All Things Sephora

LiliV

My sale items came in. Givenchy Poudre Bonne Mine in Douce Croisière (looks like it will be perfect for my skintone) and ABH shadows in Amber, Macaroon, Birkin, Victorian. I love the new little palette too! My old one is cardboard but this is plastic

image.jpg

Jayjayy

My last (hopefully) sale item was new guy. It's not available direct on the BB site so I couldn't get it with the 20% discount boo. It looks like a real beauty! I'm excited!!
image.jpeg

GreenEyedAllie

I want to try it too- just need to figure out which shade :confused:

If you use the Radiant tinted moisturizer, you are likely the same shade. I was. There may be subtle differences, but I wouldn't worry unless you were borderline. I love it to pieces, but there is a chance it broke me out. I was stupid and tried a new primer at the same time and my skin hasn't fully calmed down yet to re-try.

Shars

I could have sworn that I saw two eyeshadow duos on Sephora!

I took almost everything out my cart lol
Am now bra shopping online and trying to avoid getting a Tom Ford Soleil Collection lipstick lol
I want Ford's Grey Vetiver but it's not urgent

They're there but Golden Peach has been out of stock since the products were added to the site as far as I'm aware.

Icecaramellatte

What was the problem with it? Yay! I swear it's so amazing & fast. I was actually shocked that it worked as well & as fast as it did. Now can they make one for our toes ;) Cute that you & your mom are enjoying it.

Oh I thought you knew. It was out over a year ago. Maybe two. Something was wrong with the container or sponge and the liquid just disappeared from the container and they pulled it from shelves almost overnight. Well not really more like a week or two after launching. I noticed it was gone and the SA said they were reformulating it and going to bring it back. But it took forever. My mother and I loved the convenience of it. My mother was disappointed that they took so long to restock because she wanted to give it as part of a gift set to a co-worker. That's how much she loved it. My jar lasted a bit longer than my mother's though. But as soon as I saw it I grabbed too. She was so happy when I gave it to her. I think she's becoming a little beauty nut. Not quite like us . . . yet!

Icecaramellatte

My sale items came in. Givenchy Poudre Bonne Mine in Douce Croisière (looks like it will be perfect for my skintone) and ABH shadows in Amber, Macaroon, Birkin, Victorian. I love the new little palette too! My old one is cardboard but this is plastic

View attachment 53441

Ooh ABH shadows! Oh I've been cooling my jets. I haven't made a purchase yet and went from a $500+ cart to 2 items left which I'm thinking of removing. But I've been meaning to try the ABH shadows. Hmmm. Oh I don't know.

boschicka

Best Sephora review ever written. Please tell me it was one of you.

"The white dots are true, I just pat my face with a makeup sponge and it blends it in and works wonders for the matteness of my face. This stuff doesnt break me out loke most setting sprays and primers. It make my face matte all day. More then that though my makeup lasts forever with this on. It lasts though work, one night stand sex, cuddleing, and then pass out sleep. I could go to work again right now without even redoing my makeup and be fine. So yes, get this, it is more then worth the price fpr what it does and how long the bottle lasts."

GreenEyedAllie

Best Sephora review ever written. Please tell me it was one of you.

"The white dots are true, I just pat my face with a makeup sponge and it blends it in and works wonders for the matteness of my face. This stuff doesnt break me out loke most setting sprays and primers. It make my face matte all day. More then that though my makeup lasts forever with this on. It lasts though work, one night stand sex, cuddleing, and then pass out sleep. I could go to work again right now without even redoing my makeup and be fine. So yes, get this, it is more then worth the price fpr what it does and how long the bottle lasts."

That is amazing and actually very informative! Hahaha!

boschicka

View attachment 53441

Pretty! I wonder if the larger palettes through ABH's website are plastic now too?!?

MaryJane

I was surprised to see the UD Gwen Collection on sale. It was a big hit for me - love the eyeshadow palette, blushes, lipsticks, and liners. Probably my favorite collection from any line in a long time.

I could see the shadows and blush not being usable for a wide range of skin tones. After all, Gwen said these are colors she would wear so I could see it only appealing to a smaller population. IMO the lipsticks would work with any skin tone.

The Nars matte skin tint broke me out. It has decent coverage but clings to any amount of dryness in the skin.

LiliV

Ooh ABH shadows! Oh I've been cooling my jets. I haven't made a purchase yet and went from a $500+ cart to 2 items left which I'm thinking of removing. But I've been meaning to try the ABH shadows. Hmmm. Oh I don't know.

ABH shadows are my favorite I definitely recommend them!

Pretty! I wonder if the larger palettes through ABH's website are plastic now too?!?

I wondered this too as soon as I opened my package, I hadn't even heard that they were changing to plastic! It's much sturdier and feels like the Mac quads

purplerinne

My last (hopefully) sale item was new guy. It's not available direct on the BB site so I couldn't get it with the 20% discount boo. It looks like a real beauty! I'm excited!!
View attachment 53442

its beautiful I bought it in store. went to Nordstrom after to see if they had it since they r price matching Bobbi brown and they said it was an exclusive to Sephora

Latest posts