All Things Sephora

lipstickaddict

lol! Oh, so I shouldn't look at the bronzer :doh::rofl::scared:

MONSY!!!!!!!!!!!! And there it is before me. My counter definitely did not have that beauty.

EDIT: OK, ok you two...I just bought that bronzer :doh::rotfl:

:icon_cheers::sunshine::rotfl::five: You will love it! I find it really natural on and so finely milled! It blends like perfection. It's a superb bronzer and I think it will be stunning on you!

elegant-one

Monsy likes to spend our money,
she's our Specktra makeup honey,
She shops by day, she shops by night
gives our wallets quite a fright,
but she's still our honey bunny!

And, that's before I poured my wine...:rofl::catdance::heart:

elegant-one

and a little tip from my experience - lancome counters like to lie about products being discontinued in order to sell something else (for example if they are out of stock, or need to push another product). I am not saying it is the case with this blush but it can be. I had this happened many times where customer would come in and was told somewhere else that product is discontinued when obviously it is not

Well that's not nice! I'm sure that happens a lot. I would never ever trust someone ever again if they did that to me.

elegant-one

Guerlain - "Radiance in a flash" Instant Radiance & Tightening

Anybody try this new product yet? I'm really curious about it.

Monsy

hahahahahaa omg this is hilarious

Monsy

I don't think it looks good on me really. Too muddy and texture is stiff and a bit dry. You really can find much nicer colors

laurennnxox

:/ read on Kathleen Light's twitter that MUFE is discontinuing their F&B foundation for the new "water" one or whatever. I am DEVASTATED. I never thought I would be so upset. It took me a million years to find my HG foundation. I can layer this on and it never looks cakey. It's beautiful and perfect. I have to fight the urge to buy 40 back-up bottles because let's be real, it won't last that long stored.

Does anyone know how long you can keep foundation unopened for? In a cool, air-conditioned, appropriate environment? Is it the # of months on the package, or is that from when you open the product?

Prettypackages

I think it's from when you open the package. It might be better and still your holy grail though. They changed the HD for the better.
:/ read on Kathleen Light's twitter that MUFE is discontinuing their F&B foundation for the new "water" one or whatever. I am DEVASTATED. I never thought I would be so upset. It took me a million years to find my HG foundation. I can layer this on and it never looks cakey. It's beautiful and perfect. I have to fight the urge to buy 40 back-up bottles because let's be real, it won't last that long stored.

Does anyone know how long you can keep foundation unopened for? In a cool, air-conditioned, appropriate environment? Is it the # of months on the package, or is that from when you open the product?

shontay07108

LOL!

I think you can keep it a couple of years if unopened. I figured it would be discontinued when I heard of the Water Blend foundation. I am scraping the bottom of my Liquid Lift bottle just waiting for this to come out. I'm sorry your HG is being discontinued, but I am excited for this. I'm hoping it has just a bit more coverage.

I think it's from when you open the package. It might be better and still your holy grail though. They changed the HD for the better.

The new HD does look better on the skin. I just wish they could've achieved that without the new ingredients making me itch. :mecry:

Latest posts