2014 MAC Collections Calendar

CartoonChic

I already see information for 2014 MAC collections. Time to start the calendar for 2014!

NOTE: I have updated collections to include online (MAC Online), North America store/counter (N.AM), and international (INT) release date information when available. Sometimes the month of the online release can differ from the month of the store release. I have opted to list collections under the month of the store release date since that date is usually known in advance.

JANUARY

FEBRUARY

MARCH

APRIL

MAY

JUNE

JULY

AUGUST

SEPTEMBER

OCTOBER

NOVEMBER

DECEMBER

KrystalAnne

I was actually thinking that BR was coming before spring. I know this is what was originally stated, but I remember MAC saying something about it coming in the winter when the voting was going on or finished.

Thanks CartoonChic!

Naughtyp

Thanks CC!! Only interested in the by request lipsticks so far and maybe the VG riri Whew! More $$$ for np :)

elkaknits

agreed~ didn't the by request come out in August of '12.... I wonder why they needed an extra 8 months this time?

boujoischic

3f5974b7_image.jpeg
From Macs Instagram. No Date for this yet?

CartoonChic

UPDATE: Added info for Maleficent and A Fantasy of Flowers collections. Exact dates will be updated once they are released.

AutumnMoon

Are the Mineralize x 4 the ones that are currently up? There's also Feminine Face up (on maccosmetics.com).

Latest posts