All Things Sephora

MsGlossy

OK I know this isnt sephora but I don't know where else to post, lol! Tatcha has a limited edition lipstick for sale on their website and I just received it in the mail and it is GORGEOUS! Such a perfect soft pink, and the lipstick quality is to die for! You should check it out!

I bet it looks awesome on you. I have the Kyoto Red Silk Lipstick and I'm not sure if this one would work for my skin tone, but I would love it if it does.

awickedshape

I doubt it. I'm not a Disney person. Which gold highlighters have you been obsessing over?

I have mixed feelings on Disney.
Still looking for the right one! Was tempted by Burberry nude gold but am still holding out

ETA I'm going to try Sephora Collection Jubilant illuminator in the interim

Last edited:

shontay07108

Anyone check out the new Bite lipsticks on Sephora's site? They're not matte, but I'm still curious about them. So many colors are catching my eye. They're not in stock yet, though.

fur4elise

I'm kinda blah about makeup right now... what's wrong with me?

^^^^^I kinda feel the same way.
:confused: I'm really sticking to my low/no buy til holiday stuff is paid off. I've been pulling stuffs out of my collection that has been little used, ignored. I've been having fun with that. Truth is nothing is really grabbing my attention. And what I may dive in for is not coming out until the summer months.

AnneAntz

I'm kinda blah about makeup right now... what's wrong with me?

^^^^^I kinda feel the same way.
:confused: I'm really sticking to my low/no buy til holiday stuff is paid off. I've been pulling stuffs out of my collection that has been little used, ignored. I've been having fun with that. Truth is nothing is really grabbing my attention. And what I may dive in for is not coming out until the summer months.

^^^ Same here, just into lippies right now. Here is Musk that I ordered last week, Love it - my lip but better!! Now im looking to get another bite lipstick..LOVE THE FORMULA!

Attachments

• Musk.jpg
    Musk.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 90

fur4elise

^^^ Same here, just into lippies right now. Here is Musk that I ordered last week, Love it - my lip but better!! Now im looking to get another bite lipstick..LOVE THE FORMULA!

Yay! Feedback on Bite. It is a pretty color. Bite is still on my list to try.

On the flip side of blah New York Fashion Week 2016 starts tomorrow, kicking off a month of runway shows! NY first with London, Milan, & Paris to follow! I love watching the streaming shows. The creative runway makeup that comes out is always exciting.

Latest posts