel like this:

keridabeenfabb

LOL we all have the same message, you ladies seem pissed. i wouldnt get my hopes up i mean the spring collection coming soon my heart beats for it already...

elkaknits

What I want to know is when the by request is coming out. I'm ignoring the MAC collections while I wait for it. They did initially say:

"The top three Lipsticks and Eye Shadows will then be available to purchase this winter!"

and

"Be the first to hear which shades are coming back By Request, when the collection launches this fall"

ummm fall is long gone and winter is being harsh. In fact there are less than 2 months left in winter so really I don't care about the spring and summer releases being announced until the Winter one comes out o.0 Cus I am biatchy like that

erine1881

What I want to know is when the by request is coming out.  I'm ignoring the MAC collections while I wait for it.  They did initially say: "The top three Lipsticks and Eye Shadows will then be available to purchase this winter!"  and "Be the first to hear which shades are coming back By Request, when the collection launches this fall" ummm fall is long gone and winter is being harsh.  In fact there are less than 2 months left in winter so really I don't care about the spring and summer releases being announced until the Winter one comes out o.0  Cus I am biatchy like that
By Request April 1st-maccosmetics.com only

elkaknits

Thank You so very much Erine~ now for the color story and oi vey hoping to get some via the website. You guys all know I am wanting to stash a zillion Glams if it is released
love.gif

Latest posts