All Things Sephora

VioletSparkles

If anyone here is still looking for swatches of the Surratt Prismatique Eyes, Beauty Professor has posted some. Actually, she has posted several swatches of all the colors, individually and combined. Should help make color selection a lot easier for those of us unable to swatch in store. :)
http://www.beautyprofessor.net/
pe9.jpg

Last edited:

VioletSparkles

The Beauty Professor seems to love the Prismatique Eyes, but I thought several people were disappointed in how these performed? They do look alluring though...
pe41.JPG

bunnypoet

If anyone here is still looking for swatches of the Surratt Prismatique Eyes, Beauty Professor has posted some. Actually, she has posted several swatches of all the colors, individually and combined. Should help make color selection a lot easier for those of us unable to swatch in store. :)
http://www.beautyprofessor.net/
pe9.jpg

Thank you for posting these! Now I kinda regret returning the "Mesmer Eyes" (green/gold) without trying it. I wanted to return it unused. I also like the look of "Glamour Eyes". These swatches are lovely, so I am going to try to find these in store somewhere if possible.

fur4elise

Picked up the NARS Narsissist Cheek Studio Palette at my SiJCP. Last one!!! Happy :) Flight to FL today delayed! Thanks Storm Jonas! Not happy :(

I am still quite tan from my Mexico trip so the lighter shades in the palette (Paloma I & Icy Lilac, 2 swipes all the way on the left) won't work until I fade. However Goulue & III (Shimmering Rose Peach) are quite pretty (2 swipes all the way to the right). In fact those two swipes landed on my watch tan line. Laguna (3rd swipe from right) essentially disappeared on my tan color.

I'll have to transport the palette in its box due to the mirrored packaging. Over all it's a nice addition. (6).12 oz + (1).29 oz= 1.01 oz Good value for the price.

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Last edited:

BrittLuvsMakeup

A new shade of Stila Stay All Day Liquid Lipstick (Firenze) is now available exclusively online only at Sephora for VIB and VIB Rouges. Here are swatches from soapheaktra from the Sephora Beauty Talk Forums:

original

It's quite similar to Kat Von D's Liquid Lipstick in Lolita except that it looks like it has a little less brown. I love shades like this and ordered it despite already owning Lolita, lol.

elegant-one

A new shade of Stila Stay All Day Liquid Lipstick (Firenze) is now available exclusively online only at Sephora for VIB and VIB Rouges. Here are swatches from soapheaktra from the Sephora Beauty Talk Forums:

original

It's quite similar to Kat Von D's Liquid Lipstick in Lolita except that it looks like it has a little less brown. I love shades like this and ordered it despite already owning Lolita, lol.

Thanks for posting that. I want to order this but maybe I should wait until you get yours to see how you like the formula. I have Lolita(s) lol too but that doesn't matter ;)

revoltofagirl

original

Thanks for posting! I don't have kvd lolita and I much prefer Stila's formula! I need to get this :)

awickedshape

I dunno. Maybe it's a need to see in person thing, which I can't, but all the online raves and pics just aren't doing it for me. Glad for everyone that lives them, though. I certainly can direct the $$ to other things...

I get you.
Who knows, feelings could change at any time for any reason lol

Latest posts