All Things Sephora

v0ltagekid

I did the same thing, got a bonus for picking the Sephora gift card, got the new Nars palette and their black gel liner (tried it recently and love it).. paid like 13 out of pocket :p

I got the option of making my ebates cashback into a giftcard and I decided to get a Sephora one for about $50! I decided to get the Dior lipstick in Wild About Pink (vib rouge exclusive, I'm curious how it is as I can't find swatches anywhere) and the Bobbi Brown luxe lipstick in Neutral Rose! I only paid $15 out of pocket because I also had a 10% off code :)

AnneAntz

Ladies, do you recommend makeup forever artist palette V2? It is on sale at sephora right now. I never used MUFE eyeshadow before. V1 is nice but i have a lot of neutral colors already. I love black purple and peacock. However I have UD in Loung and some of pallets I have similar to that dark purple - ABH selfmade pallet. I dont want to buy just because it is on sale. Do you guys think they are different enough and Artist V.2 is worth the money. Your input is much appreciated!

Last edited:

DILLIGAF

I tried my best to ignore it but it looks like I'm purchasing the Urban Decay Urban Spectrum Palette. Yes I already have almost all of the repromoted shades but the lure of the others are calling me and I don't see any other way to get my hands on them.

#addict:crazy:

boschicka

I tried my best to ignore it but it looks like I'm purchasing the Urban Decay Urban Spectrum Palette. Yes I already have almost all of the repromoted shades but the lure of the others are calling me and I don't see any other way to get my hands on them.

You need it all together in one palette!

Sabrunka

Ladies, do you recommend makeup forever artist palette V2? It is on sale at sephora right now. I never used MUFE eyeshadow before. V1 is nice but i have a lot of neutral colors already. I love black purple and peacock. However I have UD in Loung and some of pallets I have similar to that dark purple - ABH selfmade pallet. I dont want to buy just because it is on sale. Do you guys think they are different enough and Artist V.2 is worth the money. Your input is much appreciated!

MUFE shadows are 100% worth the money, even more so when they're on sale! I promise you will love their quality, but only get it if you think you are going to make good use of all the colors!

MaryJane

I purchased this as soon as it was available again on Sephora. The colors are pigmented but I've got a warning about the glitter shadows - there is glitter fall out and it takes forever to get off your skin. It was horrible for my contacts. I think because it is the fine glitter it's harder to get off. I used the light color (first color in the last row), was very careful to tap off excess, used a primer and I still had significant fall out. The glitter lasted to the next day after washing my face 4 times I still saw some on my face.

GreenEyedAllie

I purchased this as soon as it was available again on Sephora. The colors are pigmented but I've got a warning about the glitter shadows - there is glitter fall out and it takes forever to get off your skin. It was horrible for my contacts. I think because it is the fine glitter it's harder to get off. I used the light color (first color in the last row), was very careful to tap off excess, used a primer and I still had significant fall out. The glitter lasted to the next day after washing my face 4 times I still saw some on my face.

Clinique Take Off the Day BALM is awesome at removing makeup with glitter, just FYI. LOVE. IT.

stormborn

It's been awhile! I missed you all! Haha. I have a couple questions for you all..

Are the MUFE shadows in the nine pan palettes the same quality as the singles?

And does anyone have a recommendation for a good eyelash curler? I'm looking at Shu, Shiseido, and Kevyn Aucoin right now but I'm open to suggestions!

I orde
red maison margiela lipstick on fragrance
blind buy but description made it sound heavenly

I have been curious about this! Have you received it yet? And I cannot believe that girl had the nerve to help herself to your points! Did you get a reply from CS?

I have to thank you again for the Cils Booster recommendation. My lashes are almost TOO long now! Haha

elegant-one

It's been awhile! I missed you all! Haha. I have a couple questions for you all..

:hand:

Hey, I'm glad you posted!!! I found another use for the Ole H - C serum...I've used it on my nails & it makes them so smooth & pretty looking. And, I can apply np right after & it glides on.

Hope you're doing well dear!

Monsy

And does anyone have a recommendation for a good eyelash curler? I'm looking at Shu, Shiseido, and Kevyn Aucoin right now but I'm open to suggestions!

I have been curious about this! Have you received it yet? And I cannot believe that girl had the nerve to help herself to your points! Did you get a reply from CS?

I have to thank you again for the Cils Booster recommendation. My lashes are almost TOO long now! Haha

get the Lancome curler that is actually SHU but with lancome name on it

i am so happy you like the cils booster!

no reply from the cs. of course

TwiggyPop

I also need a good lash curler, I got mine from target and it drives me crazy. I don't know whose eye they were trying to conform that thing too, but I don't think it's even human.

Monsy

I highly highly suggest Lancome le curler. I love it. They often have promo if you buy mascara and cils booster you get curler for free

DILLIGAF

You need it all together in one palette!
I'm weak. I bought it

We NEED it Dilli!! Look:

View attachment 51990
I looked that's what started the lemmings
NOOOOOOOOO! !!

Clinique Take Off the Day BALM is awesome at removing makeup with glitter, just FYI. LOVE. IT.
I want to try this.

fur4elise

^^^^
My last sephora experience.I went in to return online order. Girl working there wasn't to happy about it. So while she was processing the return I saw her grabbing mini murad serum and she scanned it. I was thinking "hmm why whould she do that" . So when she was done and handed my receipt and new vib rouge cart i just grabbed everything and left. I kept looking for that mini murad in my bag but it wasn't there. Now I logged in online to see that i have 100 point store redemption. WTF?
She clearly kept it for herself. I would like to write an email about this to their CS I do not know if it makes sense?

Let's get real here. I would go back to the store and talk with the manager to get this corrected. Phone calls & email will not cut it. If she did this deliberately it's not the first time she's done it. And if it was a genuine mistake it is one she will NOT make again if "called to the carpet." I know in person, face to face is hard & time consuming but direct dealing is best.

^^^^^Was sitting in my cart! #addict
:crazy:

^^^^^Removed from cart! I too wear contacts & stray glitter in the eyes feels like needles!

MUFE shadows are 100% worth the money, even more so when they're on sale! I promise you will love their quality, but only get it if you think you are going to make good use of all the colors!

^^^^^Still sitting in my cart! #addict:crazy:

AnneAntz

Thank you!, I really do want to try them but I you said Im not sure if I will be use those color everyday........ Well I might pass on this eventho it is on sale

AnneAntz

Any bite luminous cream lipstick recommend? I already have shiraz and fig... Want to pick one more before they all gone on sephora website LOL Thank you!

Latest posts