All Things Sephora

montREALady

Thanks V! This whole 10 character thing along with no thanks button is weirding me out haha.

Clicking the "+ next to "Reply With Quote" isn't the new way to thank someone? Nope, it's multi-quote. Ugggh! I saw that we didn't have "thanks" yesterday and was irritated then clicked the button I was talking about and saw the check mark appear and thought it meant thanks! Wishful thinking I guess.

hitchcockblonde

i got one of the bite LLLR shade during the restock for that tassel keychain :hehe:
do I need the palette :D

Haha I'm sure I don't need it but I was looking at all my shadows and I don't have as many palettes and singles as I do blushes or lipsticks so I figured I should fix that;). Plus another neutral palette doesn't hurt. Which LLLR did you get? I was looking at all the restocked ones but I managed to hold strong and skip.

revoltofagirl

Hey, people!
No me gusta esta version so far. I liked the mobile because I could pick up where I left off with reading posts. Now it takes me to the beginning of the thread and I have no idea what page number I was on.

Yes I miss it jumping to the page I was last on too! Now I go to "last" and see how far back I need to go... Luckily I was pretty caught up before the switch... if I were more pages behind that would be frustrating.

Vineetha

Hey, people!
No me gusta esta version so far. I liked the mobile because I could pick up where I left off with reading posts. Now it takes me to the beginning of the thread and I have no idea what page number I was on.
There is a tiny blue icon next to the title of the post. If you click on it , it ill get directed to the last unread post!

Anaphora

Ladies, can I ask for a quick opinion? I'm getting my hair colored next month and need advice on brow products. I am naturally a level 7 neutral blonde, and currently have my hair colored a level 6 ash light brown. Next month I'm going to go much darker and want brow products to match. My colorist will dye my brows, but I still like filling them in everyday!

I was wondering what color you all would get in Anastasia Brow Whiz and Dipbrow. Here is a picture of the color I'm going for (if only it would make me look like Megan Fox!):
hair.jpg

Vineetha

Haha I'm sure I don't need it but I was looking at all my shadows and I don't have as many palettes and singles as I do blushes or lipsticks so I figured I should fix that;). Plus another neutral palette doesn't hurt. Which LLLR did you get? I was looking at all the restocked ones but I managed to hold strong and skip.
I Got it LOL (i am supposedly on an eyeshadow no buy :scratch: Okay starting from now :D )
I got 02 and 04. i wanted 02 but mostly driven by the fact that it was all available and there to buy :crazy::eek:

MsGlossy

@elegant-one Ole Henriksen has the Black Friday deal through November 30th. Free sample bag of $100 worth or products with any $50+ purchase.

ole.jpg

dash4

:D it's going to take a while to get used to the new format!! We are so used the previous version!!
I so want to get the UD palette just for the packaging ! :doh: :D

The packaging is amazing... and I love Gwen Stefani! <3

I did see the swatches and it does look beautiful, but I wear mostly dark colors for eyeshadows. Tarababyz did a video on it..and it turned out great on her, but she has such pretty eyes that any shadow looks great on her.

DMcG9

@elegant-one Ole Henriksen has the Black Friday deal through November 30th. Free sample bag of $100 worth or products with any $50+ purchase.

View attachment 50151

The African Red Tea Cleanser came in a holiday pack I recently purchased so I gave it a try and it's really nice. Very gentle and smells nice. I haven't used it consistently enough yet to know how effective it is but I will be putting it into regular rotation soon to see how it performs in the long run.

boschicka

Blurgh!!! The dang Like button needs to make a comeback. When will I finally stop trying to Like everyone's posts and remember the button is gone?!?

Anaphora

The packaging is amazing... and I love Gwen Stefani! <3

I did see the swatches and it does look beautiful, but I wear mostly dark colors for eyeshadows. Tarababyz did a video on it..and it turned out great on her, but she has such pretty eyes that any shadow looks great on her.
I am still waffling on it. I like the look of some of the darker colors, but most of the light nudes are so dupeable.

hitchcockblonde

I Got it LOL (i am supposedly on an eyeshadow no buy :scratch: Okay starting from now :D )
I got 02 and 04. i wanted 02 but mostly driven by the fact that it was all available and there to buy :crazy::eek:

02 and 04 are the only ones I have and they're gorgeous, especially love 02. Haha I hope you like the UD palette, I'm still technically on my lipstick low buy. I got Very Victoria, and I know I'm going to get quite a few colourpop lip products soon but otherwise I've been good. Trying to avoid thinking about TF Lips & Boys. I think I might just want Jake though.

Latest posts