All Things Sephora

Medgal07

blonde.gif

Bwahahaaaaaa! Imagine?! Sabotage! "You are getting sleeeeepy"
girlhaha.gif
Part of me wants to keep hoarding my little points
001_unsure.gif
AH THA PRESSURRREEEE!
Save your points, Monty Save your points, Monty Save your points, Monty Save your points---You're getting sleepy, sleepy sleepy
th_yawn.gif

starletta8

So you're keeping them or trying for something?

I may, 1000pts for a $186 value reward doesn't seem to make sense the more I think about it. It's like I paid $1000. HAHAHA.
What bag? Disregard my post above, lolll.

In order:
1. Marc Jacobs (now that they updated the info to give the size of the bag)
2. Elizabeth & James
3. Tory Burch
4. Armani

I was trying for E&J but have since fallen in love with the purse and since it's not that obscenely expensive will purchase it myself if I don't nab it.

Mayanas

I have 1033 poinnts and i wanted the Givenchy but is only for VIBR so now i want the Becca set I only have the blush (and i love it). I can sell it or swap it on the CB
sigh.gif

I have to change my day off with a partner to stalk
ohboy.gif

boschicka

Save your points, Monty Save your points, Monty Save your points, Monty Save your points---You're getting sleepy, sleepy sleepy
th_yawn.gif

I may, 1000pts for a $186 value reward doesn't seem to make sense the more I think about it. It's like I paid $1000. HAHAHA.
Well, you already spent the $1000, so getting something extra from it is good. But I would wait for something that you really want and not things you already have, etc. Save up!

dash4

During store hours, right? was gonna stay up all night but since Sephora confirmed it will be during store business hours - I guess that would be a waste..

I don’t have to work tomorrow..So I will be stalking..

starletta8

During store hours, right? was gonna stay up all night but since Sephora confirmed it will be during store hours - I guess that would be a waste..

I don’t have to work tomorrow..So I will be stalking..
Not necessarily store hours- "business hours."

dash4

Not necessarily store hours- "business hours."
OOooOOO sorry.. thank you for the correction.. I still do not think it will be during the middle of the night / early morning.. Do you?

EDIT ~ just scared if I stay up.. then I won’t wake up in time tomorrow morning..

montREALady

Well, you already spent the $1000, so getting something extra from it is good. But I would wait for something that you really want and not things you already have, etc. Save up!
True dat. But I don't want to keep going through the "spending excess amount of money to get a reward thing" though so wondering if I should just blow my hand now...wait that didn't sound right for some reason.
girlhaha.gif

TwiggyPop

ANTM will always be my guilty pleasure even tho it started gettin wack after Eva won!! I still wonder what the first season chicks are up to!! and this season i got that fiiiiine azz TALL china man in the top 3! i see a handful are from DMV reppin **woop woop** but i just need ONE good season of Tyra to open the playin field up to women over 35 or somethin...like dmn!! recognize we can hang wit the rest of em **cue zoolander face** nobody really knows the exact time so folks will be stalkin n  refreshin im sure lol. im still gonna pass this go round. how will i ever make it to paris if i keep partaking in such piddle paddle of tantilizing sets that i really want n tryin to have the will power not to get
shockt.gif
I know Adri, she did a few reality shows, married Christopher Knight, they had their own show. She did a lot of modeling, but not so much anymore. She's still a geeky girl who loves her video games. Haha. She's in LA and just moved in with her new boyfriend. Elyse got into trouble with the law, but became a successful model in Asia. She had another hissy fit and quit, moved back to New Mexico. Who knows what happened after that. Shannon has done a lot of modeling and a couple beauty pageants. Robin did a little bit of modeling before doing some acting stints, but Adrienne doesn't know what she's doing now. Katie did quite a bit of acting and modeling. I haven't heard much about her since her husband committed suicide after he found pictures of her whoring around with Leo DiCaprio and some other Hollywood Tom. Kesse has done some hosting and some modeling, but not a lot.

starletta8

OOooOOO sorry.. thank you for the correction.. I still do not think it will be during the middle of the night / early morning.. Do you?

EDIT ~ just scared if I stay up.. then I won’t wake up in time tomorrow morning..

My personal opinion is no, based on the huge backlash from the last round that prompted a second round this year (previously it's only been 1x/year). But I know nothing.

thebloomroom

well, does $10,000 for a trip to LA or NYC make sense either? Not really lol. we already spent the money though so if theres anything you want, just go for it!

edit: woops, meant to quote the original comment you were replying to. sorry boschicka!
heart.gif

boschicka

well, does $10,000 for a trip to LA or NYC make sense either? Not really lol. we already spent the money though so if theres anything you want, just go for it!
Agreed, if there's something you want, go for it. But don't force yourself to pick something. And don't spend money just to get points for the rewards. We all know we'll be spending more money at Sephora naturally, so I think it's reasonable to wait for the next round instead of choosing something just to choose it.

sullenxriot182

I'm really trying not to be too worried about it launching at a weird hour in the middle of the night. We're too used to that with MAC so we're all paranoid LOL. I'm aiming for 9am (est) so I'll make sure I'm up at 8 just in case!

MsGlossy

I don't think I will get anything. The only thing I really want is the Marc Jacobs perk and that is out of my reach, sadly.
crybaby.gif
I was going to get the Givenchy set but I don't really care about it that much. I actually prefer the lower point perks from last time. Looks like the points will be staying in the bank for now.

Yazmin

I remember now where I saw the bit I mentioned on the MJ foundation. It was from a Byrdie article, from which I took a screenshot:
edb4b759_image.jpeg

Latest posts