All Things Sephora

boschicka

I was good this time around. 15% isn't doing it for me. I just got Bicoastal and one of the new LM highlighters. Plus I just went nuts at Ulta with 20% off (3 UD highlighters, 2 Lorac highlighters, 2 Smashbox blush trios, skincare, and more! Eek!)

LV2EVOLVE

Yay, finally able to access my account on Specktra. I decided to just bite the bullet and get the following:

TF Bicoastal
TF Les Mepris
Guerlain Summer 2016 Meteorites
Jurlique LE Rosewater Balancing Mist
Anastasia Brow Gel
Minnie Mouse Compact Mirror
Minnie Mouse liner duo
UD Ex-Girlfriend liner

That should be my summer haul,
since im not liking most collections.

montREALady

Lol!
Did you make your purchase?
I'm not even liking the samples lol
I want a YSL Black Opium

Me, too
Let us know how you like the Gwen stuff!
30% is even better lol
It's bummy when the store with the discount doesn't carry the item you want.
The Sephora samples are currently wack. I have two lipsticks, two liners and the shadow palette from Gwen. I like them all. Lipsticks I'll wear more in the Summer (Wonderland & Firebird). I like UD's liners in general, so this is a good price even for that, plus I like the packaging. Only thing is her whole lip collection was basically reds (*womp womp*). She needs to expand her color range to include darker skin tones next time...I'm thinking that's why it was a flop (or a flop in my eyes, I mean it's on sale??) And that blush palette? One color worked as a blush on me. Then the brow box was for blondes. I know she's a blonde but that doesn't mean anything, lol. Jaime King did a collection with ColourPop that managed to suit everyone.

montREALady

I was good this time around. 15% isn't doing it for me. I just got Bicoastal and one of the new LM highlighters. Plus I just went nuts at Ulta with 20% off (3 UD highlighters, 2 Lorac highlighters, 2 Smashbox blush trios, skincare, and more! Eek!)
Let me help you there, for some reason your font was so small :p I wish I got 20% with Ulta, it was 10% for prestige but I still bought stuff...Tarte's Maracuja and Smashbox's BB Water which were already on sale at about 1/2 off, plus some Body Shop body butters, hahaha. How's the UD highlighters? I'm so highlightered out but I love UD. Anyone get any of the LM ones? My Indiscretion from a year ago still doesn't have a dent in it.

elegant-one

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I want to know what you think of the blush trios. I saw 2 that I really liked. Smashbox always does great blush shades.
Let me help you there, for some reason your font was so small :p .

:rofl:Ornery we are!

awickedshape

I meant Tarte's F&F, not even sure where I saw that last night! Let me edit my post to specify Tarte. I have to stop buying stuff because I have a coupon, there's a sale, etc. It's almost NEVER stuff I need.

It'should hard to resist

Lol

The Sephora samples are currently wack. I have two lipsticks, two liners and the shadow palette from Gwen. I like them all. Lipsticks I'll wear more in the Summer (Wonderland & Firebird). I like UD's liners in general, so this is a good price even for that, plus I like the packaging. Only thing is her whole lip collection was basically reds (*womp womp*). She needs to expand her color range to include darker skin tones next time...I'm thinking that's why it was a flop (or a flop in my eyes, I mean it's on sale??) And that blush palette? One color worked as a blush on me. Then the brow box was for blondes. I know she's a blonde but that doesn't mean anything, lol. Jaime King did a collection with ColourPop that managed to suit everyone.

Yes; that can be polarizing
I used to like her so much, but nothing from the collection grabbed me

Icecaramellatte

:oops: I got my welcome gift too...I made Rouge again today :rofl:

I ordered THE best product EVER from Sephora...just got it & tried it last night - Formula X Delete All - 5 Finger Nail Polish Remover :icon_cheers: It works like magic. I HATE taking off my np because it's so time consuming & I wear a lot of reds which don't come off easily but this stuf takes everything right off in seconds & leaves your nails soft. Now I need one to stick my toes into :hehe: Brilliant product!!! I just ordered 2 more today so my daughter in law can have one.

I also order 2 more of the new Burberry Full Kiss lipsticks which I adore. I bought Rosehip & Light Crimson which the model is wearing. I previously bought Oxblood which is so beautiful on.

I agree about Delete. My mom and I have been waiting for it to come back after the problem. As soon as it did, I grabbed two. One for her and one for me.

boschicka

Let me help you there, for some reason your font was so small :p I wish I got 20% with Ulta, it was 10% for prestige but I still bought stuff...Tarte's Maracuja and Smashbox's BB Water which were already on sale at about 1/2 off, plus some Body Shop body butters, hahaha. How's the UD highlighters? I'm so highlightered out but I love UD. Anyone get any of the LM ones? My Indiscretion from a year ago still doesn't have a dent in it.

:blush: :whistle:

I will let you know what I think of the UD highlighters. I ordered the LM highlighter in Devotion, but I'm not sure when I will have it.

elegant-one

I agree about Delete. My mom and I have been waiting for it to come back after the problem. As soon as it did, I grabbed two. One for her and one for me.

What was the problem with it? Yay! I swear it's so amazing & fast. I was actually shocked that it worked as well & as fast as it did. Now can they make one for our toes ;) Cute that you & your mom are enjoying it.

Shars

Lol!
Did you make your purchase?
I'm not even liking the samples lol
I want a YSL Black Opium

Me, too
Let us know how you like the Gwen stuff!
30% is even better lol
It's bummy when the store with the discount doesn't carry the item you want.

I haven't *sigh*. I'm trying to be really good and keep my money for the makeup show in NY next month since the discounts will be wayyy better. The only things I really want are the TF Bicoastal blush duo which evaded me the night before the sale, the Burberry Optic White highlighter and the TF Golden Peach cream and eye duo that never seemed to have launched on Sephora's website. I want 2 of the new LM highlighters too but I'm thinking I may be able to get them at the makeup show.

What are you eyeing?

Jayjayy

Ugh wholeheartedly agree!! UD was on thin ice with me when they failed to have deeper shades of their Naked Skin concealor. They've recently expanded that range, but then they released that Beauty Balm and the deepest shade is ashy as hell! Those lip liners are screaming at me, but I can't bring myself to buy anything else from the brand right now. I'm kind of glad that collection flopped.

awickedshape

I haven't *sigh*. I'm trying to be really good and keep my money for the makeup show in NY next month since the discounts will be wayyy better. The only things I really want are the TF Bicoastal blush duo which evaded me the night before the sale, the Burberry Optic White highlighter and the TF Golden Peach cream and eye duo that never seemed to have launched on Sephora's website. I want 2 of the new LM highlighters too but I'm thinking I may be able to get them at the makeup show.

What are you eyeing?

I could have sworn that I saw two eyeshadow duos on Sephora!

I took almost everything out my cart lol
Am now bra shopping online and trying to avoid getting a Tom Ford Soleil Collection lipstick lol
I want Ford's Grey Vetiver but it's not urgent

boschicka

I could have sworn that I saw two eyeshadow duos on Sephora!

I took almost everything out my cart lol
Am now bra shopping online and trying to avoid getting a Tom Ford Soleil Collection lipstick lol
I want Ford's Grey Vetiver but it's not urgent

I don't see this ending well! :p

Latest posts