All Things Sephora

elegant-one

have you tried those other sheer ones from burberry? i forgot the name of the line. just for comparison

No, these are my first Burberry lipsticks. I'll have to go look to see which ones you are talking about...or maybe I shouldn't ;)

EDIT: The lip sheers? No, but they look nice. I do have the lip & cheek pots.

franlynne

:icon_cheers: Yes, English Rose is very pretty! Cherry Blossom is on it's way to me. It kept selling out.

So far, I have Military Red, English Rose, Nude Blush, Rosewood, Light Crimson, Peony Rose, Rosehip (love) & Oxblood.

I just bought one of the By Terry Palettes thanks to Haven lol. Did you get those?
No palettes, but I picked up three ombre blackstars, 4 of the rouge terribly lipsticks(phenomenal!), 2 blushes, and her sheer expert foundation. I am over the moon about everything I did purchase. It takes a lot to impress me these days, and this is a beautifully edited line. I was hoping you would post swatches of your full kisses, thank you so much. Yours are always so helpful to me and I find them to be dead on for their color! When I got nude blush home I realized how similar it is to CL tres dec. If you have one you don't really need the other. But when is it ever about need! I'm so glad everybody here understands that.;)

Last edited:

elegant-one

No palettes, but I picked up three ombre blackstars, 4 of the rouge terribly lipsticks(phenomenal!), 2 blushes, and her sheer expert foundation. I am over the moon about everything I did purchase. It takes a lot to impress me these days, and this is a beautifully edited line.

Oh wow. I own nothing By Terry, so the palette will be my first. I may have to try one of those lipsticks ;) Thanks

franlynne

Oh wow. I own nothing By Terry, so the palette will be my first. I may have to try one of those lipsticks ;) Thanks
Are you getting the smoky nude or the magnet eyes palette? Those are the two I liked. Color design was a bit bright for me. Can't wait to hear how you like it.The two face palettes that just came out are gorgeous too! Beauty Professor has good swatches of them. They were quite tempting.

elegant-one

Are you getting the smoky nude or the magnet eyes palette? Those are the two I liked. Color design was a bit bright for me. Can't wait to hear how you like it.The two face palettes that just came out are gorgeous too! Beauty Professor has good swatches of them. They were quite tempting.

I got the #2 lighter of the new face palette. Yes, her swatches were quite helpful. Oh, well now I have to go look at the smoky nude eye palette :doh::rofl:

shontay07108

Burberry Full Kisses lipstick - Nude Blush. Its such a really pretty nude peachy pink! :cloud9: Very pretty on.

View attachment 53892
View attachment 53893
View attachment 53894
View attachment 53895

That is beautiful!

I see on Instagram that MUFE is coming out with a new Water Blend foundation next month and I am so damn excited! It seems like a Face and Body type deal where it's not heavy coverage, but I need it b/c it seems MUFE is the only brand that works for me now and i"m itching to try something else.

elegant-one

That is beautiful!

I see on Instagram that MUFE is coming out with a new Water Blend foundation next month and I am so damn excited! It seems like a Face and Body type deal where it's not heavy coverage, but I need it b/c it seems MUFE is the only brand that works for me now and i"m itching to try something else.

SIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rofl:

No kidding...I was thinking of you/missing you today & was going to ask where you were & what you're into right now! lol.

Yes, that is so beautiful on. So what is the Water Blend? Yep, seems like you do go back to MUFE.

Shars

That is beautiful!

They launched it early at the Makeup Show NYC and I picked it up!! I'll hopefully be able to try it next week and will let you know how I feel about it. I did swatch it all over the back of my hand and it is super light weight and has a satin finish. It's buildable coverage as well.

shontay07108

SIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rofl:

No kidding...I was thinking of you/missing you today & was going to ask where you were & what you're into right now! lol.

Yes, that is so beautiful on. So what is the Water Blend? Yep, seems like you do go back to MUFE.

Aww, Sis! I'm here. Long day at work (blah!). There isn't much for me to say since the newest thing I love isn't Sephora related and there's a level of shame in it. LOL
There aren't a lot of details, but it sounds like a lighter Summertime type of foundation. I'm almost out of my Liquid Lift and I think I can stretch it out until I get my hands on this. LOL

They launched it early at the Makeup Show NYC and I picked it up!! I'll hopefully be able to try it next week and will let you know how I feel about it. I did swatch it all over the back of my hand and it is super light weight and has a satin finish. It's buildable coverage as well.

Oooh, awesome! I'm excited. Does it follow the same numbering system so that I don't have to guess what my shade is?

JerseyGirl

Well, I hardly use my points but my little Goddaughter loves her Minnie Mouse bag.
Her mom ended up using it to carry something before she gave it to her and apparently got a side-eye for it lol.

Thank goodness Sephora had those new fragrance perks or else I might have spent money on that Black Opium travel spray! Although they did act up to get it posted online (eyeroll)!

So I placed a very sexy order of cotton, face cloths and lip balm to get it and the TF Black Orchid perk, the Balenciaga sample and the samples of MJ Daisy Eau So Fresh, RL Midnight Romance and Nest Citrine.

Renewed my flash shipping, too.

Wanted to pick up UD 1993 but couldn't decide. I feel I'll get that pink undertone!

Nice haul!

Jayjayy

Is anyone getting the Huda Beauty Lip Contour Matte Lip Pencils?

Ehhh I'll wait for some reviews & swatches lol. I'll spend some good money on a MAC or NARS lip liner but other than that, there are so many budget options available. And you can have 5 good lip liners (or less) and match them with everything.

elegant-one

Aww, Sis! I'm here. Long day at work (blah!). There isn't much for me to say since the newest thing I love isn't Sephora related and there's a level of shame in it. LOL
There aren't a lot of details, but it sounds like a lighter Summertime type of foundation. I'm almost out of my Liquid Lift and I think I can stretch it out until I get my hands on this. LOL

Oooh, awesome! I'm excited. Does it follow the same numbering system so that I don't have to guess what my shade is?

So, now I have to know what this new thing is that you love!???:yes::secret:

Latest posts