All Things Sephora

slowlikehoney

Did you go through Ebates online or the Ebates App to Sephora or select Ebates while you were already on Sephora.

I went through the Ebates website and I didn't have Sephora up beforehand. I don't know why they gave me one but not the other.

Quote: Originally Posted by Shars
They lied! Email them again via the form on the website.
I'll try doing that again. Thanks!

stormborn

Psssttttt......
c4d6f915_Screenshot_2015-11-12-00-02-09.png

stormborn

Oh wow yeah sounds like I should pass on that origins set. Esp in the winter my skin gets really dry. And if the salicylic acid is going to irritate it I def don't want that. Think I'll rethink the 3 lil wonders. I'll just have a bu when my algenist oil runs out. Maybe I'll get the small set to try it out. One more question, do you use the sheer transformation just at night or do you use it during the day as well? You have been so very helpful thank you :heart:
No problem! I use Sheer Transformation day and night, but like I said, my skin is also really dry so I do find that it's not always enough on its own. I like it well enough for day use alone or under makeup. In the evenings, I use it in conjunction with a sleeping mask 3-4x a week. You can often find the deluxe sample size as a promo code or a 100pt perk, same with the Truth Serum, but once you try the set, you may get hooked lol :poke:

stormborn

This is such a stupid way of handling this---just extend the damn Rouge 20 code or not!!!
I just find it sneaky that they would only state that in such an inconspicuous place! It's like we now have to have eyes on them at all times?
th_crazy2.gif

CHALLENGE ACCEPTED!

boxing.gif

poodle649

The new UD vices 500pt perk is now online...
I was looking forward to an Urban Decay perk, but I swear they had the same size perk available last year for 250 points. It didn't come in the 500 point box size, but it was the same little four pans of eyeshadow, mini eyeliner, and a little tester of the Primer Potion. Am I remembering incorrectly? Was it 500 too?

Sandy072

[COLOR=0000FF]  Squeals.  Can't wait to use it.  I also LOVE Glam Glo FlashMud Brightening Treatment ---it exfoliates and leaves †he skin looking & feeling absolutely incredible.[/COLOR]
I picked up the 100 pt perk of this and am excited to try after seeing your excitement!
Soooooo, I am going home for about 12 days, and just typed up my list of things to pack. I'm good at limiting myself when it comes to outfits and shoes and hair products-- but I absolutely CANT cut down on makeup! I'm like "oh I'll just bring the staples... BUT WHAT IF--" :lmao: I'm so high maintenance when it comes to beauty products. I really really love my options... I have on my list: 2 primers (matte and dewy) 2 foundations (I mix these every day) under-eye corrector under eye concealer  other concealer for brightening / rouge acne mark all over powder setting powder 1 contour color cool toned bronzer warm toned bronzer tarte blush palette 4 other HG blushes (becca gypsy, CT love glow, milani luminoso, ud rapture) 2 HLs plus the new becca HL palette dip brow brow gel ud eye primer glitter glue FOUR PALETTES (i can't pick!! KVD shade & light, viseart dark mattes, ABH self-made & ABH world traveller) 8 CP singles eye shadows 2 TF cream shadows kvd liner 2 different color gel liners 2 mascaras (1 waterproof, 1 not) brushes for allllllll of the above (which is a lot of brushes, tbh) setting spray meteorites compact (taking a tin of balls would be ideal but nervous about traveling with them) oh.. yeah.. and I haven't even gotten to picking out lipsticks. I'll need liquid lipsticks, normal lipsticks, nudes, reds, fall colors.... lip liners.... :shock:  :loco: The good news is I'm driving, so weight limit is not a requirement but I was *trying* not to go ham on what i'm bringing, It's 12 days. Though I'll likely be wearing makeup 10-11 of the days there.  How do you ladies travel when it comes to makeup? How do you cut down your list or pack smaller? I know z palettes are wonderful but I don't like depotting. Plus the majority of my singles are CP super shock eyeshadows. Those can't be depotted.  Any suggestions? I think I might pass out trying to carry all this up/down 5 flights of stairs :hot:  
I love z palette!!! I bring just that with my eyeshadows and one workhorse blush (usually Mac warm soul). That helps me cut down. I'll just bring bronzer rather than bronzer and contour. Since I have an everyday zpalette the only things I usually have to really figure out are lip options!
Not Sephora related but...If anyone likes Real Techniques metal brushes, they are buy one get one for $1 at kohls. You can also use codes Harvest15 and Salute15 that will take 15% and $10 off the same. So essentially you get 2 brushes for like $15 dollars with pick up in store option (free shipping over 50 or with kohls card an additional 30% off)
This is a great deal. I love their setting brush, buffer brush, and duo fiber contour brush. Blush brush is great but better for bronzer for me. After using all of my items from the sale, I'm surprised to say the sleeper hit has been the too faced set with 3 small blushes and 3 small melted lipsticks. I would recommend it to anyone making up their VIBcart. The first aid beauty Mattifying moisturizer with cover fix oil free foundation has been my new fave combo as well. Looks more natural than ELDW but still covers great with a beautiful finish. I am not enamored with the cover fx custom drops, those will go back. Just too much work/messy/not worth it for me at the moment. I can't believe how much I love the living proof dry shampoo. I'm glad I bought a backup. I am trying to using it sparingly. I used a drugstore dry shampoo yesterday on day 2 hair. Woke up today late, really should have washed my hair but due to time said, hey, let's try the LP and see if it can work its magic. I swear to god my hair feels CLEAN on day 3 after feeling so gross and having a lot of product in it from styling the last two days. I curled it and when I put my hands through my hair today I just feel some of my hairspray. It's incredible.

colormefab

So don't kill me guys.. I have an off-topic question. Does anyone have a MUFE pro card? They're releasing a limited edition artist shadow collector's set that I need but its MUFe online exclusive..no Sephora. :(

sullenxriot182

Out of stock again :( Every time I go to check it! This is ridiculous. They need to just keep them until they have a ton of them and THEN put them up. I find it hard to believe they're getting little tiny shipments every day lol

makeupbyvee

Out of stock again :( Every time I go to check it! This is ridiculous. They need to just keep them until they have a ton of them and THEN put them up. I find it hard to believe they're getting little tiny shipments every day lol
It was just up again. They keep releasing de at a time. Keep trying.

Mismatchedsocks

Anybody tried KatVon D requiem ? Im tring to decide whether I need it or not, I will order online and wont be able to go to a store during the sale..most ppl hate it but i saw it in a video by shades of kassie and it looked beautiful in her swatch

Latest posts