All Things Sephora

leonah

I need some advice on good foundations for dry skin I'm searching for something new. preferably light to medium coverage and some glow to it would be nice but not necessary as long as it's not completely matte. brand doesn't really matter as long as it's accessible to me :)

Monsy

I need some advice on good foundations for dry skin I'm searching for something new. preferably light to medium coverage and some glow to it would be nice but not necessary as long as it's not completely matte. brand doesn't really matter as long as it's accessible to me :)

lancome teint miracle. THE BEST on the market. period. and it is exactly the way you described it.

shontay07108

Make Up For Ever Water Blend

montREALady

Not Sephora but it's Tarte. I'm trying to decide between their Tarteist Clay Paint Liner in the tube with the "blending stage" and brush and their regular waterproof clay paint liner in the pot. Anyone try them and think one is better than the other? Trying to place an order since their f&f got extended and I fell asleep last night! Thx!

Edit: I got the tube!

Last edited:

DILLIGAF

Not Sephora but it's Tarte. I'm trying to decide between their Tarteist Clay Paint Liner in the tube with the "blending stage" and brush and their regular waterproof clay paint liner in the pot. Anyone try them and think one is better than the other? Trying to place an order since their f&f got extended and I fell asleep last night! Thx!

I have the tube and while I love the product my tube exploded before I could use it all up.

Monsy

DO NOT GET THE POT
it is awful!!!

i just tossed mine out. poor pigment you have to dip the brush and go multiple times to get even opaque black line

the one in the tube is AMAZING

Monsy

I have the tube and while I love the product my tube exploded before I could use it all up.

same thing happened to my friend
i hope it doesn;t happen to me to. she kept pressing to squeeze the product out and the thing exploded everywhere

DILLIGAF

same thing happened to my friend
i hope it doesn;t happen to me to. she kept pressing to squeeze the product out and the thing exploded everywhere
You get a wonderfully matte and black line. I loved using it I just wish that I could have been able to use all the product.

VioletSparkles

This isn't Sephora-related, but I thought that some of you may be interested in this, so I hope it's okay to post here.
At Ulta:
Rotator_073016_Sat_1

boschicka

This isn't Sephora-related, but I thought that some of you may be interested in this, so I hope it's okay to post here.
At Ulta:

There's an Ulta thread...somewhere. :p Also, I think I read this will be an available deal at Sephora as well, so it's probably good here too!

DILLIGAF

There's an Ulta thread...somewhere. :p Also, I think I read this will be an available deal at Sephora as well, so it's probably good here too!

Annnnnnnd I just bought this! I was holding out because I only love about five of the colors in this palette and I own the previous Smokey palette. At this price I can justify the colors that I wanted and get a few extra to play with.

Latest posts