All Things Sephora

elegant-one

It's funny you should mention Erine because I thought of her just yesterday when I was posting in the Melt thread. Haven't seen her in forever. Hope she's OK.

Anyone notice this Lancome highlighter? http://www.sephora.com/glow-subtil-silky-creme-highlighter-P408507?skuId=1816552

That rose gold shade looks interesting.

That rose gold looks like it would be so nice on you. I'm going to my local crappy counter, I'll see if they have them.

Oh I remeber that. Do you have that list saved anywhere?

I also want to buy mink lashes. What's the deal with those?

You remember that! Wow, what a good memory. No, I don't have that list anywhere but I'll go see what I bought.
I have and love Miel Glace! Very pretty. I don't think Monsy has ever steered me wrong. I'm looking at Aplum next.
:yes: Go Monsy Go Monsy! :)
That's pink pool. Cedar rose is very similar in color to miel glace but miel has much.nicer finish. You don't need both. Rose douceur is pretty too so soft

Havana doesn't have rose it's straight warm coppery brown.

You can get them on lancome while they have friends and family

Nordstrom sold out company wide, so I'm going to go pick up Pink Pool at my local counter. I was able to cancel Havana, thank goodness.

Sabrunka

Not sure if any of you know, but on spacenk's website, there's several By Terry foundations marked down to $16!!! I grabbed two :) Not sephora related, but I'm sure you ladies care to know!

Monsy

That rose gold looks like it would be so nice on you. I'm going to my local crappy counter, I'll see if they have them.

:yes: Go Monsy Go Monsy! :)

Nordstrom sold out company wide, so I'm going to go pick up Pink Pool at my local counter. I was able to cancel Havana, thank goodness.

I think these new highlighters might be sephora exclusive

let me know how do you like Pink pool

elegant-one

I think these new highlighters might be sephora exclusive

let me know how do you like Pink pool

I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE Pink Pool on! :kisskiss::rofl: Its so beautiful! Thanks dear lol! AND, I just bought Rose Fresque. Thats FIVE blushes I bought in 2 days thanks to you :doh::flowers:

Oh, ok on the highlighters because my counter didn't have them.

boschicka

I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE Pink Pool on! :kisskiss::rofl: Its so beautiful! Thanks dear lol! AND, I just bought Rose Fresque. Thats FIVE blushes I bought in 2 days thanks to you :doh::flowers:

Yay, blush!!!! I'm sad about the Lancome blushes. They come in such a gorgeous array of colors, but their formula does not last on my oily skin.

lipstickaddict

I'm checking out pink pool for sure! Just bought the Belle de Vanille bronzer after seeing Monsy's pic in the Lancome thread. Absolutely love it!

elegant-one

I'm checking out pink pool for sure! Just bought the Belle de Camille bronzer after seeing Monday's pic in the Lab come thread. Absolutely love it!

Yes yes yes! You of all pretty people NEEDS Pink Pool! :rofl:Makes me think I should just swim in pink lol. Ugh, I didn't look at the bronzers. Is that on enew?

elegant-one

and I love smell of their blushes! call me crazy

Hey crazy :rofl:I had to go sniffy mine again - yes, it's very light & pretty.

Are they discontinuing Pink Pool? That's what the Nordies SA suggested might be happening since there is none left company wide? If so, I will go to my counter & get the last one LOLOL!!!

Last edited:

Monsy

I have no idea. I can check with my ulta. If you can't find it i can buy you one and send it. just let me know.

lipstickaddict

Yes yes yes! You of all pretty people NEEDS Pink Pool! :rofl:Makes me think I should just swim in pink lol. Ugh, I didn't look at the bronzers. Is that on enew?

Wow, the auto correct for my post did bizarre things! Lol! I bought my bronzer online at lancome. The vanille one is the lightest shade and it has a beautiful tropical pattern. It's also a tri-color one. I'm a bronzer ho too, and when I saw Monsy's pic I was smitten :eek:

elegant-one

Wow, the auto correct for my post did bizarre things! Lol! I bought my bronzer online at lancome. The vanille one is the lightest shade and it has a beautiful tropical pattern. It's also a tri-color one. I'm a bronzer ho too, and when I saw Monsy's pic I was smitten :eek:

lol! Oh, so I shouldn't look at the bronzer :doh::rofl::scared:

yes that bronzer is gorgeus I agree. I have 4 lancome bronzers and this is the best one so far

View attachment 54404

MONSY!!!!!!!!!!!! And there it is before me. My counter definitely did not have that beauty.

EDIT: OK, ok you two...I just bought that bronzer :doh::rotfl:

Last edited:

Monsy

and a little tip from my experience - lancome counters like to lie about products being discontinued in order to sell something else (for example if they are out of stock, or need to push another product). I am not saying it is the case with this blush but it can be. I had this happened many times where customer would come in and was told somewhere else that product is discontinued when obviously it is not

Shars

Not sure if any of you know, but on spacenk's website, there's several By Terry foundations marked down to $16!!! I grabbed two :) Not sephora related, but I'm sure you ladies care to know!

Oooh thanks for this. I grabbed one as well.

Latest posts