All Things Sephora

fur4elise

:cop:Ugh! So I've experienced my first Sephora goof! I jumped on the UD Vice4 palette in the post holiday sale. I just got back from vacation & was excited to get my box! Opened it & discovered I was sent the Vice palette...:mad: Just how old do you think that sucker is!?!? AND Vice4 is now sold out of course!

So ladies, how good is Sephora with this kind of goof? I hate calling...so sent an email. Discuss.

Jayjayy

:cop:Ugh! So I've experienced my first Sephora goof! I jumped on the UD Vice4 palette in the post holiday sale. I just got back from vacation & was excited to get my box! Opened it & discovered I was sent the Vice palette...:mad: Just how old do you think that sucker is!?!? AND Vice4 is now sold out of course!

So ladies, how good is Sephora with this kind of goof? I hate calling...so sent an email. Discuss.

Have you called local stores to see if they have any available? I was in a Sephora yesterday and they had plenty, marked down. I would call customer service...I've called a store and they told me something was OOO, then called the Rouge line and that same Sephora suddenly had one in stock when the rep called for me. Sephora has never responded to my emails beyond the first auto-generated reply.

shellygrrl

Staff member

Call Customer Service. I hate making phone calls myself, but it really is the best way to get through to them.

boschicka

Have you called local stores to see if they have any available? I was in a Sephora yesterday and they had plenty, marked down. I would call customer service...I've called a store and they told me something was OOO, then called the Rouge line and that same Sephora suddenly had one in stock when the rep called for me. Sephora has never responded to my emails beyond the first auto-generated reply.

I definitely agree this is your best way to find it. I did a simple google search and it seems a local Sephora near me still has quantity too. So there's hope!

laurennnxox

The Lucky Bags are available through Beautylish (not sure if they're still available now, but it's a promo they've done before).

Natasha Denona is a makeup artist, has been for years. Not sure when she launched her makeup line. I hadn't heard of her until about a year ago?

(I almost wonder if we need an All Things Beautylish thread.)

I'd love an ATB thread!!!

Prettypackages

The Lucky Bags are available through Beautylish (not sure if they're still available now, but it's a promo they've done before).

Natasha Denona is a makeup artist, has been for years. Not sure when she launched her makeup line. I hadn't heard of her until about a year ago?

(I almost wonder if we need an All Things Beautylish thread.)

Yes! And thank you!

Sabrunka

Pleaseeeee we must create an all things Beautylish thread! I buy just as much from Beautylish as I do from Sephora (and Beautylish is way better than Sephora, which is saying a lot considering they don't even have a rewards program).

Prettypackages

Pleaseeeee we must create an all things Beautylish thread! I buy just as much from Beautylish as I do from Sephora (and Beautylish is way better than Sephora, which is saying a lot considering they don't even have a rewards program).

Why do you say they are better?
DI'd they start out as a retail store.

Sabrunka

Why do you say they are better?
DI'd they start out as a retail store.

Their customer service is very very good, they have great (free) shipping if you spend over $35, and they have stuff that Sephora doesn't which I like a lot! I have used their live chat for help and they are very down to earth and sweet. I asked for a sample of something and instead they offered on sending me a deluxe sample worth about $30 which was awesome! Another time I was randomly sent a deluxe sample of the By Terry Baume de Rose and was so stoked, that lasted me about half a year!

Prettypackages

very cool! Thanks!
Their customer service is very very good, they have great (free) shipping if you spend over $35, and they have stuff that Sephora doesn't which I like a lot! I have used their live chat for help and they are very down to earth and sweet. I asked for a sample of something and instead they offered on sending me a deluxe sample worth about $30 which was awesome! Another time I was randomly sent a deluxe sample of the By Terry Baume de Rose and was so stoked, that lasted me about half a year!

Icecaramellatte

I haven't been in this thread for a while but did you guys see the new "exclusive" nude Beauty Blender? I was looking for the one with the spray so I passed.

fur4elise

Call Customer Service. I hate making phone calls myself, but it really is the best way to get through to them.

I definitely agree this is your best way to find it. I did a simple google search and it seems a local Sephora near me still has quantity too. So there's hope!

Thanks ladies! Here is where I insert this emoji :doh: and this one too:loser:
I got a really nice message from another board member perhaps wanting to swap...so I did a little more investigating on my own and low & behold, I do have a Vice4 palette!
:eek:

It appears to me that UD released the Vice4 palette in a a variety of packaging colors. I did not get one of the colorful palettes so immediately thought "Well this ain't right?!" I received a palette in the same design but in a blue black shift color and no where on the outer packaging does it say Vice4. However, the colors in the palette are exactly those of Vice4. I should have checked that first!

:loser:
So bad on me for not double checking the color names. Not Sephora's error. I still wonder though if Sephora will return my message. Hmmmm.

laurennnxox

I haven't been in this thread for a while but did you guys see the new "exclusive" nude Beauty Blender? I was looking for the one with the spray so I passed.

I was just at my local SiJCP today and saw them in the check-out area. It piqued my interest, but I was already buying the KVD+BB set so I really didn't need another at the moment.

laurennnxox

On another note, I was able to pick up the UDxGwen Blush Palette at a SiJCP today! I'm pretty friendly with the SAs there, and they had it in the back, along with the lipsticks/liners and let me swatch everything. I just got the blush palette for now. I'm sooo excited! It's very nice for fair ladies. The "bronzer" shade is the only one I'm not sure about. It swatches a little orange which is surprising that Gwen would "pick" a shade like that as she is fair too, and orange bronzers typically aren't too flattering. But loving 5/6 isn't bad!

Monsy

orange bronzers can look great even on the lightest skin because they give some warmth
you just have to find proper brush to apply it

Latest posts