All Things Sephora

revoltofagirl

When Stila Firenze came out it was for VIB & VIB Rouge and now it's only for Rouge? I want this color so much but I can't get it... (also it's out of stock but why did they switch it to be Rouge only?) :(

fur4elise

Thank you! which one should I get between Sultry Muse or Paris Nudes? I have KVD shade n light matte eyeshadow palette, but I want the viseart 01 matte smh. Should i get it? Do you think they are different enough LOL

Oi! That is tough one as I think both palettes are on point. I really like the "richness" of the Sultry palette. For me I could get more drama out of it than the Nudes which has "softer" shades. I gave up my Neutral Matte palette (never even swatched it) because it was too meh. I am considering the Cool Matte.

Shars

Oi! That is tough one as I think both palettes are on point. I really like the "richness" of the Sultry palette. For me I could get more drama out of it than the Nudes which has "softer" shades. I gave up my Neutral Matte palette (never even swatched it) because it was too meh. I am considering the Cool Matte.

I love the cool mattes!! Perfect to go with any dark smokey eye or to define the crease in any look.

AnneAntz

LOL Ergggg I just ordered 01 Matte and 06 Paris Muse... I hope I will like them

montREALady

I haven't been in here in decades but I just went to Sephora and swatched their Crush rouge cream and it's gorg!! I think that was the color, errrr.

i do not know why i didn't say anything? i had to keep an eye on my 3 year old and just wanted to get out of there

Girl, do I know what this is like...my threenager is a handful.

montREALady

Smashbox Primer Oil, anyone use it? It smells so good. I should have gotten a sample... I did a search before asking and a bunch of unrelated stuff came up. Thanks!

elegant-one

I bought that small trial trio by Nude with the rescue oil (love), gel face wash & Fizzy wash/scrub :cloud9: The Rescue Oil gives a beautiful healthy glow to the skin.

Sabrunka

Can anyone recommend a good eyeshadow primer which evens out eyelid color? I have the UD primer potion but that doesn't even out my lid color, so I guess I'm kind of looking for a concealer type of primer?

Monsy

do you want yellow or pink? UD eden evens out and cancels any kind of redness , broken capillaries etc.
UD anti aging has a bit of a pink to it so it can also even out the lid but not as much as eden.

Sabrunka

do you want yellow or pink? UD eden evens out and cancels any kind of redness , broken capillaries etc.
UD anti aging has a bit of a pink to it so it can also even out the lid but not as much as eden.

More yellow would be best! And thanks! Honestly I just want one now to use as a base under my tom ford cream eyeshadows. Even though they don't need a base, I want one because I can still see my capillaries poking through.

shellygrrl

Staff member
Can anyone recommend a good eyeshadow primer which evens out eyelid color? I have the UD primer potion but that doesn't even out my lid color, so I guess I'm kind of looking for a concealer type of primer?

Benefit Stay Don't Stray, perhaps?

Or you can try mixing your current eyeshadow primer with your concealer.

Latest posts