All Things Sephora

Sabrunka

So I got my Dior "wild about pink" and my bobbi brown "neutral rose" lipsticks and I dislike both :S Gonna have to exchange for something else even though I feel awful when I have to do that. The wild about pink is from the dior addict lipstick range, VIB rouge exclusive, and it sucks. It's a cool-toned light pink which barely shows up on the lips. It made me look washed out too. The bobbi brown was good quality but the color just looked brown and bad on me :(

MaryJane

Clinique Take Off the Day BALM is awesome at removing makeup with glitter, just FYI. LOVE. IT.

Thanks for the tip. My eyes are sensitive and I don't want to have to worry about the glitter irritating them. This is going back to Sephora...decided to exchange it for Tom Ford Black Orchid perfume.

MaryJane

So I got my Dior "wild about pink" and my bobbi brown "neutral rose" lipsticks and I dislike both :S Gonna have to exchange for something else even though I feel awful when I have to do that. The wild about pink is from the dior addict lipstick range, VIB rouge exclusive, and it sucks. It's a cool-toned light pink which barely shows up on the lips. It made me look washed out too. The bobbi brown was good quality but the color just looked brown and bad on me :(

I'm sorry they didn't work out for you but why feel bad bad about exchanging or returning them? I used to never return things I didn't like then but then I thought, I spend a lot of money on make up, if I don't like something, it's going back. Dior and BB are both expensive products so why keep them if you don't like them.

AnneAntz

I have been good last month but since sephora is 8% cash back on ebates and I did choose sephora gift card instead of check so here is my list!. I am not up to date with new goodies coming out... open to all suggestions. i kinda want to try a new lipstick more like everyday wear TIA

Attachments

• Sephora.pdf
    271.6 KB · Views: 27

fur4elise

Any bite luminous cream lipstick recommend? I already have shiraz and fig... Want to pick one more before they all gone on sephora website LOL Thank you!

^^^^I second Anne's question. I still have not taken the leap on Bite lip stuffs. The whole lipstick wrecks my lips thing...

TwiggyPop

I highly highly suggest Lancome le curler. I love it. They often have promo if you buy mascara and cils booster you get curler for free

At Sephora or somewhere else?
And I hear you on being on the fly when you have a 3 year old, I do what I call tornado shopping these days. I fly around stores so fast so I can get in and get out before my kid wrecks the place. She told her dad the other day that she wants chocolate, makeup and money. :rofl: She loves playing with my makeup and can't keep her fingers out of the testers. I think I'm in trouble with this one. Lol!

Monsy

At Sephora or somewhere else?
And I hear you on being on the fly when you have a 3 year old, I do what I call tornado shopping these days. I fly around stores so fast so I can get in and get out before my kid wrecks the place. She told her dad the other day that she wants chocolate, makeup and money. :rofl: She loves playing with my makeup and can't keep her fingers out of the testers. I think I'm in trouble with this one. Lol!

thankfully he doesn't touch anything but he just has no patience for me to look around or try stuff
so i run in and run out

the deal i mentioned i saw only from lancome website or at ulta

TwiggyPop

thankfully he doesn't touch anything but he just has no patience for me to look around or try stuff
so i run in and run out

the deal i mentioned i saw only from lancome website or at ulta

Ok, I'll keep an eye out. Thank you!

Mah kitteh would looooove that! Brushing & loving at the same time. :D

My dog just tries to chew on it so far. Lol. My cat will like it though.

GreenEyedAllie

I've tried it a few times and it won't work. It just doesn't want to upload a pic for some reason.

It worked amazingly well, but I did it live instead of trying to upload a pic. My husband tried it, too. It gets confused if there are two people in the screen. It sucks in that you can try on anything in there swatch inventory, including things that are SO. It makes it seem like you can add the shade to your cart but then errors.

Sabrunka

OK I know this isnt sephora but I don't know where else to post, lol! Tatcha has a limited edition lipstick for sale on their website and I just received it in the mail and it is GORGEOUS! Such a perfect soft pink, and the lipstick quality is to die for! You should check it out!

DILLIGAF

Just got back from Sephora. I grabbed the Vera moda for Sephora color switch. I've been using a $1 hair donut but this looks so much better. I'm digging the tin.

Latest posts