All Things Sephora

GreenEyedAllie

Hey ladies (and gents?), I need to get a perfume for a soon-to-be 20 yr old. She likes floral/sweet scents. All suggestions welcome. And of course I'm posting this here b/c I'd prefer to get it from Sephora, but not limited to that I suppose. I just love that flash shipping!

Get her the Aerin trial set. http://m.sephora.com/product/P395903?icid2=skugrid

If that's less than you want to spend, offer to buy the roller ball of her favorite.

ETA: I find Aerin floral. Some are sweeter than others. I have Waterlily Sun and Hineysuckle Medditeranean in 15 ml sizes.

Last edited:

GreenEyedAllie

I think it looks really good. It has a bit of a red undertone to it, which is good for me because it mimics the shade of an actual tan. The red tinge isn't anything crazy, but if you were to swatch it next to liquid Laguna for example you would notice. It lasts really well on me. For day to day makeup in the summer I just wear the bronzer with no blush because it's so pretty and flattering on its own. For skin tone reference I am 4.5 in Luminous Silk and O20 in Cle de Peau. Includig a pic wearing it this afternoon ... View attachment 54274

I think this is the first pic of yours I've seen. You look very pretty! I like the sound of this bronzer.

ARmakeupjunkie

Got a PLAY! by Sephora invitation while I was in a meeting but, just as the last time, the spots were all filled by the time I saw the email. I have officially decided I no longer want to be a part of that subscription service.

Last edited:

shontay07108

I got my Play box today. I'm happy with the Tarte liner and Bite lipstick. I've decided I'm not gonna try the Korres mask. I have places to be and can't risk my face blowing up like a sausage.

montREALady

Get a PLAY! by Sephora invitation while I was in a meeting but, just as the last time, the spots were all filled by the time I saw the email. I have officially decided I no longer want to be a part of that subscription service.

I don't get it, I've put myself on the waiting list since last summer and never saw an invite but then keep hearing people getting in. I'm wondering wtf is going on.

boschicka

I don't get it, I've put myself on the waiting list since last summer and never saw an invite but then keep hearing people getting in. I'm wondering wtf is going on.

Can you try to add yourself again? I signed up for the list but decided I didn't want it. Now they won't stop sending me the stupid emails.

GreenEyedAllie

I got my Play box today. I'm happy with the Tarte liner and Bite lipstick. I've decided I'm not gonna try the Korres mask. I have places to be and can't risk my face blowing up like a sausage.[/QUOTE

I'm so happy with this month's box! It's my 2nd. TBH, I don't even remember registering.

Are people having bad reactions to the Korres mask?

elegant-one

I think it looks really good. It has a bit of a red undertone to it, which is good for me because it mimics the shade of an actual tan. The red tinge isn't anything crazy, but if you were to swatch it next to liquid Laguna for example you would notice. It lasts really well on me. For day to day makeup in the summer I just wear the bronzer with no blush because it's so pretty and flattering on its own. For skin tone reference I am 4.5 in Luminous Silk and O20 in Cle de Peau. Includig a pic wearing it this afternoon ... View attachment 54274

You look BEAUTIFUL my dear! I actually like a bit of the red undertone. It's lovely. It might be pretty as an shadow.
Thanks so much for sharing your picture!!! :flowers:

Last edited:

Mayanas

Im still ángry and sad because usps lost My Play box . As Sephora cant send me another box just a refund. :,(

shontay07108

Are people having bad reactions to the Korres mask?

Not from what I've heard. It's just that my skin is so sensitive and I never know what will set it off. Glamglow made my face blow up and so I am hesitant to try new things.

LOL...I thought of you Sis when I got the Sphora flowerbomb email today! I'm wearing the Korres rose mask in your honor tonight ;)

BTW...I was just now able to snag Dolce K & Koko K :rofl::scared:

Yay! I sat this one out because I have everything I want. Please let me know what you think when you get them. A tip though: apply one thin layer and if you need more wait for the first to dry before applying the next.

I just got the flowerbomb e-mail. Wish they had sent it to me when I was buying those Bite lipsticks and Nails Inc polishes.
Im still ángry and sad because usps lost My Play box . As Sephora cant send me another box just a refund. :,(

I'm sorry your box was lost. :(

GreenEyedAllie

LOL...I thought of you Sis when I got the Sphora flowerbomb email today! I'm wearing the Korres rose mask in your honor tonight ;)

BTW...I was just now able to snag Dolce K & Koko K :rofl::scared:

I got Exposed, Koko, Candy, Heir, Reign, Literally, and So Cute.....:oops: :icon_cheers: :rofl:

If I have to pay for shipping, might as well get everything I wanted to try...

shontay07108

Oooh, this isn't Sephora, but Dose of Colors (my fave liquid lipstick brand) is having a 20% off sale for their third birthday. The code is dosex3. All I really needed was one of their traditional lipsticks called Karma. It's a beautiful orange shade. Hopefully, some of you may want to use the code.

Latest posts